Author Topic: S1E7 Discussion  (Read 27278 times)

Offline Rhymus Cleroux

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: S1E7 Discussion
« Reply #90 on: November 08, 2017, 08:13:49 pm »
And again!

Once more! Tags also for Vaughan!

Offline Lizzie Vaughan

• Deceased/Retired
  • Veteran Member
  • "First Do no harm" - Hipocrates
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Three year award Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: November 08, 2017, 09:07:30 pm »
Once more! Tags also for Vaughan!

Soft tag back and Tag Rayek

Bio: Lizzie Vaughan Bio
Academy Medical Instructor
In Memorium.

Offline Rayek trLhoell

• Site Administrators
  • Revered Member
  • I-jol au, e'lev
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: November 09, 2017, 12:43:23 am »
Tag Liz.

(sorry didn't name the pilot... asked the husband for a name.. and I couldn't bring myself to use it.. it just made me laugh everytime I tried to type it...  Romeo Alibabba... like really?!)

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

Offline Olivia Briggs

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • Family - where life begins and love never ends
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Three year award
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: November 09, 2017, 08:47:39 am »
Tag Kyle  :)

Offline Dylan Torngate

• DAMMIT DYLAN
  • Site Administrators
  • Honoured Member
  • Who made this guy an Admiral?
  • Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: November 09, 2017, 10:00:08 pm »
AAAAAAND we're off!
Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Offline Rhymus Cleroux

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: November 09, 2017, 10:11:20 pm »
Tag Bonnie.

Offline Lizzie Vaughan

• Deceased/Retired
  • Veteran Member
  • "First Do no harm" - Hipocrates
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Three year award Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: November 09, 2017, 10:22:21 pm »
Tag Dylan and rest of Soyuz

Bio: Lizzie Vaughan Bio
Academy Medical Instructor
In Memorium.

Offline Olivia Briggs

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • Family - where life begins and love never ends
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Three year award
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: November 10, 2017, 05:18:09 am »
Tag Kyle

Offline Bonnie Moors

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: November 10, 2017, 03:34:17 pm »
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 03:36:11 pm by Bonnie Moors »

Click on my Sig to read my bio!

Offline Rhymus Cleroux

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: November 10, 2017, 04:15:27 pm »
And back, sorry I'm late!

No problem. Back to you!

Offline Bonnie Moors

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: November 11, 2017, 03:03:33 pm »
No problem. Back to you!

Back in your court!

Offline Rhymus Cleroux

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: November 11, 2017, 03:40:37 pm »

Offline Bonnie Moors

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: November 11, 2017, 04:10:36 pm »

Offline Rhymus Cleroux

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: November 11, 2017, 09:15:10 pm »

Offline Bonnie Moors

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: November 12, 2017, 06:43:23 am »

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles