News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

The hunted: Discussion thread

Started by Kyle Briggs, December 03, 2017, 10:57:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhymus Cleroux

Quote from: Bonnie Moors on December 07, 2017, 12:41:44 PM

Tag back!

Yeah, yeah. That's what all the heroes say. Little does everyone know that the hero is actually useless without the sidekick. But wait... That would make the sidekick the true hero. Think I've got you there!

- Bringing your attention to the rifle on the floor if you want to make Bonnie pick it up and use it.

Fact. :)

I won't torture you so much to grab the rifle. Taking the pistol seems to have been painful enough. :P

And where would Rhymus be without his faithful side-kick? Probably pushing pencils in some office on earth or something.

Tag forth!

Bonnie Moors

Quote from: Rhymus Cleroux on December 07, 2017, 01:48:42 PM

I won't torture you so much to grab the rifle. Taking the pistol seems to have been painful enough. :P

And where would Rhymus be without his faithful side-kick? Probably pushing pencils in some office on earth or something.

Tag forth!

Also fact.

Tag back!

Click on my Sig to read my bio!

Rayek trLhoell

Tag Liz
Oh hey... I forgot to post Rayek disarming/tying up the one he stunned on the 2nd floor.. maybe that's something Liz can do to get a weapon.  And yes it is JUST Stunned... He figured Starfleet would frown on immediately going to kill setting when dealing with a unknown but maybe I'm wrong. 

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

Olivia Briggs

Liv was ready to kill after what happened to Kyle but she was good and stunned them

Tag Kyle don't you dare die on me lol

Bonnie Moors

Lizzie Vaughan

Bio: Lizzie Vaughan Bio
Academy Medical Instructor
In Memorium.

Rhymus Cleroux

Bonnie Moors

Rayek trLhoell

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

Lizzie Vaughan

In Memorium.

Lizzie Vaughan

In Memorium.

Olivia Briggs

Kyle no !!!! :'(

Tag anyone who may of heard Liv scream lol

Lizzie Vaughan

In Memorium.

Kyle Briggs

Mission is closed. I'd like to thank everyone that participated. I think it will help with some character development. Some people argued with each other. Hopefully you got to learn some about the people in your group. I think it's an experience that will remain for us for quite some time and will give great openings in to having counseling sessions with Dr Moors.

Bonnie Moors

Thank you for setting up the mission, I enjoyed it!

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.