Author S2-M1 Coming Together (Discussion)  (Read 257 times)

Offline Vance Axelrod

• Probationer
  • Secondary Account - Primary is Bonnie Moors
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: S2-M1 Coming Together (Discussion)
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2017, 03:10:52 PM »

Offline Caelene Tam

• Condemner of Food, Things, and Supplies
  • Experienced Member
  • Think they'll have THAT on the tour?
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 3 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the executive officer to a player of their SIMM. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2017, 12:22:23 AM »
Tag back to Caelene!

Bit of a tag back to you...needed to move things along a bit, but will be pulling you back in shortly. ;)

Species: Trill (Joined) - Click on ID for bio
USS Shran Executive Officer and Chief Engineering Officer, Academy Operations Instructor

We go from zero to Velociraptor very quickly...

Offline Caelene Tam

• Experienced Member
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 3 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the executive officer to a player of their SIMM. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2017, 12:03:58 AM »
I've not tagged anyone specifically as I'm not sure who all could/would want to be there, but I'm guessing Vance would and I spoke to Ardy as well.

So, if a few people want to jump in and be at this breakfast gathering at Earth Spacedock, feel free. I should be posting again tomorrow to move things further along so we can start getting the crew together, so do your best to jump in ASAP if you're interested.

Any questions, please ask me on Discord or PM.

USS Shran Executive Officer and Chief Engineering Officer, Academy Operations Instructor

Offline Kachina Filitov

• Competent Member
  • What goes up, must come down!
  • Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2017, 12:15:48 AM »
Tag Tam

Species: Human
Bio:Profile
Alt Account of Lizzie Vaughan

Offline Vance Axelrod

• Probationer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2017, 01:43:11 PM »
I've not tagged anyone specifically as I'm not sure who all could/would want to be there, but I'm guessing Vance would and I spoke to Ardy as well.

So, if a few people want to jump in and be at this breakfast gathering at Earth Spacedock, feel free. I should be posting again tomorrow to move things further along so we can start getting the crew together, so do your best to jump in ASAP if you're interested.

Any questions, please ask me on Discord or PM.

Tag back!

Offline Caelene Tam

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2017, 03:35:11 AM »
Tag breakfast meeting peoples (Kachina, Vance, Ardy...anyone else who was there..).

My personal inspiration for stealing the ship is Star Trek III, if that helps at all. ;)

I do have some ideas in mind on how to accomplish things, so feel free to ask if you need an idea. Just keep in mind that Starfleet (and especially the conspirators) will be watching us and the Shran closely, so we'll need a ruse to take the ship out and probably would need to beam over rather than taking a shuttle. The ship is in drydock, so there's no access to it from Spacedock except by transporter or shuttle.

Please do feel free to come up with your own ideas/suggestions on how to accomplish things, just try to have it make some form of sense... Or, if you get stuck and want to hear my ideas, just ask. :)  PM or Discord

Offline Kachina Filitov

• Competent Member
  • Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2017, 09:57:43 AM »
Tag breakfast meeting peoples (Kachina, Vance, Ardy...anyone else who was there..).

My personal inspiration for stealing the ship is Star Trek III, if that helps at all. ;)

I do have some ideas in mind on how to accomplish things, so feel free to ask if you need an idea. Just keep in mind that Starfleet (and especially the conspirators) will be watching us and the Shran closely, so we'll need a ruse to take the ship out and probably would need to beam over rather than taking a shuttle. The ship is in drydock, so there's no access to it from Spacedock except by transporter or shuttle.

Please do feel free to come up with your own ideas/suggestions on how to accomplish things, just try to have it make some form of sense... Or, if you get stuck and want to hear my ideas, just ask. :)  PM or Discord

Tag anyone at breakfast

Offline Katheryn Carter

• Second Officers
  • Competent Member
  • Mrs Brighton to be ;)
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 3 Years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2017, 10:25:26 AM »
Tag James

Academy Sec/Tac Instructor

Offline Vance Axelrod

• Probationer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2017, 02:20:56 PM »
Tag Caelene!

Offline Caelene Tam

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2017, 09:08:23 AM »
Tag Breakfast peoples.

FYI, We're hoping to have all the Shran crew back together on Spacedock, ready to beam over to the Shran (or already on the Shran) by approximately next Thursday (Dec 14).

Offline Kachina Filitov

• Competent Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2017, 12:11:30 PM »
Tag anyone at breakfast

Offline Inzjana

• Competent Member
  • Embrace Eternity
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January 2012 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2017, 10:50:48 AM »
I put to be continued because I'm getting tired now.

If anyone has a problem with the post, let me know.

Here is what the ship looks like:

This, the TARDIS and the Andromeda Ascendant are my fave starships of all time. It's from Babylon 5, but so what, it looks awesome and it has nacelles.
Personally I think it's interesting that the Undine's (species 8472) bioships actually look like a smaller version of this ship. Having said that, the Victory and Excalibur, Destroyer Class White Stars, look similar to the Liberator from Blake's 7. Then all science fiction's borrow from previous universes. Star Trek is based on Forbidden Planet after all.

"Our sun is one of a 100 billion stars in our galaxy. Our galaxy is one of billions of galaxies populating the universe. It would be the height of presumption to think that we are the only living thing in that enormous immensity" - Wernher Von Braun

There was a young lady named Bright, Whose speed was far faster than light; She started one day In a relative way, And returned on the previous night. - A. H. Reginald Buller in Punch (Dec. 19, 1923): 591.

Offline Katheryn Carter

• Second Officers
  • Competent Member
  • Mrs Brighton to be ;)
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 3 Years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2017, 04:55:08 PM »
Tag T'Ra

Academy Sec/Tac Instructor

Offline T'Ra Jones

• Academy Commandant
  • Veteran Member
  • Airlocking Dylan.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2017, 06:38:15 PM »
Tag back, Donna. :)

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Offline Kirok

• Senior Flag Officer
  • Ancient Member
  • Head of Fleet Media & Recruitment (Admin)
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2017, 08:03:51 PM »
Tag Breakfast peoples.

FYI, We're hoping to have all the Shran crew back together on Spacedock, ready to beam over to the Shran (or already on the Shran) by approximately next Thursday (Dec 14).

tag to npc Tam is playing

Offline Caelene Tam

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2017, 11:36:45 PM »
Tag to breakfast peoples...

Offline Kachina Filitov

• Competent Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2017, 02:12:17 AM »
Tag Ardy

Top RP SitesTop RP Sites TO INFINITY AND BEYOND Maelstrom Role Play Top 100 Original SciFi Sites RPG-D
anything