Previous topic - Next topic

Sevoc

Character Details

Character Name: Sevoc
Character Age: 26
Character DOB: December 15, 2367
Character Imagehttp://imgur.com/a/NfXAy
Character Species: Vulcan/Andorian Hybrid
Character Family: T'Har (Vulcan mother) Ambassador's Aide, Kovov (Andorian father) Starfleet science officer, deceased.
Character Bio:

Sevoc has always teased in school due to his blue skin and antennae despite being on Vulcan. His parents were trapped in a shuttlecraft during the time of his mother's pon far. This encounter produced him. His father had died on a mission shortly after the conception so he raised by his mother on Vulcan. Much to T'Har's disapproval, Sevoc decided to join Starfleet and follow in his father's footsteps right down to the science division. He graduated at the top of his class at the academy and his first assignment was on USS Valiant.

Your Details

Previous Role-Playing Experience: Current member of Shadow Fleet.
Department Preference: Science
Secondary Department Preference: Security
Commissioned, Enlisted or Civilian: Commissioned

Sample post:

Sevoc had departed the Valiant for P'Jem. He thought it appropriate considering his mixed heritage and the events that both parts were involved with. He considered this place even more sacred than the average Vulcan due to the same.

"Well, no time like the present to begin the customary celebrations for Kal Rekk. No doubt this will prove to be a fitting way to begin my next travels."

Additional information:

Preferred assignment is Starbase Columbus

How did you find Shadow Fleet?

My main is Leonard T. Scott

So that would make me a blue-blooded hobgoblin?
Alt for Leo

Kirok

Sevorc,

Your application is approved.

We will start you as an Ensign in Science.

Please report in to Commander Luck Stafford on Starbase Columbus.

Sincerely,

Kiork

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Sevoc

So that would make me a blue-blooded hobgoblin?
Alt for Leo

Steve Marshall

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.