Author Topic: Challenger JAN 2019 Awards - Part Two  (Read 1069 times)

Offline Solluk

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
  • Life is not endurable without a sense of humor.
  • Three year award Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Challenger JAN 2019 Awards - Part Two
« on: January 02, 2019, 01:23:41 am »
Challenger January 2019 Award Season  Part II

As we continue to look back on the past year of the Challenger Sim, there is even more to celebrate and many fine officers and crew to recognize.

This is Part Two of the January 2019 Awards Season List.  The Captain will be posting more awards soon!

Cheers!

Outstanding Commitment

Over the scope of multiple missions, we have always benefited from a player and character who is always present and always helping to advance the plot.  For this reason, we celebrate

Lt. Cmdr. Vaughan, whose commitment to the sim elevates us all.

Thank you, Doctor!

Best Newcomer

As soon as this player arrived, they wrote a post that won the monthly contest.  That is a newcomer that can't be ignored, and means we have another Doctor to celebrate on the Challenger.  Join me in celebrating the thunderous arrival of:

Doctor Jehemy Jex!

We are glad that you joined our sim after you joined your Trill symbiont!

Most Descriptive Combat

It goes without saying that nobody tackles, chokes and suplexes visiting dignitaries better than:

Fells Halgerdur.

We're glad you're on our side!

Contribution, Above and Beyond

Outstanding commitment leads to outstanding contribution, and so it should be no surprise that:

Lt. Cmdr. Vaughan is a repeated celebrant in this regard. 

We could wallpaper the Doctor's quarters with certificates of accomplishment, and it wouldn't be enough.

Outstanding Contribution

Some of you may not remember that the player who plays this character used to play another character on our sim.  They were promoted and given a new assignment, and immediately created a new character to fill the void.  Despite new, time consuming duties, they haven't missed a beat, and have continued to be a most valuable contributor here.   For that reason:

Petty Officer ch'Verret earns recognition as Outstanding Contributor during this awards season.

We couldn't do it without you.

Stay tuned for more awards, coming soon!
My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Offline Jehamy Jex

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • Armed with a teaspoon and an open mind.
  • Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded in January to the player with the best academy course. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to the new arrival who displays the most effort and ability. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Challenger JAN 2019 Awards - Part Two
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2019, 09:42:28 am »
Congrats everyone! When I first joined the Challenger, I was in awe of the talent surrounding me.

Offline Alexa Costa

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • SHINY
  • Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll. Awarded to the new arrival who displays the most effort and ability. Awarded in January and July to the player with the most humorous posts. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2019, 01:08:49 pm »
Congrats all!

Bio: Lex Costa
Alt of Felicity Ellis

Offline Fells Halgerdur

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to players who are always online and posting.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2019, 01:58:56 pm »
I feel honored by the recognition of my rambunctious talents.
Congratulations to all.

Offline ShranLahr ch'Verret

• Approved Applicants
  • Veteran Member
  • DJ Lahr is in the House!
  • Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2019, 01:22:40 am »
Woot!  Congratulations everyone!  Way to go!
Authorization: Bravo Alpha Delta Alpha Sigma Sigma Six Niner
Lahr's Biography: Andorian chan (male). 5'7" (1.75m)  : Main character
NPC's Lt JG Chloe Davies (Human Female) / Crewman T'Varn (Vulcan transgender)

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles