Author Topic: Beja - Reporting In - 01/04/09  (Read 600 times)

Offline Katheryn Brighton

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • Awarded by the FCO to the executive officer who performs best. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Beja - Reporting In - 01/04/09
« on: April 01, 2019, 04:23:35 am »
Beja, please post your application below

Academy Commandant

Offline Beja

• Approved Applicants
  • Experienced Member
  • Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Beja - Reporting In - 01/04/09
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2019, 01:07:41 am »
Character Details

Character Name:Beja, daughter of Noh'ves, House of Voch
Character Age: 26
Character DOB: Third Klingon month, Fifth day, 2371
Character Image: I'm having a friend get me one
Character Species: Klingon

Character Family: Mother: Bas't, daugter of Jey'o, House of Voch (Originally House of Fel'ka)
                         Father: Noh'ves, son of Kosh, House of Voch
                         Brother: Kost, son of Noh'ves, House of Voch
                         Uncle: Voch, son of Par, House of Voch

Character Bio: Beja was the result of a marriage between two warring houses, arranged to cement a peace between them. When her mother gave birth to her, she gave her the unusual name Beja, which means 'daughter of peace' in old Klingon. The name would prove to be prophetic, as she took little interest in the warrior culture of her people and instead tended towards medicine and even psychology. Weaknesses of the mind are frowned upon in Klingon culture, and she gained little respect with her people when trying to pursue it.

However, her father Noh'ves was not entirely unsympathetic to her interests, realizing that not all Klingons were made for war (regardless of what the sagas may say about it.)  He had served alongside a Lieutenant Sinclair during a Dominion War operation, and had remained on good terms with him. He reached out to his old war companion and asked if he might sponsor his daughter into the Federation Starfleet Academy. Sinclair met with Beja and was impressed enough to make the sponsorship.

Beja came alive at Starfleet, finally free to pursue the sciences and medicine as she'd always wished. She received a Doctorate in Xenopsychology with secondary degrees in Xenobiology and Neurochemistry. She also sought a supplemental certification in Interstellar Diplomacy.  Her combat training only went as far as the basics required by Starfleet. Now, as a young officer in Starfleet, she seeks her destiny among the stars. She hopes to find a post that will allow her to apply her knowledge of alien minds and diplomacy. Perhaps somewhere on the frontier.

Your Details

Previous Role-Playing Experience: I have played Vampire fiction and Dungeons and Dragons, and once played in a Star Trek game that ran for six months.
Department Preference: Counselor
Secondary Department Preference: Diplomatic Officer
Commissioned, Enlisted or Civilian: Commissioned

Sample postAdditional information: If possible I would like an assignment to Katra Station.

How did you find Shadow Fleet? I was recommended by Anthony Toledo, who plays Solluk in your fleet.

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • Head of Fleet Media & Recruitment (Admin)
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2019, 09:29:02 am »
Beja,

A wonderful application.

We can put in the counseling department on the Katra.

To accept, please reply below.

Then you can report into @Solluk & @Rayek trLhoell for duty by sending them a PM.

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.  Click to see my Bio!
Being kind to others helps to build a stronger community.

Facebook:  https://facebook.com/ShadowFleetRPG
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/shadow_fleet

Offline Beja

• Approved Applicants
  • Experienced Member
  • Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2019, 01:15:48 am »
Thank you so much for your kind words. I look forward to writing with everyone.

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • Head of Fleet Media & Recruitment (Admin)
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2019, 07:54:51 am »
Welcome aboard!

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.  Click to see my Bio!
Being kind to others helps to build a stronger community.

Facebook:  https://facebook.com/ShadowFleetRPG
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/shadow_fleet

Offline Jada

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • #greenlivesmatter
  • Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2019, 11:25:40 pm »
Hi, I'm the Enlisted Persons Course co-ordinator, but I've been asked to give you the Officers Training Course.

To help new players get acquainted with Shadow Fleet, we have the EPC and the OTC, just a few simple exercises to demonstrate Trek knowledge, posting style, and Shadow Fleet habits. They should be short and easy. There's no rush on doing them and you can start posting in your new game right away, but it's best to get the EPC done sooner rather than later. It is necessary to start with the basic rank of Crewman or Ensign.

Your OTC starts here:
https://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/epc/counselling-otc-(level-one)-beja/
Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles SWU True Path Wolves of Lacuna Beyond Young Justice Champions Rising