Season 2 Episode 2: Under Cover and Out of Uniform

Started by Michael J. Tritter, October 15, 2017, 10:12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T'Prina

Quote from: Xander Dorset on October 24, 2017, 07:46:35 PM

[Main Science Lab]

Xander felt his eyebrows shoot skyward in incredulity as he read the PADD with his assignment. For once, he couldn't agree more with T'Prina. "'Harebrained' seems generous. This is... a haphazard scheme if anything." As individuals grounded in logic and science, they were both out of their depth here. Although apparently the Vulcan thought he had experience here for some reason.

"Me?" Xander laughed incredulously. "As attractive as I may be," he began modestly, "I've never had to resort to stripping." He thought over her suggestion and shook his head. "We're supposed to be undercover. We can't just walk up to them and ask. We could ruin the whole operation - if you can even call this that." Xander slid off his jacket as he spoke again. "Besides, I doubt there's much of a science to it. You know, less technique and more confidence... How hard can it be?" To illustrate his point, he slid off his undershirt as well to reveal his bare chest.

He struck what was supposed to be a sultry pose and smirked at T'Prina. It ended up being more comical than seductive, however. Not that he knew or cared. "See? Just exude confidence and think sexy. It's not like we actually have to strip or anything. I doubt anyone's even going to look at us. We might as well just get this fiasco over with." As he spoke, he moved over to the replicator and produced a bundle of black clothing. Xander then ducked into the freezer to change. The walls were lined with bacterial and microbial samples they didn't want reproducing at fast rates, but the center of the room left him plenty of room to change. A couple minutes later, he emerged, clad in combat boots, a black kilt slung rakishly low on his hips, and a leather jacket left hanging open to reveal his bare chest. "Ready?"

[Main Science Lab]

T'Prina watched Dorset's spectacle with a mild look of disdain. The propensity human males had for shedding their clothing and parading around half nude was still jarring to her somewhat prudish mind. Still he had a point, even if his attitude was questionable. Once he left to change, she programmed her own outfit into the replicator and changed in a supply closet off to the side.

The outfit was simple, consisting of a somewhat short yet modest black lace dress and shrug, paired with sharp heeled knee high boots. She also removed the band binding her braid and let the hair fall over her shoulders in loose, messy waves. Using the shiny reflective surface of a nearby machine, she pinned back a portion to keep it out of her face. It was serviceable, if not tidy to her usual liking. She eyed over Dorset as he returned.

"I suppose this will do. Further notes in the communication we received mentioned a civilian chemical laboratory on the Starbase. Given our skills, it seems the wisest course of action would be to head there. I am concerned though. I do not believe they will let just anyone walk in if they are up to some sort of nefarious purpose. Still, it will not hurt to perform some sort of precursory surveillance."

T'Prina pulled up a schematic of the station on her PADD and pinpointed the lab. It was not entirely too far from their current location, which was practical given the layout of the Starbase. Much of the sciences, both Starfleet and civilian facilities were grouped on the same deck, given their similar environmental and power needs. A thought occurred to her as she and Dorset exited the Main Lab.

[Main Science Lab ~> Civilian Chemical Lab]

As they walked together, T'Prina had her PADD out, crunching numbers and frowning. She pointed out some of the data to Dorset.

"I've keyed into some of ANaLYN's systems analysis programs. This lab is using double the energy resources of any other facility producing similar products. I do not believe the simple pharmaceuticals they claim to develop would require that much excess." It was concerning to be sure.

[Puzzles - NPC post as Rixxy]

Quote from: Leanna Mazal on October 24, 2017, 06:41:04 PM

[Puzzles]

Leanna didn't answer her straightaway but didn't need to use her abilities to know that she gotten her attention and knew she could rely on her Head Bartender and trusted ally with what she was about to ask of her. Well to be truthful she didn't need to ask owing to the code and relationship they had developed over the years and had never once doubted her.

She looked around for a moment then returned her attention to Rixxy, knowing she could trust all members of her handpicked staff but she couldn't risk a customer overhearing what she needed to tell her especially not where the Syndicate was concerned. Maybe she was still paranoid with what had happened a year ago but had every reason with what Matthias and his cronies had done.

" I need you to come with me to my quarters and I'll explain everything there " she replied quietly knowing she didn't have to say anything else as she turned round and began walking hoping she would catch up.

Rixxy's curiosity increased tenfold, but she dutifully followed Leanna. No doubt there was some sort of trouble afoot and they would end up in the thick of it. Ah well, that much the better. The bartender was still Klingon enough to admit a good fight would be just what she needed to perk up her mood. She shrugged a shoulder and quickened her pace to keep up with the Betazoid.

