Author Topic: Poster Campaign 2017  (Read 207 times)

Offline Kirok

• Senior Flag Officer
  • Ancient Member
  • Head of Fleet Media & Recruitment (Admin)
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Poster Campaign 2017
« on: November 03, 2017, 09:30:40 PM »
Fleeters,

Lend me your ears ;-)

Starting today we are staring a poster campaign!

The basic idea is that the posters will help draw new people to the site!

The basic idea is this. 
Print the post you like best.
Pin up or tape the poster in a public place.

College students can place the posters in common areas.
Non-college students can place the posters in restaurants (like Jimmy Jones).

And those that participate will of course receive the highly coveted Recruitment Ribbon.  But we will ask you to take a picture of the placed poster and share it with us here ;-)

Special thanks to Naira who created these lovely works of art:

Have fun with this,

Kirok

Offline Kyle Briggs

• Command Level Officer
  • Honoured Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Poster Campaign 2017
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2017, 01:13:43 PM »
Special thanks to Naira who created these lovely works of art:

They look AMAZING. Great job.

Academy Engineering Instructor

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Ancient Member
  • Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 3 Years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2017, 01:53:25 PM »
They look AMAZING. Great job.

I agree, they’re so well done. Three cheers for Naira!

Offline Katharoz Knox

• Second Officers
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to the new arrival who displays the most effort and ability. Awarded to players who are always online and posting.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2017, 05:51:38 PM »
Cheer number 1.

Offline Kirok

• Senior Flag Officer
  • Ancient Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2017, 04:27:43 PM »
Ok.  I put up a poster at the local Jimmy Johns today.

Here it is:

It is not one of Naira's, but it serves the same purpose.

Who will go next?

Offline Kyle Briggs

• Command Level Officer
  • Honoured Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2017, 08:16:02 PM »
I talk Star Trek with several drivers that come through the shop. A couple wrote down the information. We'll see if anything comes of it.

Academy Engineering Instructor

Offline Rayek tr’Lhoell

• Tivh faerla Klivamsu - “It reads like Klingon”
  • Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2017, 12:50:07 AM »

I posted one on each of the three town bulletin' boards.  This one was posted in the mudroom of the Country Store.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 12:52:33 AM by Rayek tr’Lhoell »
Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu

Offline Kirok

• Senior Flag Officer
  • Ancient Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2017, 07:50:53 AM »
I talk Star Trek with several drivers that come through the shop. A couple wrote down the information. We'll see if anything comes of it.

Nicely done, Kyle Briggs!

You just earned a Recruitment Ribbon.

I posted one on each of the three town bulletin' boards.  This one was posted in the mudroom of the Country Store.

Great job, Rayek!

You get a badge too!

Offline James Carter

• Command Level Officer
  • Competent Member
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2017, 02:49:27 PM »
I got bored and had a little over a hour to kill so I went ahead and made another poster for you to choose from. I also decided to have some fun with the logo.

Offline Kirok

• Senior Flag Officer
  • Ancient Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2017, 03:44:44 PM »
I got bored and had a little over a hour to kill so I went ahead and made another poster for you to choose from. I also decided to have some fun with the logo.

Nice.  Thanks James!

Offline Lennox Ainsley

• Competent Member
  • Failing means you’re playing.
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year. Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2017, 09:34:44 PM »
All of these look amazing!

"Corvis oculum corvi non eruit."

Offline Naira

• Command Level Officer
  • Experienced Member
  • Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for one year. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2017, 11:35:44 PM »
I'm posting the posters up online because I don't have any place to put them.

Here's one of them:

Top RP Sites Top RP Sites RPG-D Top 100 Original SciFi Sites Maelstrom: You create the galaxy TO INFINITY AND BEYOND