News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

Godmodding

Started by Michael Ferdinand, October 20, 2017, 10:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Ferdinand

This is the place to get your GODMODDING!!!!!!!!!!! out of the way!

If you want to GODMOD!!!!!!!!!! do it here away from the main missions.

Get it out of your system. This is the only place where you will be encouraged to GODMOD!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH!

This is back, deal with it.
(Keep it clean)
________________________________________________________________________________________

Alyssa screamed, her voice echoing throughout the Milky Way galaxy. She punched threw the ship, ripping the bulkheads off with her bare hands. She was going to kill everyone, and she was going to do it immediately.

Everything must be earned, for if it is given, there are no lessons learned.

Dylan Torngate

Oh God.

This again.

I love it.

-------------------------

Dylan put duct tape over Alyssa's mouth, before throwing her out an airlock and into a supernova. He then walked through space at warp seventy six to go and play rock paper scissors with the Borg.

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Michael Ferdinand

Alyssa ripped the duct tape off of her mouth, but found that her face was permanently transfixed into a scowl. As she fell into the supernova, the radiation gave her the power of teleportation. She teleported to her quarters, got her nuclear chainsaw, and then teleported to Dylan's location before attacking him with the chainsaw.

Rayek trLhoell

Quote from: Alyssa Meadows on October 20, 2017, 10:53:28 PM

Alyssa ripped the duct tape off of her mouth, but found that her face was permanently transfixed into a scowl. As she fell into the supernova, the radiation gave her the power of teleportation. She teleported to her quarters, got her nuclear chainsaw, and then teleported to Dylan's location before attacking him with the chainsaw.

Observes the mayhem from the security office monitors.  His mind easily slipping into the minds of both Captain Torngate and the empath and implants the suggestion for them to do the Macarena in sync and records them dancing to use as blackmail material for later.

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

Michael Ferdinand

Alyssa uses the ship computer to hack into Shadowfleet to write a rant post of epic proportions which then shatters reality and everything she despises.

Ardyn Jaeger

Steve eats that rant post and basically the rest of the universe.

Click the badge to read my bio

If history repeats itself, I am SO getting myself a dinosaur -- Oh wait, I did.
Alt of Kinley Garrison

Michael Ferdinand

Alyssa disliked this very much. So much so that she deleted Steve and his creator from her reality.

Ardyn Jaeger

This was never Alyssa's reality to begin with. All is Steve.

Click the badge to read my bio

If history repeats itself, I am SO getting myself a dinosaur -- Oh wait, I did.
Alt of Kinley Garrison

Michael Ferdinand

Sam, the AI program, found all of this humorous for in reality, this reality belonged to him and him alone. He had the keys to the Jeep and as he drove Steve into the nearest black hole, he chuckled, thinking what a fool he had been for wasting his time with Meadows.

Fala Awen

Ensign Jean-Luc Riker got a promotion to Captin. Captin Jean-Luc Riker was sooooo excited. Captain Jean-Luc Riker jumped up and down and knocked a beaker over. Now Captain Jean-Luc Riker can fly!

WHEEEEEEE

Species: Bajoran- Click on ID for bio
USS Shran Commanding Officer, Academy Operations Instructor

We go from zero to Velociraptor very quickly...

Lyric McDaniels

The changeling shapeshifts into a giant space pterodactyl and screeches loudly in to the empty void of space. "SCREEEEE! SCREEEEEEEE!"

Species: Changeling

If you could be anything you wanted, why wouldn't you choose to be happy?

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.