Author Topic: Jules Bash - (18th November, 2017)  (Read 1686 times)

Offline Jules Bash

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year. 2018 Starfleet Intelligence: Strategic Science Summit  Featured missiion 2018 USS IBN Sinna Featured Mission Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Jules Bash - (18th November, 2017)
« on: November 18, 2017, 10:55:55 pm »
Character Details

Character Name: Jules Bash, previously Cistenthar ch'Zoarhi
Character Age: 18
Character DOB: 10th October 2377
Character Image:

Character Species: Andorian
Character Family:
Zirra zh'Zoarhi Zhavey Mother
Tyssaa sh'Thane Shreya Mother
Sereth ch'Voves Charan Father
Thon th'Zehleth Thaven Father
Orith ch'Zoarhi Older Chi Brother

Character Bio:
Cistenthar ch'Zoarhi was born during early volunteer reproductive experiments with Dr. sh'Veileth, presumably with no ill effects. He grew up relatively normal, besides constant contact with the medical world, though with a fondness of fighting with the Ushaan-tor. At age 10, he received the Meta-Genome cure for the andorian reproductive crisis, again with no apparent ill effects. He eventually began working for the Andorian Engineering Corps as general labor while developing his engineering skills.

As he began to mature, some combination of effects from the experiments regarding his conception, and the Meta-Genome treatment caused unusual imbalances in his development, later defined by doctors as male-neutral gender disorder, also rendering him sterile. Having grown on the stories of his uncle Thirishar ch'Thane, the heroics of Julian Bashir, and his long past ancestor Thy'lek Shran, and his medical condition, he looked to Starfleet as an escape. He promptly enlisted for Starfleet Technical Services Academy, where he grew more in his engineering skills. In an attempt to disconnect from his upbringing, he also adopted the pseudonym of Jules Bash, a common name for new children on Andoria, after the actions of Julian Bashir in creating the Meta-Genome treatment.

As a person, "Jules" is a somewhat typical Andorian. Hot-headed, active, and acts on everything with all energy. His Technical Academy record lists multiple infractions due to fighting. His passion lies in engineering however, almost as an opposing world to the world of medical testing that he grew up in. He has little patience for incompetence or people for that matter. His experience in the Andorian Engineering Corps gave him the foundation that led to high marks in his engineering skills. He continues to enjoy his training with the Ushaan-Tor, still carrying his childhood tool as his prized possession, never leaving his person.

Your Details

Previous Role-Playing Experience: STSF.net, Mizahar, general MMORPGs, Pathfinder
Department Preference: Engineering
Secondary Department Preference: Security
Commissioned, Enlisted or Civilian: Enlisted

Sample post:
"Any words for yourself, Recruit Bash?"

[Location: Dean's Office, Starfleet Technical Services Academy]

Jules stood firmly at attention while his dark blue blood slowly slid down his arm. He was slightly distracted by it, not because of the cut in his arm, but more because he was sure bleeding on the rug of the Dean would not help his case.

"Sir, I was not the aggressor. He dishonored my crew. I responded."

The Dean snapped up to a full standing position from his desk, his hands bracing against his desk as he leaned forward.

"YOU WERE THE AGGRESSOR! Disrespect is no excuse for physical retaliation!"

The Dean stood still for a moment, before sighing in exasperation.

"I understand that you are native to Andoria. But you must learn, Star Fleet does not resolve insults, by violence. 1 week's revocation of R&R. And for your sake Jules, I don't want to see you in here again."

Additional information:

I have little plans for Jules's future currently, so I'm open to anything anyone might suggest.

How did you find Shadow Fleet?
toprpsites.com
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 06:09:43 pm by Jules Bash »

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Jules Bash - (18th November, 2017)
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 07:12:35 pm »
Jules,

A very interesting character.

I can put you in the Engineering Department on the Athena.

Would that be ok?

Kiork

PS - who is the actor in your face pic?

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Offline Jules Bash

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year. 2018 Starfleet Intelligence: Strategic Science Summit  Featured missiion 2018 USS IBN Sinna Featured Mission Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2017, 07:26:17 pm »
Sounds Good.

PS- Lucas Till. Naira did the work for me.

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2017, 07:50:58 pm »
Sounds Good.

PS- Lucas Till. Naira did the work for me.

Perfect.

She does great work ;-)

Please pm James Carter and Naira to report in for duty.

Welcome aboard,

Kirok

PS - Do you want to take the Enlisted class right away?

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Offline Jules Bash

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2017, 09:06:13 pm »
Uhh... sure. I can do that.

Offline Jada

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • #greenlivesmatter
  • Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2017, 09:56:52 pm »
Welcome to the fleet!

I'm the Enlisted Persons Course (EPC) instructor. Because you're new here, you are required to pass the EPC to demonstrate your Trek knowledge, RP skills, and understanding of posting requirements. It helps you get familiar with Shadow Fleet style and be eligible for promotions, and gives you something to do until you get active in a game. :) It's pretty simple, you can write what you like for it within the prompts, and work at your own pace, but it's better to do it quickly.

Your Level One EPC starts here:
http://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/index.php/topic,8613.0.html
Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles