Author Topic: S2-M1 Coming Together  (Read 24660 times)

Offline Ardyn Jaeger

• Approved Applicants
  • Live fast, die young.
  • Three year award Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: S2-M1 Coming Together
« Reply #105 on: December 28, 2017, 12:25:11 pm »
[Callahan's]

T'Ra arched a brow, amused. Leave it to their playboy captain to pull a stunt like that. No one would have batted an eye at him giving a pair of earrings to a pretty lady, and by doing so, he got the data safely off the ship. "Now that you've got the data back, sir, how do you suggest we actually steal the ship?"

[Callahan's]
Ardyn stood up in response to T'Ra. "It's pretty simple. I still have my Flyer, so we can get on there and board the Shran. Call it a routine inspection or something. Once we get her started, I'm pretty sure we can break out of the gantries with a good controlled burst in impulse, maybe even Warp . Once we break out, She is as good as stolen." It was brazenly risky, but trying to tiptoe around would take time, time they didn't have. "Call it what you will, but I think that's our best strategy."
« Last Edit: December 02, 2023, 02:26:43 am by Ardyn Jaeger »

Click the badge to read my bio

If history repeats itself, I am SO getting myself a dinosaur -- Oh wait, I did.
Alt of Kinley Garrison

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #106 on: December 28, 2017, 08:22:29 pm »
[Bridge]

The ships computer kept pumping out information.  For an Admiral, it was relatively easy to find.  Even without talking to anyone, he was more and more sure that Hawke had not killed the President.

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Offline Michael Ferdinand

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year. Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #107 on: December 29, 2017, 08:15:03 pm »
[Callahan's]
Ardyn stood up in response to T'Ra. "It's pretty simple. I still have my Flyer, so we can get on there and board the Shran. Call it a routine inspection or something. Once we get her started, I'm pretty sure we can break out of the gantries with a good controlled burst in impulse, maybe even Warp . Once we break out, She is as good as stolen." It was brazenly risky, but trying to tiptoe around would take time, time they didn't have. "Call it what you will, but I think that's our best strategy."

Alyssa nodded. "Let me come with you on the flyer." she said. "It's been awhile but I've taken over ships before. It's not hard. The last one I took over was the Discovery-A."
« Last Edit: December 02, 2023, 02:27:07 am by Kinley Garrison »

Everything must be earned, for if it is given, there are no lessons learned.

Offline T'Ra Jones

• Deceased/Retired
  • Honoured Member
  • Airlocking Dylan.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: December 31, 2017, 02:55:35 am »
[Callahan's]
Ardyn stood up in response to T'Ra. "It's pretty simple. I still have my Flyer, so we can get on there and board the Shran. Call it a routine inspection or something. Once we get her started, I'm pretty sure we can break out of the gantries with a good controlled burst in impulse, maybe even Warp . Once we break out, She is as good as stolen." It was brazenly risky, but trying to tiptoe around would take time, time they didn't have. "Call it what you will, but I think that's our best strategy."�
[Callahan's]

T'Ra nodded. "You'll have my support," she added. She knew the Shran better than any other ship she had ever served on, and should they be confronted, she would be better able to talk their way out of it than the others.

Once the others were ready, T'Ra stood, letting out a sharp exhale as a sudden pain shot through her abdomen. "Just a cramp," she replied to Evan's look of concern. It wasn't, but she didn't want to worry him.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2023, 02:27:26 am by Kinley Garrison »

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Offline Ardyn Jaeger

• Approved Applicants
  • Live fast, die young.
  • Three year award Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: December 31, 2017, 04:42:57 pm »
Alyssa nodded. "Let me come with you on the flyer." she said. "It's been awhile but I've taken over ships before. It's not hard. The last one I took over was the Discovery-A."
[Callahan's]

T'Ra nodded. "You'll have my support," she added. She knew the Shran better than any other ship she had ever served on, and should they be confronted, she would be better able to talk their way out of it than the others.

Once the others were ready, T'Ra stood, letting out a sharp exhale as a sudden pain shot through her abdomen. "Just a cramp," she replied to Evan's look of concern. It wasn't, but she didn't want to worry him.

[Callahan's]
Ardyn gave the doctor a strange look, unsure of what she was meaning. "Okay. I will take you on your word. We're going to need all the ship stealing experience ya can get us." Her train of thought was derailed somewhat as she heard T'Ra gasp in pain. Glancing at her friend in worry,  Ardy nodded. "I'll fire up the Flyer."