At your smallest components, you are indistinguishable from a forest fire.
Bio

Leanna Mazal

Quote from: T'Prina on October 25, 2017, 04:49:20 PM

[Puzzles - NPC post as Rixxy]

Rixxy's curiosity increased tenfold, but she dutifully followed Leanna. No doubt there was some sort of trouble afoot and they would end up in the thick of it. Ah well, that much the better. The bartender was still Klingon enough to admit a good fight would be just what she needed to perk up her mood. She shrugged a shoulder and quickened her pace to keep up with the Betazoid.

[Upper Stem Deck 278 - Leanna's Quarters]

Leanna remained silent as she walked quicker than normal through the Promenade not once stopping or looking back her mind firmly on what she had been asked to do and how she was going to do it without causing too much suspicion or risk. Then again it wasn't as if she hadn't done this kind of work before and in her heyday she had been quite popular but never once thought that her skills would come in useful again preferring to leave her past firmly behind her with her new found freedom yet at the same time knew she couldn't refuse the orders she had been given and that's why she had asked Rixxy to join her.

She always felt safer with the Klingon around and as she reached her quarters was glad to see that she wasn't too far behind her and once the door was closed finally took a breath and handed her the PADD. " This is what I've been asked to do and with you knowing my past and me trusting you with my life I want you come with me " she said glad that her mother wasn't around with Ariana to hear this and silently thanked her father for taking them to visit family.

Tanner Lachlyn

Quote from: Katharoz Knox on October 24, 2017, 03:36:26 PM

NPC Ensign Reece

[La Vaca Volando]

Reece was extremely puzzled. Extremely. He knew that the bio recognition sensors had picked Tanner out, though he could tell something was not quite right. He had left his comm. line open to the Command Deck and wanted to get as much information as possible.

Does she think I am ... cute ... ?

Smiling he got a little closer to her.

"Ok, Sassy. May I join you?"

Then he moved very close to the Cadet, put his hand on her waist and whispered into her ear.

"Tanner. What is going on?"

[Command Deck]

Knox heard everything through Reece's open comm. line and wondered what on earth was going on.

Good work.

[Promenade]

Tanner grinned at his touch, "Handsome, I told you  - that's not my name." She tugged at him lightly, "But if you're insisting on coming with me, then you're welcome to follow."

[La Vaca Volando]

Tanner did not like the scene inside. She was not a club type of girl and it would take everything she had to not show it on her features. Turning to her uninvited but now attached partner she asked, "Drink?"

Reece turned his eyes from the chaotic scene and pulled them onto Sassy, "Of course. What can I get for you?" He noted that although she looked the part of someone who belonged within this establishment, she didn't seem to at home in it, "No wait, allow me to impress the lady with a drink that should be of her liking"

And with that he was off.

Tanner felt a hand on her skirt and winced inwardly. Don't be a security guard right now. Be sassy. Turning about she winked at the man who had helped himself to her rear assets, "Not for you..." She said coyly before walking over to Reece who was heading back her way.

"Trouble?" He asked a she took the drink from him.

"Old friend," Tanner said with a shrug, "Come on, let's find a table."

T'Prina

Quote from: Leanna Mazal on October 25, 2017, 05:09:36 PM

[Upper Stem Deck 278 - Leanna's Quarters]

Leanna remained silent as she walked quicker than normal through the Promenade not once stopping or looking back her mind firmly on what she had been asked to do and how she was going to do it without causing too much suspicion or risk. Then again it wasn't as if she hadn't done this kind of work before and in her heyday she had been quite popular but never once thought that her skills would come in useful again preferring to leave her past firmly behind her with her new found freedom yet at the same time knew she couldn't refuse the orders she had been given and that's why she had asked Rixxy to join her.

She always felt safer with the Klingon around and as she reached her quarters was glad to see that she wasn't too far behind her and once the door was closed finally took a breath and handed her the PADD. " This is what I've been asked to do and with you knowing my past and me trusting you with my life I want you come with me " she said glad that her mother wasn't around with Ariana to hear this and silently thanked her father for taking them to visit family.

[NPC Post as Rixxy - Leanna's Quarters]

Rixxy took the PADD and plopped down in a comfortable chair, feet crossed at the ankles, as she soaked in the information. This was more than she was expecting, but it definitely explained Leanna's mood.

"What's this milk-drinking Starfleet captain thinking? There's no way I'd even consider letting you walk into this half-witted mess without me."

She set the PADD down and crossed her arms. This 'Captain Hawke' or 'Shirtless James' was gonna be in for an earful when she got a hold of him. Maybe even a right cross or two. The thought made her smile dangerously.

"If you really wanna do this, Leanna, you've got my support and protection. I can't guarantee to play nice if you end up in danger though. I know you wanted to leave this sorta thing in the past and I'm none too happy about these Starfleet petaQs digging it back up." She huffed a bit, but a bigger part of her was excited for some new action. Her mood shifted, suddenly playful.

"Should probably get changed so we can look the part. I'm no dancer but I can totally put on a performance," she added with a roguish wink. "I will admit I don't know much about stage names though. Wanna come up with one for me, boss?"

At your smallest components, you are indistinguishable from a forest fire.
Bio

Leanna Mazal

Quote from: T'Prina on October 26, 2017, 12:03:51 PM

[NPC Post as Rixxy - Leanna's Quarters]

Rixxy took the PADD and plopped down in a comfortable chair, feet crossed at the ankles, as she soaked in the information. This was more than she was expecting, but it definitely explained Leanna's mood.

"What's this milk-drinking Starfleet captain thinking? There's no way I'd even consider letting you walk into this half-witted mess without me."

She set the PADD down and crossed her arms. This 'Captain Hawke' or 'Shirtless James' was gonna be in for an earful when she got a hold of him. Maybe even a right cross or two. The thought made her smile dangerously.

"If you really wanna do this, Leanna, you've got my support and protection. I can't guarantee to play nice if you end up in danger though. I know you wanted to leave this sorta thing in the past and I'm none too happy about these Starfleet petaQs digging it back up." She huffed a bit, but a bigger part of her was excited for some new action. Her mood shifted, suddenly playful.

"Should probably get changed so we can look the part. I'm no dancer but I can totally put on a performance," she added with a roguish wink. "I will admit I don't know much about stage names though. Wanna come up with one for me, boss?"

[Leanna's Quarters]

Leanna didn't take her focus off Rixxy as she sat down and read over the information she had handed her and once digested, the reaction was not completely unexpected and that's why the Betazoid loved her friendship with Rixxy as she wasn't afraid to sugar coat it and be honest with her even if sometimes she didn't like it she always knew deep down that it was the truth.

" Just the reaction I was hoping for Rixxy, thank you and I'm not going to stop you from hurting anyone that deserves it " she replied " I did want to leave it in the past and I wasn't happy either when I first read it but this my chance to get a little revenge and maybe finally have closure with it all " she admitted knowing she didn't have to lie in front of the Klingon.

Finding herself grinning at what she said next and began thinking of a suitable name for her. " Agreed we should and I know you do " she said " As for a stage name how about Ebony with mine being Raven ?" she suggested as she walked to the replicator to select a suitable outfit.

Auzual Knox

Quote from: Tanner Lachlyn on October 25, 2017, 11:32:35 PM

Tanner grinned at his touch, "Handsome, I told you  - that's not my name." She tugged at him lightly, "But if you're insisting on coming with me, then you're welcome to follow."

Tanner did not like the scene inside. She was not a club type of girl and it would take everything she had to not show it on her features. Turning to her uninvited but now attached partner she asked, "Drink?"

Reece turned his eyes from the chaotic scene and pulled them onto Sassy, "Of course. What can I get for you?" He noted that although she looked the part of someone who belonged within this establishment, she didn't seem to at home in it, "No wait, allow me to impress the lady with a drink that should be of her liking"

And with that he was off.

Tanner felt a hand on her skirt and winced inwardly. Don't be a security guard right now. Be sassy. Turning about she winked at the man who had helped himself to her rear assets, "Not for you..." She said coyly before walking over to Reece who was heading back her way.

"Trouble?" He asked a she took the drink from him.

"Old friend," Tanner said with a shrug, "Come on, let's find a table."

NPC Reece
[La Vaca Volando]

Reece was very impressed by how Sassy handled herself and he stared at her as they sat down together at a cleared, though not exactly clean free table.

He then looked around and hoped that the various stains were food and beverage-related. At that moment, through the crowds and smoke, a beautiful tall Cardassian / Bajoran woman appeared.

"Hey hey heyyyyyyy. Look at you two beautiful people. Do you like to dance? If you do, I know what you want. What you need. It shall give you a buzz bigger than a supernova. Go to the Habitat Ring, level 6. Ask for Calibana."

"Yes, we are always looking for a good time. Aren't we Sassy?"

[Habitat Ring, Level 6]

I have no idea what I am doing. Is this even a good idea? What the hell - in for a penny in for a pound.

"Sass - do you have any idea what kind of 'good time' we are seeking?"

[Command Deck]

"Get me eyes on them, Lt. Qang. Now. We want to stay close. Wait. What is wrong? Cannot see them anywhere."

Qang answered that what they were seeing was actually a recording on loop that may in fact be several years old. And what was more, he shared that comm. signals were being amplified from around the Station. A lot of energy was being diverted also.

Not good. Not good at all. Someone is listening in.

Knox stood up and straightened her uniform.

"Knox to Commander Tritter. Remember that date we spoke of? To perk you up since your husband is away? Well, I have just the place. A little dancing, a little something sweet. Has good reviews, but yet to see for myself. Shall keep you posted if it checks out."

PAST HOSTS OF THE KNOX SYMBIONT | Sirzi Diplomat (First to Vulcan) | Darzem Trill Private Service (CLASSIFIED) | Jorzon Engineer (Died young in an engineering accident) | Izu Geneticist (Crimes against Trill Law, Symbiont removed, outcast) | Nazar Ambassador for Trill (Loved everything that life had to offer; woman, wine and weddings) | Katharoz StarFleet First Officer of SBC (Died. Investigations ongoing) | The Seventh Unknown Alien species shared host.

Member of the Great House of Ruktah PENDING General Yoduk's approval.

Xander Dorset

Quote from: T'Prina on October 25, 2017, 04:49:20 PM

[Main Science Lab]

T'Prina watched Dorset's spectacle with a mild look of disdain. The propensity human males had for shedding their clothing and parading around half nude was still jarring to her somewhat prudish mind. Still he had a point, even if his attitude was questionable. Once he left to change, she programmed her own outfit into the replicator and changed in a supply closet off to the side.

The outfit was simple, consisting of a somewhat short yet modest black lace dress and shrug, paired with sharp heeled knee high boots. She also removed the band binding her braid and let the hair fall over her shoulders in loose, messy waves. Using the shiny reflective surface of a nearby machine, she pinned back a portion to keep it out of her face. It was serviceable, if not tidy to her usual liking. She eyed over Dorset as he returned.

"I suppose this will do. Further notes in the communication we received mentioned a civilian chemical laboratory on the Starbase. Given our skills, it seems the wisest course of action would be to head there. I am concerned though. I do not believe they will let just anyone walk in if they are up to some sort of nefarious purpose. Still, it will not hurt to perform some sort of precursory surveillance."

T'Prina pulled up a schematic of the station on her PADD and pinpointed the lab. It was not entirely too far from their current location, which was practical given the layout of the Starbase. Much of the sciences, both Starfleet and civilian facilities were grouped on the same deck, given their similar environmental and power needs. A thought occurred to her as she and Dorset exited the Main Lab.

[Main Science Lab ~> Civilian Chemical Lab]

As they walked together, T'Prina had her PADD out, crunching numbers and frowning. She pointed out some of the data to Dorset.

"I've keyed into some of ANaLYN's systems analysis programs. This lab is using double the energy resources of any other facility producing similar products. I do not believe the simple pharmaceuticals they claim to develop would require that much excess." It was concerning to be sure.

[Main Science Lab]

Upon finding T'Prina dressed and ready, Xander nodded his consent to the plan. After all, if a blundering security officer or curious civilian started poking around a highly volatile lab, he was ninety-nine-point-three-four percent sure that someone would mess something up. Better to have competent scientists going through it. When she expressed concerns about getting in, Xander smiled and added, "You never know. Maybe we'll get lucky. If they're into drugs, how smart can they really be?" It was a facetious comment (mostly), so he didn't expect a reply. He just peered over the Vulcan's shoulder as she brought up the location of the lab.

[En Route to Civilian Chemical Laboratory]

The pair of them made a bit of a scene as they walked the hallways towards the lab. The pair of them were giving off a tall, dark, (clad-in-sexy-leather), and edgy kind of vibe - not that either one really thought of that or was aware of the lingering glances they were getting.

When T'Prina brought up the data from ANaLYN's analysis programs, he leaned over and grabbed the PADD from her to get a closer look at the numbers. "I mean, if their equipment is older, then they'd be using more - OH. Nevermind. Not THAT much more. Whatever they're making... it's the good stuff. No doubt about it."

Before long they arrived at the lab. Xander handed the PADD back to T'Prina and inspected the door - locked as they expected. "Let's see if anyone's home," he mused, hitting the buzzer before she could stop him. After a moment, a somewhat slurred female voice came over a hidden speaker, followed by muffled giggling. "Whoeezit?" Xander turned to his companion and raised an eyebrow in an almost Vulcan-esque manner.

"Impossible is nothing

Michael J. Tritter

Quote from: Katharoz Knox on October 26, 2017, 04:01:51 PM

NPC Reece
[La Vaca Volando]

Reece was very impressed by how Sassy handled herself and he stared at her as they sat down together at a cleared, though not exactly clean free table.

He then looked around and hoped that the various stains were food and beverage-related. At that moment, through the crowds and smoke, a beautiful tall Cardassian / Bajoran woman appeared.

"Hey hey heyyyyyyy. Look at you two beautiful people. Do you like to dance? If you do, I know what you want. What you need. It shall give you a buzz bigger than a supernova. Go to the Habitat Ring, level 6. Ask for Calibana."

[Habitat Ring, Level 6]

I have no idea what I am doing. Is this even a good idea? What the hell - in for a penny in for a pound.

[Command Deck]

"Get me eyes on them, Lt. Qang. Now. We want to stay close. Wait. What is wrong? Cannot see them anywhere."

Qang answered that what they were seeing was actually a recording on loop that may in fact be several years old. And what was more, he shared that comm. signals were being amplified from around the Station. A lot of energy was being diverted also.

Not good. Not good at all. Someone is listening in.

Knox stood up and straightened her uniform.

"Knox to Commander Tritter. Remember that date we spoke of? To perk you up since your husband is away? Well, I have just the place. A little dancing, a little something sweet. Has good reviews, but yet to see for myself. Shall keep you posted if it checks out."

[Location: Morgue]

Tritter had joined the Medical Examiner, a Lieutenant within the Medical Department who was primarily tasked to dealing with the various deaths onboard the base, as their Station is vastly different than a Starship, that does not usually have these types of people stationed there. He had scrubbed in and was all too familiar with attending the autopsy. He had proceeded to watch the Lieutenant photograph and visually document the condition of the body, including any injuries.

About halfway through that process, he than heard his comm badge go off. His face twisted into a unique shape... Her comment baffled him, he didn't expect that to actually come to fruition when she made that comment. It almost sounded... nefarious to him, he than tapped his comm badge and replied with "Acknowledged Lieutenant, let me know when" His heavily accented voice was mostly confident but he was surprised.

He than proceeded to rejoin the Medical Examiner as he watched her begin to cut open the victim with a traditional Y incision. He watched the Lieutenant carefully as she proceeded to open up the victim. She was dictating notes as she was working through the victim. The organs and such had nothing that was "abnormal" weight wise or appearance wise. However, they had drawn fluids for toxicology screens, which would be their primary focus for being able to figure out what happened to their victim. The victim's body was clean and free of injuries, except for the fact that they had been moved. Which was something Tritter had make a mental note of.

The Medical Examiner would than take a sample of the necrotic tissue around the injury site of the victim. The Medical Examiner than looked towards the Executive Officer and added "I will get the toxicology analyzed and I will get back to you as soon as possible, I will place a rush on this for you" Tritter nodded slightly to the Lieutenant, he would thank her and than turn on a heel and make his way out of the Morgue, as he ditched his scrubs as well.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, but the size of the fight in the dog

Malcolm Adeyemi

Quote from: Johannes Kentrat on October 24, 2017, 08:14:56 PM

[Habitat Ring, level 6]

So where were those spices?

[Habitat Ring, Level 5]

At the sight of Kentrat, Adeyemi appeared slightly annoyed, which quickly slid into concern. Had the young officer been following him? How much had he seen?

For now it didn't matter. He needed the man's help. What he had or hadn't seen could be determined later.

"I'll assume we're here for the same reason," Adeyemi said in a low voice to the other man.

Auzual Knox

Quote from: Michael J. Tritter on October 26, 2017, 11:54:42 PM

About halfway through that process, he than heard his comm badge go off. His face twisted into a unique shape... Her comment baffled him, he didn't expect that to actually come to fruition when she made that comment. It almost sounded... nefarious to him, he than tapped his comm badge and replied with "Acknowledged Lieutenant, let me know when" His heavily accented voice was mostly confident but he was surprised.

Command Deck

Knox walked over to the Lt. at his console in order to review more closely where exactly Tanner had disappeared from view and debated how to best proceed.

=/\= I shall update you when I am no longer sitting in the chair . For now, perhaps visit the civilian chem lab so our Vulcan scientist can keep you company. She has a nice smile, don't you think. Knox out. =/\=

Knox then reviewed the activities, the old fashioned way. She made a list.

1. The Captain was investigating who was behind all of this.
2. Tritter was dealing with the drug overdoses and deaths.
3. T'Prina was figuring out how the drug was being developed on the Station.
4. Tanner was undercover establishing how it worked as a 'customer'.

They had eyes on Howell, Jenna and Molly entering the same place where Tanner had been. Knox hoped someone was working on how to infiltrate the syndicate.

Ok. Where are you now?

PAST HOSTS OF THE KNOX SYMBIONT | Sirzi Diplomat (First to Vulcan) | Darzem Trill Private Service (CLASSIFIED) | Jorzon Engineer (Died young in an engineering accident) | Izu Geneticist (Crimes against Trill Law, Symbiont removed, outcast) | Nazar Ambassador for Trill (Loved everything that life had to offer; woman, wine and weddings) | Katharoz StarFleet First Officer of SBC (Died. Investigations ongoing) | The Seventh Unknown Alien species shared host.

Member of the Great House of Ruktah PENDING General Yoduk's approval.

Michael J. Tritter

Quote from: Katharoz Knox on October 28, 2017, 08:27:44 PM

Command Deck

Knox walked over to the Lt. at his console in order to review more closely where exactly Tanner had disappeared from view and debated how to best proceed.

=/\= I shall update you when I am no longer sitting in the chair . For now, perhaps visit the civilian chem lab so our Vulcan scientist can keep you company. She has a nice smile, don't you think. Knox out. =/\=

Knox then reviewed the activities, the old fashioned way. She made a list.

1. The Captain was investigating who was behind all of this.
2. Tritter was dealing with the drug overdoses and deaths.
3. T'Prina was figuring out how the drug was being developed on the Station.
4. Tanner was undercover establishing how it worked as a 'customer'.

They had eyes on Howell, Jenna and Molly entering the same place where Tanner had been. Knox hoped someone was working on how to infiltrate the syndicate.

Ok. Where are you now?

[Location: Outside of Morgue]

Tritter stopped when he was outside of the Morgue area. He than heard his comm badge go off once again, it was Lieutenant Knox. His facial expression seemed... confused at her message. He wasn't the type of man to do what he felt she was suggesting. He than replied to her with "Thank you Lieutenant", his heavily accented voice was even keeled and calm. He wasn't the type of man to seek any other company other than his Husband. These aliens and their... quirky customs, but such is not how the intensely loyal man was. Such may have been in his past, but he was wrapped around his Husband's finger, he had no interests elsewhere.

He than heard his comm badge go off once again, a report of another body had been reported to him. This time, it was located near to a seedy strip club on the base called the Landing Strip. Some silly business like that, he thought it was weird. He pondered for a moment, he knew that they had a new Security Officer who he figured might want to hit the ground running. He than tapped his comm badge "Commander Tritter to Lieutenant MacKenzie, if you ready to hit the ground running, meet me at the Landing Strip Club prepared to work" His heavily accented voice was assertive and focused.

Tritter would proceeded to make his way to the seedy strip club, which was not a place that he was a fan of. But he wasn't focused on the seedy things going on. The Manager would be standing at the doorway waiting for him. Tritter studied the area around him, he wanted to know what was going on, the Club was going on business as usual. He wasn't interested in the individuals who were super scantily clad, as the female form wasn't his thing. But he turned his focus to the Manager who stood infront of him. He than stated to the Manager the following, "Direct me to the victim", he was cold, concise and direct. He than tapped his comm badge and requested a medical officer to arrive.

The Manager than said "Follow me Commander", the man was soft spoken and truth be told, Tritter thought he was fairly... effeminate, if one wishes to be polite. He would follow the other man to the body. He than looked towards the Manager and asked, "What happened prior to their death?" The Manager than said "They were getting ready for their turn, they went to use the bathroom and when they came back out, they collapsed." Tritter nodded slightly, he had his hypothesis for what had happened. He proceeded to kneel down, pulling a pair of gloves out in the process. He than proceeded to investigate the external of the body and he noticed some burning around the nose, as well as a slightly purple... crust. He made a note of the findings as he continued looking over the body waiting for the Lieutenant and the Medical Officer.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, but the size of the fight in the dog

Tanner Lachlyn

Quote from: Katharoz Knox on October 26, 2017, 04:01:51 PM

NPC Reece
[La Vaca Volando]

[Habitat Ring, Level 6]

Once again Tanner had that uneasy feeling... eyes were on them, especially as they were in an area of the station that was known for its tourists and travelers. She looked at Reece, his curious gaze innocently prodding her for answers. Okay, he's cute... maybe I should give him a little hand

"Silly..." She halted walking, choosing to instead step in front of Reece, "We're looking for the best time." Casually she wrapped her arms around his neck, "Don't be nervous, as always - I've got you covered." Tanner smirked, "You know I'm well trained." Her emphasis on the last phrase was deliberate.

