S2 M4 Discussion Topic: Effigy

Started by Julia Rellek, November 06, 2017, 10:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julia Rellek

You know the drill. Have fun this mission. :-)

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

Solluk

Tag to Mr. Garlande.   And also, I wonder if the ship's Counselor might be available for a scene?

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Octavia Phae

Is there a description posted somewhere for the episodes/missions we are on?

Solluk

I believe that information might be kept private in order to allow the bosses to surprise us.
However, the Captain's opening log entry gives us a clue.

Tag to Mister Garlande.  :-)

Solluk

Hey, just read your post, Ian.

Has the matter of subspace damage not been resolved yet?   If so, I had erroneously written the ship as traveling at 'a hundred-thousand percent of lightspeed' which is about Warp 8, and I should probably alter the passage to match your character's statement.   If we are at Warp 6, then it would then only be about forty-thousand percent of lightspeed.  And I will need to keep in mind that this will be our usual cruising speed in the future.

Ian Galloway

Quote from: Solluk on November 08, 2017, 11:15:03 AM

Hey, just read your post, Ian.

Has the matter of subspace damage not been resolved yet?   If so, I had erroneously written the ship as traveling at 'a hundred-thousand percent of lightspeed' which is about Warp 8, and I should probably alter the passage to match your character's statement.   If we are at Warp 6, then it would then only be about forty-thousand percent of lightspeed.  And I will need to keep in mind that this will be our usual cruising speed in the future.

As we are 20 years after DS9, I suppose they may have figured a way around damaging subspace, but if they have, I haven't seen it.

Solluk

I'll go ahead and edit my post for the correct speed.  :-)

Kyle Briggs

Tag Sullock

Nothing personal about the small talk comment. Garlande is just an ass.

Solluk

Kintiss

Ian Galloway

Ian Galloway

Tag to the captain and a soft tag to the bridge.

Solluk

Solluk

Ian Galloway

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.