[Delta Flyer]

Ardyn sat at the cockpit of her Flyer, trying to keep her mind steady. Just fly casual. This is just a personnel transfer. Totally routine. I've done this before. Why am I feeling so nervous? She knew the reason; her status in Starfleet was already in hot water from the last incident. One more strike would have her out, probably for good.

Casually parking in hanger bay two, like usual, she looked at those in the Flyer. "Lets steal this ship."

« Last Edit: December 02, 2023, 02:27:48 am by Ardyn Jaeger »

Alt of Kinley Garrison

Offline Kachina Filitov

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • What goes up, must come down!
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: December 31, 2017, 04:50:57 pm »
[Callahan's]
Ardyn gave the doctor a strange look, unsure of what she was meaning. "Okay. I will take you on your word. We're going to need all the ship stealing experience ya can get us." Her train of thought was derailed somewhat as she heard T'Ra gasp in pain. Glancing at her friend in worry,  Ardy nodded. "I'll fire up the Flyer."

[Delta Flyer]

Ardyn sat at the cockpit of her Flyer, trying to keep her mind steady. Just fly casual. This is just a personnel transfer. Totally routine. I've done this before. Why am I feeling so nervous? She knew the reason; her status in Starfleet was already in hot water from the last incident. One more strike would have her out, probably for good.

Casually parking in hanger bay two, like usual, she looked at those in the Flyer. "Lets steal this ship."

Delta Flyer

Katcha had followed Ardy to the Flyer and seeing as she had sat herself at the Con, she decided to sit herself in the tactical seat, behind and to the right of the pilots seat.

She immediately powered up the tactical systems and checked the readouts.

"All tactical systems are ready but inactive." She reported. "Do you vant me to raise ze shields?" She asked, not sure if they should risk raising them or not.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2023, 02:28:10 am by Kinley Garrison »

Species: Human
Bio:Profile
Alt Account of Lizzie Vaughan

Offline Ardyn Jaeger

• Approved Applicants
  • Live fast, die young.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: December 31, 2017, 07:25:07 pm »
Delta Flyer

Katcha had followed Ardy to the Flyer and seeing as she had sat herself at the Con, she decided to sit herself in the tactical seat, behind and to the right of the pilots seat.

She immediately powered up the tactical systems and checked the readouts.

"All tactical systems are ready but inactive." She reported. "Do you vant me to raise ze shields?" She asked, not sure if they should risk raising them or not.

[Delta Flyer ]
Ardyn responded to the Russian woman. "No. Shields might make it look suspicious. Prepare to pull them up if we do get attacked, but I don't think we'll need them. It's the Shran that's going to need them. An alarm beeped. "We're here." Right on schedule, an Ops Officer hailed the incoming Flyer. =/\= "Incoming Delta Flyer, what's your purpose for docking here?" =/\=
Ardyn pulled up the comlink. =/\= This is Flyer #5. I'm  bringing aboard some high-ranking officials here to inspect the ship before launching her. Do I have permission to land?"=/\= A moment passed in silence. =/\= "Um, I don't see any inspections planned for today."=/\= the Officer said, a note of uncertainty in his voice. =/\= "That's because it's a SURPRISE inspection, you idiot. Now are you going to let us in or not?"=/\=

« Last Edit: December 02, 2023, 02:28:34 am by Ardyn Jaeger »

Alt of Kinley Garrison

Offline Kachina Filitov

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: December 31, 2017, 07:30:20 pm »
[Delta Flyer ]
Ardyn responded to the Russian woman. "No. Shields might make it look suspicious. Prepare to pull them up if we do get attacked, but I don't think we'll need them. It's the Shran that's going to need them. An alarm beeped. "We're here." Right on schedule, an Ops Officer hailed the incoming Flyer. =/\= "Incoming Delta Flyer, what's your purpose for docking here?" =/\=
Ardyn pulled up the comlink. =/\= This is Flyer #5. I'm  bringing aboard some high-ranking officials here to inspect the ship before launching her. Do I have permission to land?"=/\= A moment passed in silence. =/\= "Um, I don't see any inspections planned for today."=/\= the Officer said, a note of uncertainty in his voice. =/\= "That's because it's a SURPRISE inspection, you idiot. Now are you going to let us in or not?"=/\=

Delta Flyer

Katcha nodded and kept the tactical systems on standby. She knew from experience that the Flyer's weapons and shields could be brought fully online in less than 5 seconds. That and the ablative hull would provide protection if they were fired on first.

She listened to the com chatter and smiled to herself.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2023, 02:28:55 am by Kinley Garrison »

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year. Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: January 01, 2018, 05:23:34 pm »
[Callahan's]
Alyssa nodded with what was being said.  "Thanks, I'll see you later." she said. She began walking but then looked over her shoulder. "If you happen to see someone that looks like Admiral Jikkara, trust her." She smirked and walked towards the transporter padd on the space dock.

[Home- Earth]
It only took a fraction of a second for Alyssa to get back home thanks to the transporter padd on the space dock, yet she didn't have a lot of time to work. If they wanted to steal the ship, they had to do it properly. There could be no loose ends. She ran into the guest bedroom she had been staying in for the past several weeks, ripping open the various drawers at the vanity. she threw out several medical tools, the ones for cosmetic surgery. She had trouble remembering when she last used these tools, but the concept and theory on how to use them were still in her mind.

"Computer, display Admiral Jikkara's current roster photo." Alyssa ordered.

The computer beeped in compliance and a small image of the admiral appeared on the left corner of the vanity. She was a woman about the same height as Alyssa. She had cropped ginger hair, bright eyes, and had some minor scaring under her left eye. This was the woman she was going to be. It was time to get to work.

[Delta Flyer- some time later]
=/\= "That's because it's a SURPRISE inspection, you idiot. Now are you going to let us in or not?"=/\=

=/\= Ardy, that's perfectly fine.=/\= Alyssa said over the comm in her best imitation of the admiral's voice. =/\= This is Admiral Jikkara Scott from Starfleet command. I wish to come on board and take a look at your vessel to make sure everything is in order. Prepare the Shran for my vessel and have guest quarters for me and my pilots prepared. I also wish to see the ship's current commanding officer in those quarters. Flyer out.=/\=
« Last Edit: December 02, 2023, 02:29:27 am by Kinley Garrison »

Offline Ardyn Jaeger

• Approved Applicants
  • Live fast, die young.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: January 01, 2018, 08:03:47 pm »
[Callahan's]
Alyssa nodded with what was being said.  "Thanks, I'll see you later." she said. She began walking but then looked over her shoulder. "If you happen to see someone that looks like Admiral Jikkara, trust her." She smirked and walked towards the transporter padd on the space dock.

[Home- Earth]
It only took a fraction of a second for Alyssa to get back home thanks to the transporter padd on the space dock, yet she didn't have a lot of time to work. If they wanted to steal the ship, they had to do it properly. There could be no loose ends. She ran into the guest bedroom she had been staying in for the past several weeks, ripping open the various drawers at the vanity. she threw out several medical tools, the ones for cosmetic surgery. She had trouble remembering when she last used these tools, but the concept and theory on how to use them were still in her mind.

"Computer, display Admiral Jikkara's current roster photo." Alyssa ordered.

The computer beeped in compliance and a small image of the admiral appeared on the left corner of the vanity. She was a woman about the same height as Alyssa. She had cropped ginger hair, bright eyes, and had some minor scaring under her left eye. This was the woman she was going to be. It was time to get to work.

[Delta Flyer- some time later]
=/\= Ardy, that's perfectly fine.=/\= Alyssa said over the comm in her best imitation of the admiral's voice. =/\= This is Admiral Jikkara Scott from Starfleet command. I wish to come on board and take a look at your vessel to make sure everything is in order. Prepare the Shran for my vessel and have guest quarters for me and my pilots prepared. I also wish to see the ship's current commanding officer in those quarters. Flyer out.=/\=

[Delta Flyer]
The officer was definitely surprised by the "Admiral's" response, as he sounded definitely stunned. =/\= "Yes Ma'am. Right away." =/\=  Ardyn smirked. This was going a lot easier than she had expected. The hangar bay doors opened, allowing the Flyer inside. Pulling in and parking the Flyer, Ardyn stood up. "Well then."  Ardy smirked. "I guess we're in. While the good "Admiral" distracts the CO here, a team of us should probably take over the bridge. Ready when you are."
« Last Edit: December 02, 2023, 02:30:02 am by Ardyn Jaeger »

Alt of Kinley Garrison

Offline Kachina Filitov

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: January 01, 2018, 11:28:52 pm »
[Delta Flyer]
The officer was definitely surprised by the "Admiral's" response, as he sounded definitely stunned. =/\= "Yes Ma'am. Right away." =/\=  Ardyn smirked. This was going a lot easier than she had expected. The hangar bay doors opened, allowing the Flyer inside. Pulling in and parking the Flyer, Ardyn stood up. "Well then."  Ardy smirked. "I guess we're in. While the good "Admiral" distracts the CO here, a team of us should probably take over the bridge. Ready when you are."

Delta Flyer

Katcha nodded and gave a feral smile. She got out of her chair and checked her left wrist to make sure the Kevlar baton, that she usually carried for personal protection was still in place. That, along with her martial arts skills, would hopefully be enough to get the group to the Bridge. Once there, they could disengage the clamps and take the Shran out. She just hoped the ship was in a good enough state.

"Ready ven you are." She replied.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2023, 02:31:00 am by Kinley Garrison »

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: January 02, 2018, 07:56:05 pm »
[Delta Flyer- USS Shran]
The Delta Flyer began its approach into the Shran's shuttle bay. It flew past the forcefield with relative ease, slowly transcending down onto the bay. They weren't the only activity in the shuttle bay. Other shuttle crafts were being prepped for departure, presumably either to other ships or for a return trip down to Earth the old fashioned way. The Shran's utilitarian lighting shone bright through the Flyer's main window, illuminating the seemingly darkened exterior in a manner that almost felt like someone was shining a light on their plot to steal the ship.

Alyssa approached the exit as the Flyer landed with a small thud. It was now or never. Either she would be able to pull off this ruse with perfect finesse, or she would be detected on the spot and the entire plan would be foiled. She took a shallow breath before opening the door, not a deep one, as a deep one would have given her enough time to second guess this. In a flight-or-fight reaction, an animal is given the tools to either defend themselves, or to make a run for it in a desperate plea to the universe to survive the stimulus. Alyssa knew she couldn't flee. It was time to fight.

The door hissed, sliding open to reveal two security officers and an older gentlemen. He had short gray hair, eyes to match, and a face that looked more like it should have been on a prune than on a Human being. She forced a smile.

"Admiral..." the older man said. "I wasn't expecting to see you here today. What brings you to my neck of the woods?"

"I...I have come to check on your status." Alyssa said in that fake voice. "I wanted to be sure you had everything you needed prior to shipping out."

"Why, you could have just sent me a message from command. Why the sudden urgency?" the man replied with a raised eyebrow.

Alyssa's gaze darted from him to the several flight control personnel running from the various shuttles, prepping them for departure. She looked to her right and saw other flight control personnel leaving the shuttle bay. She sighed and leaned in a bit closer. "I don't know about you, Captain," Alyssa began, "But I feel like things aren't exactly as they seem."

"I'm not following."

Alyssa returned to her previous position. "We can discuss this in a minute." she relented. "My quarters?"

The Captain motioned to the shuttle bay's exit. "Right this way."

[USS Shran- various locations]
The Captain had been telling the admiral about the various things that he had accomplished since he had taken over. Apparently, crew efficiency was up by 25%, crew rosters changed, but most importantly, how he was in command now. "Ah here we are." he said, stopping before a seemingly random door before once again motioning her to enter. Alyssa obliged.

She entered the room to find a lavish suite that was decorated not for someone in Starfleet, but most likely for a diplomat or an ambassador. "This is quite nice." Alyssa said. Better than what I had when I was on the ship...

"This is the best room on the ship." The Captain said. "Well, second only to my quarters." A smirk came across his face and was that.....was that a wink? "Anyway, what was it you wished to discuss?"

Alyssa sighed. "I wanted to talk with you in person because I don't know who I can trust." she began. "The President has died, there are rumors of double agents, I'm just...uncertain."

The Captain rose an eyebrow. "You came here to tell me you are feeling uncertain? That doesn't sound like the Jikkara I know."

Alyssa's face grew dark and she stepped closer to the Captain. She quietly and slowly moved her hand towards her pocket, clenching the cool metal of the hypospray that rested there. She tightened her grip and as she was pulling it out, she said "That's because I am not the Jikkara you know."