"And if that's is what I'm nervous about?" Reece grinned, wrapping his arms around her waist, "Sorry..." He muttered, "Cold hands." His thumbs gently brushed the skin.

"It feels nice," Tanner responded, "I -" She stopped as she saw someone cutting a deliberate and obvious line in their direction. Instinctively she pulled Reece into a brief and almost 'too sweet for her character' kiss. That part couldn't be helped, there was no way Tanner could ambush his mouth without destroying any chance of ever looking him in the face again once they were done.

Pushing off of him gently she looked to the man heading their way, "Calibana?" She asked, "We heard...that our little party could get one hell of a boost." She said with a playful grin, her hands sliding down off of Reece's shoulders slowly, "I have a feeling you might know where we're heading."

Daniel Howell

Quote from: Jenna McKinson on October 24, 2017, 09:30:27 PM

[ La Vaca Volando ]

The pounding music, flashing lights, and smoke brought back memories brought back memories for Spice. As her and Sugar walked in, she noticed Sugar become hesitant, but she just egged her on inside. She walked up to the bar with exuding confidence.  She walked up to the bar and waited for the barkeep.

"Hey barkeep. What does a girl have to do to wet her whistle around here?" Spice asked. If she was going to blend in, she was going to start by acting like she owned the place. Sugar soon followed her. While the two waited on a response, a short male patron walked up to the bar squeezed Spice's rear end briefly. She then angrily turned to him. "Oi! Watch the goods there shorty! You know the rules here. No payment no show and especially no touching. My lovely partner Sugar over here and I can give you the Saturday Night Sugar and Spice special... for the right price," Spice said with a little bit of flirtyness at the end.  Sugar had to stomach whatever anger she saw in the man who grabbed at Spice. She was under cover and needed to act as such. "We will have to see there sweetie. Are you new here?" The man asked. "Well yes and no. Sugar and I just transferred in," She said and as she did. She felt the man's hand go toward her leg. It was then the barkeep walked over and gave him a look. The man then backed away, but not before he put a few credits in the waistband of her skirt. He whispered to come find him later in the evening and he would pay nicely for the special.

The Barkeep asked what the ladies wanted. "Two shots of vodka. Highest proof you got,"Sugar said. The barkeep nodded and poured the shots. The two of then quickly downed it and asked for another. After the third they said they were finished. Spice paid for the shots with her new credits from her waistband. She still had plenty left over. She then noticed Dan, who was obviously undercover, she motioned Sugar to go join her.

"You seem new around here like us," Spice said with a wink. "Seems we are the new hires eh?" Sugar said. "You'd think there would be some kind of orientation or meeting." Sugar had put emphasis on the word meeting. She needed to convey her message without blowing her cover.  She was a bit embarrassed to be wearing that little in front of her boss. Spice however seemed to be in a different world. There were a few patrons asking her for her price for dances she eventually had to turn them away for a moment so that she could join the conversation and not be talking to others around the bar.

La Vaca Volando
Dan was still sat at the bar, having ordered a second whisky, when he saw Jenna and Molly walk in. Well this is about to get interesting he thought to himself. He assumed they must also be part of the undercover mission, why else would any Starfleet be here, that included Howell. One of them walked over, mentioning that she was 'new' like Dan. Howell swiveled round on the bar stool to face Spice, replying "Yeah, I'm new around here." He paused for a couple of seconds to convey a response to Spice, that would draw suspicion. He then continued "Secret things go on here, a meeting could draw attention from authorities."

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known - Carl Sagan

Kyan Mackenzie

[Crew Quarters]

Kyan Mackenzie, fresh off his Advanced Starship Combat Training Course on Andor, checked the cabin number beside the doors against the padd in his hand. "Welp, looks as though Oi've found me house sure." he spoke aloud to himself.

The ancient boy reached up-- And why couldn't they make the keypad a little lower? -- and keyed in his access code on the depressingly high keypad. The double doors parted with a swoosh to reveal the darkened quarters which were to be the little Only's new home. He walked in, tossing his Starfleet duffel onto a chair, and took stock of the place. It was of course, rather dull as all Starfleet quarters were at first, but Kyan would find time to decorate later. All of his belongings were still in transit anyway. "And it's with prayers to all the gods that those creatures don't break me bottles as they like to do...." he noted, again to himself.

