Alexander Graham - Reporting In, 9th November 2018

Started by Jada, November 09, 2018, 01:24:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jada

Alexander Graham, please post your application below!

Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

Susan Markington

I referred Alexander Graham (Kirsten) via Facebook. I roleplay with her on various sites.

Alexander Graham

Character Details

Character Name:Alexander Graham
Character Age:25
Character DOB:09/14/2371
Character Image:
Character Species:human
Character Family:
-Elianna Rose Graham:human|54|nurse|mother
-Jordan Drew Graham:human|53|police (civilian)|father
-Sebastian Joseph Graham:human|36|police (civilian)|brother
Character Bio: Born in the year 2371 to Elianna Rose Graham and Jordan Drew Graham. Alexander is the youngest of two kids. He grew up on earth and went to school in Pasadena,CA. He graduated from Pasadena high school in 2389. At the age of 18 he began his Starfleet Academy lessons on earth when her father moved to Arizona where he was transferred to the Arizona police department. His father spent his time working on finding where his brother might have disappeared to. He had a guess that Sebastian might have moved to a different state due to a job transfer. His mother stayed behind in California and worked as a nurse at a hospital in California.

His older brother Sebastian Joseph Graham worked as a police officer but he disappeared when he was born. His father and mother had no idea where he went. He didn't leave a note or any clues as to where he might have disappeared to. His brother came back on his 19th birthday so he was gone for about 19 years. The reason that his father gave him was that he moved to New York to work at their police department and live with his wife.
He spent most of his combat training with his father where his father would have them spar one another. In one instance during one of their spar sessions he managed to get ahold of his father�s taser. He accidentally fired it at him. It left a scar on his father's forehead.

After that incident Alexander started to focus on his specialty of engineering. His father's good friend Jonathan showed him the engineering and the mechanics of different vehicles and other machines. He would shadow and study what Jonathan was doing. Over time Jonathan allowed him to help him on the engineering projects that he was working on. On his 19th birthday he was allowed to work on his own engineering project while Jonathan observed. Her father's friend was impressed with his work ethic and his knack for mechanics.

Going into the Starfleet Academy was an exciting and new experience for him. He met a lot of different species and made friends with the engineering students. He proved himself to be an intelligent student and he would help aid his fellow students in class sharing what he knew and what he learned in the class. The instructor was quite impressed with the way he helped the other students and he rose among the ranks of his classmates.

Your Details

Previous Role-Playing Experience: I have been roleplaying since 2015
Department Preference:Engineering
Secondary Department Preference:Flight
Commissioned, Enlisted or Civilian:commissioned

Sample post: weddings and war

Additional information:N/A

How did you find Shadow Fleet?through Susan Markington

Kirok

Mr. Graham,

A good application.

Just a few questions to help me better understand about your brother's dissapearance:

How long was your brother gone?  When did he return?  Was any reason given for his dissapearance?

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Alexander Graham

His brother came back on his 19th birthday so he was gone for about 19 years. The reason that his father gave him was that he moved to New York to work at their police department and live with his wife.

Kirok

Ok.

If you could exit paragraph 1 & 2 of your app it would be great!

In the mean time, we can find you a place on the Athena.

Right now they need a flight control officer more than they need an engineer, but they have opening in both department.

Would you be ok with an assignment in flight control initially?

Kirok

Alexander Graham

I would be okay with an assignment in flight control.

Kirok

Perfect,

You are assigned to the Flight Dept of the Athena.

Please report into James Carter for duty by sending him an email (PM).

And welcome aboard,

Kirok

PS - someone may post after me to help you get started on your officer training course.

Quote from: Susan Markington on November 09, 2018, 04:15:10 AM

I referred Alexander Graham (Kirsten) via Facebook. I roleplay with her on various sites.

Susan,

Thank for bring a new player in.

You will be getting a 'Spread the Word badge'!!!!

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.