In a flash Alyssa's hand darted out of her pocket and towards the Captain's neck. He dodged and tried to push her back. He threw a punch, she ducked before punching him in the groin. He knelt over, but not before she managed to punch him again. She pushed him to the ground, using the full force of her strength to knock him on his back. There was a crack. He gasped on impact before letting out a long moan.

"Who are you?" He managed to say through the pain.

"I'm your doctor." she replied before grinning sisterly. "And you're due for a physical."

Offline Kachina Filitov

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: January 02, 2018, 08:26:06 pm »
[Delta Flyer- USS Shran]
The Delta Flyer began its approach into the Shran's shuttle bay. It flew past the forcefield with relative ease, slowly transcending down onto the bay. They weren't the only activity in the shuttle bay. Other shuttle crafts were being prepped for departure, presumably either to other ships or for a return trip down to Earth the old fashioned way. The Shran's utilitarian lighting shone bright through the Flyer's main window, illuminating the seemingly darkened exterior in a manner that almost felt like someone was shining a light on their plot to steal the ship.

Alyssa approached the exit as the Flyer landed with a small thud. It was now or never. Either she would be able to pull off this ruse with perfect finesse, or she would be detected on the spot and the entire plan would be foiled. She took a shallow breath before opening the door, not a deep one, as a deep one would have given her enough time to second guess this. In a flight-or-fight reaction, an animal is given the tools to either defend themselves, or to make a run for it in a desperate plea to the universe to survive the stimulus. Alyssa knew she couldn't flee. It was time to fight.

The door hissed, sliding open to reveal two security officers and an older gentlemen. He had short gray hair, eyes to match, and a face that looked more like it should have been on a prune than on a Human being. She forced a smile.

"Admiral..." the older man said. "I wasn't expecting to see you here today. What brings you to my neck of the woods?"

"I...I have come to check on your status." Alyssa said in that fake voice. "I wanted to be sure you had everything you needed prior to shipping out."

"Why, you could have just sent me a message from command. Why the sudden urgency?" the man replied with a raised eyebrow.

Alyssa's gaze darted from him to the several flight control personnel running from the various shuttles, prepping them for departure. She looked to her right and saw other flight control personnel leaving the shuttle bay. She sighed and leaned in a bit closer. "I don't know about you, Captain," Alyssa began, "But I feel like things aren't exactly as they seem."

"I'm not following."

Alyssa returned to her previous position. "We can discuss this in a minute." she relented. "My quarters?"

The Captain motioned to the shuttle bay's exit. "Right this way."

[USS Shran- various locations]
The Captain had been telling the admiral about the various things that he had accomplished since he had taken over. Apparently, crew efficiency was up by 25%, crew rosters changed, but most importantly, how he was in command now. "Ah here we are." he said, stopping before a seemingly random door before once again motioning her to enter. Alyssa obliged.

She entered the room to find a lavish suite that was decorated not for someone in Starfleet, but most likely for a diplomat or an ambassador. "This is quite nice." Alyssa said. Better than what I had when I was on the ship...

"This is the best room on the ship." The Captain said. "Well, second only to my quarters." A smirk came across his face and was that.....was that a wink? "Anyway, what was it you wished to discuss?"

Alyssa sighed. "I wanted to talk with you in person because I don't know who I can trust." she began. "The President has died, there are rumors of double agents, I'm just...uncertain."

The Captain rose an eyebrow. "You came here to tell me you are feeling uncertain? That doesn't sound like the Jikkara I know."

Alyssa's face grew dark and she stepped closer to the Captain. She quietly and slowly moved her hand towards her pocket, clenching the cool metal of the hypospray that rested there. She tightened her grip and as she was pulling it out, she said "That's because I am not the Jikkara you know."

In a flash Alyssa's hand darted out of her pocket and towards the Captain's neck. He dodged and tried to push her back. He threw a punch, she ducked before punching him in the groin. He knelt over, but not before she managed to punch him again. She pushed him to the ground, using the full force of her strength to knock him on his back. There was a crack. He gasped on impact before letting out a long moan.

"Who are you?" He managed to say through the pain.

"I'm your doctor." she replied before grinning sisterly. "And you're due for a physical."

USS Shran - Shuttle Bay

Katcha, having told Ardy that she would secure the Bridge, waited until the 'Admiral' had left. Then, making sure she had some flex cuffs with her, she made her way out of the shuttle bay. She then headed to the nearest turbolift and took it to deck two.

Deck Two

She exited the turbolift and silently made her way to the Jefferies tube that would take her to the Bridge. Luckily she did not encounter anyone who might look to challenge her. Entering through the hatch, she climbed the 15 feet up to the Bridge.

Deck One - Jefferies Tube behind the Bridge

Katcha arrived at the hatch and as quietly as she could, opened it, pushing the cover to one side. She looked out onto the Bridge and saw that there were only two duty personnel Standard for when the ship was stood down at dock.

Luckily for her they both appeared young and Human. As skilled as she was as Krav Maga, she doubted she could take on a Vulcan or Klingon. One wore Command Red and the other the Gold of Sec/Tac or Ops/Engineering. Deciding to take the one in Gold out first, in case they were Security. She silently climbed out of the hatch and hid behind one of the consoles. She then waited until the one in gold was almost on top of her her before she struck.

With a single blow, she hit the officer in gold on the side of the neck, knocking the young man out. She then turned to look at the other officer who was standing next to the command chairs. This officer was an older woman, maybe around 40, but wore the pips of a Lieutenant. She looked up at Katcha turned in her direction.

"What the devil is going on here?" The woman asked, clearly inexperienced in command.

Katcha did not waste her breath in replying, she jumped over the rail behind the command chairs, knocking the other woman to the ground. With one hand over the woman's mouth, Katcha pressed on the pressure points and soon the woman joined her colleague in unconsciousness.

Once she was certain that the woman was unconscious, she removed the officers com-badge and tied her up with a pair of cuffs. Once she was secure, she dragged the officer into the Briefing room and left her laying along one wall. Katcha then returned to the Bridge and did the same with the officer in gold.

Once both officers were out of the way, she locked the turbolift door with a simple code. She knew it would not hold for long, but was not up on her computer security enough to do more. She then secured all the consoles the same way, finally transferring ops control to the helm.

Once she had done as much as she could do, she tapped her own com-badge.

=/\= Filitov to Jaeger. Ze Bridge is secure. Ve have helm control and can depart ven ve have power. =/\=

Offline Ardyn Jaeger

• Approved Applicants
  • Live fast, die young.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: January 02, 2018, 11:30:52 pm »
Hallways- Main Engineering]
The hallways were mostly empty here, with only minimal crew compliment in Ardyn's way, stunned by the phaser she filched from the armory. Most of the crew she encountered en route were engineering crew, and easily subdued. Looking around warily, Ardyn notified the rest of her team. =/\="I've taken Main Engineering now. Caelene, you're free to work your magic with the ship." =/\= looking around, she tried to make sense of all the complicated workings of the ship. She knew enough of ship mechanics to figure out a shuttle, but a full on Starship was beyond her knowledge. She tapped her commbadge =/\= "Filitov, I've taken Engineering. We're getting the power up as soon as we can. =/\= she cut the transmission off.  "Computer, get me schematics of how to restore power to the ship, stat!"
« Last Edit: December 02, 2023, 02:33:29 am by Ardyn Jaeger »

Alt of Kinley Garrison

Offline Kachina Filitov

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: January 02, 2018, 11:38:08 pm »
Hallways- Main Engineering]
The hallways were mostly empty here, with only minimal crew compliment in Ardyn's way, stunned by the phaser she filched from the armory. Most of the crew she encountered en route were engineering crew, and easily subdued. Looking around warily, Ardyn notified the rest of her team. =/\="I've taken Main Engineering now. Caelene, you're free to work your magic with the ship." =/\= looking around, she tried to make sense of all the complicated workings of the ship. She knew enough of ship mechanics to figure out a shuttle, but a full on Starship was beyond her knowledge. She tapped her commbadge =/\= "Filitov, I've taken Engineering. We're getting the power up as soon as we can. =/\= she cut the transmission off.  "Computer, get me schematics of how to restore power to the ship, stat!"

Bridge

Katcha smiled at the report. She then checked the codes before seating herself at the helm. They had power for the thrusters, but nothing more. So she would have to wait and hop no-one would catch on.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2023, 02:33:42 am by Kinley Garrison »

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles