[u]Previous Role-Playing Experience[/u]:
[u]Department Preference[/u]:
[u]Secondary Department Preference[/u]:
[u]Commissioned, Enlisted or Civilian[/u]:

[u]Sample post[/u]:

[u]Additional information[/u]:

[u]How did you find Shadow Fleet?[/u]

Species: Ba'ku
"You explore the universe. We've found that a single moment in time can be a universe in itself."
Tess' biography (updated Nov 14th, 2020) - Previous name: Tess Moreno

Don Damien Addams

Character Details

Character Name: Casey Duncan William Cupid
Character Age: 27
Character DOB:
Character Image: Matt Ryan (actor not football player)

Character Species: Human
Character Family:
Ma: Angela (William Cupid   - Maiden name)
Da: Duncan Cupid
Twin Sis : Angelina
Gramps: Cassidy
Bunch of others

Character Bio:

Birth was normal nothing awesome like a space wide war. It was straight in the Kilkenny, Ireland hospital. POP! There goes Casey out of his mom's belly. She will say other. Like it was pain she never liked.

While growing up in a big family and huge family gatherings like on big gallant sea ships. Yep. The family in love of the open seven seas on Earth. The great adventures they had. They even had sea battles against other family ships. Which was there fleet.

Growing up in the seas was what Casey enjoyed. But he wanted to spread his wings and fly high. It had to do to much competition in the family. Everyone was fighting to be better then the other family members. All love but it was fun trying to beat a love one.

So Casey said, hey I want to join Starfleet. Nobody else did it. He be the first to see space and save distress females from trouble and others too. By doing that two years later other family members cousins had decided to join. Copy cats they are!

So he had decided to go Flight and security. He figured he go up in rank very fast. So he thinks. Which he was disappointed being an ensign for years. He just had to down tone his gun ho attitude.

Your Details

Previous Role-Playing Experience: To many
Department Preference: Helm
Secondary Department Preference: Security
if there is a third: Engineering

Commissioned, Enlisted or Civilian: Commissioned

Sample post:

"What!" He exclaimed at his cousin was at the cafe. "You a lieutenant!" He scoffed. "I am happy. Congrats. You know I will be captain before you can say...Aye aye, Captain. And it might as well be my ship where you will serve!"

"Ha! You think what you want Casey. I will be the Admiral of the Fleet telling you how to run your ship. Ha!" she slapped her hand on the table which made both their drinks splash.

"Oh. You be bored. Pushing all that data pad  here and there. Pilling up high--"

"Yeah. It be all about your misbehavior!"

"Woah. Hold my wheel, my lass! You see I will be Captain," he folded his arms. "Give me a year!"

"You think to high. You be Captain when nobody was left on the ship under heavy attack!" his cousin declared.

"Fine! I will be the last one standing and save the day!" he picked up his drink to his dear cousin, Florence and they both gave a big laugh. They both playing with words. They both knew that but deep inside they both want to beat the other. It was in their blood.

Additional information: Yes! "C" Casey for "C" Challenger. ;)  Got plenty time since four months of working half hours. YES! He never get high rank he thinks. I know that but he can aim for it.

How did you find Shadow Fleet? I seem to be a player....Don and Kal player here.

Tess tLhoell

Hi there!

Thank you for your willingness to support the fleet with a third character. It is much appreciated.

However, there are some requirements we generally ask for players to fulfill when applying for a third character. Currently you don't meet these requirements.

We would like to set back your application for now and revisit it in a few months from now.

"You explore the universe. We've found that a single moment in time can be a universe in itself."

Don Damien Addams

Can you reconsider me on this character because I put Kal in reserve.

Tess tLhoell

Hello Casey!
Thank for supporting the fleet with another character.

You will be assigned to the USS Challenger in the Flight department. Please report in to your Commanding officers, Cpt. Galloway and Cmdr. Briggs

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.