Unlike his time on the Discovery, Kyan had no room mate with whom he would share these quarters. They were to his eyes positively cavernous in comparison to the sterile confined of that ship. "I can fit a proper wrestling ring in here!" he noted with a hint of excitement. "Or a climbing frame of some sort."

As he considered the possibilities, which also included a wide array of pet possibilities, the door chime sounded. "Open." he called out, the dimensions for a Targ kennel now occupying his thoughts.

A crewman, green from the looks of him stepped through the doors as they swooshed open. "Uh...erhm.. I'm looking for Lieutenant Mackenzie." he offered hesitantly.

"Aye, it's him yer speakin with boyo." Kyan offered jovially. "Merry Met. Sure and I'm Lieutenant Kyan Mackenzie, from Clan Mackenzie the now, but originally from the rock they call Miri's planet. I'm a gunner by trade, that'd be a Tactical Officer in your speakin, but I suspect Starfleet is after me doin' station security now. What is it that ye need?"

The crewman's eyebrow shot up. "Um.. Well, they sent me to make sure that.... "

As the crewman stammered out a reply, the delta on Kyan's chest chirped. He tapped it.

Quote from: Michael J. Tritter on October 28, 2017, 11:57:28 PM

"Commander Tritter to Lieutenant Mackenzie, if you ready to hit the ground running, meet me at the Landing Strip Club prepared to work"

"Aye Commander." Kyan replied. "I'll be there in a few shakes. Mackenzie out."

The Crewman was about to continue before being cut off by a perplexed looking Only. "What's a Strip Club?"

The young man's face turned nearly as read as the mop of hair on Kyan's head. "Erhm. Well.. it's..... a place.... "

"Aye and although I'm not getting any older, you might." Kyan said plaintively. "So spit it out man... before yer hairs turn white and you start collectin retirement eh?"

"Ok, so it's a club where you can go an watch people dance." Which didn't sound interesting one way or another until he added... "umm.... naked."

So now Kyan was interested... but not in a good way. Repulsed would be an accurate descriptor. "So I'm tae report t'this... "Strip" Club....now what could that be for?" He wondered aloud.

"Well, There have been some murders... and drugs..." the Crewman offered. "Maybe for the investigation?"

"Ahh yes.... tae investigate.. and capture the creatures whats doin the killin!" Kyan brightened. "I'll need me undercover phaser... likely a blade or two....and some appropriate clothes for this. What do people wear while working at one of these clubs....apart from the nothing you mentioned?"

The Crewman knew of course, he frequented the place, and even bought to occasional... ok, many,, lap dances. He liked the Caits especially. Fur was a turn on for him. "Well, probably not much."

Can't very well conceal me weapons in that now can I? Kyan asked.

"Well.." the crewman spoke up again. "Most of the time the strippers start with a costume.. and they take bits of it off as they dance... so you could start with a costume you know... and then... "

"Aye! A costume... like Halloween... except for depraved sex deviants. Ok... So what costume is appropriate, what...."

"I like the long boots."

Now it was Kyan's turn to arch an eyebrow. "Roit... long boots. Sure."

Kyan soon realized that this particular crewman was to be of no help. "Arright off with ye then." he said, shooing the crimson faced man away. "Oi've got preparations tae make."

The young man, glad to be going, said nothing and vacated the room hastily.

"Now..." Kyan mused after the doors closed. "Wha shall oi be?"

~~ A few minutes later ~~

The doors to his cabin swooshed open and the little Only emerged once again, clad in a very short pair of blue and silver shorts, which left little to anyone's imagination, and a similarly blue and similarly tight top which also left very little to wonderment. His boots, which were in the cowboy style from Earth had a blue star on the sides, and tassles. Those boots also each concealed a Klingon Qut'Luch, and a toe blade which could be employed by tapping the heel. On his head, Kyan wore a stylized cowboy hat, emblazoned with the same Blue star logo. Concealed underneath the hat was his type two phaser. Around his waist he wore a decorative gun belt with a six shooter in the holster. Although the gun was bedazzled with rhinestones and looked innocuous, it actually had live bullets in the chamber.

Kyan checked the kick trigger in his boots, which produced a wicked serrated blade from the toe. They both worked. Satisfied, he replaced his blades and set off for the "Landing Strip".

He arrived after a few minutes travel and several incredulous states from passers by to find Commander Tritter speaking with a suspect looking grup in a cheap suit.

"I'm here Commander. Ready to work!" he offered, peering up at the tall grup.

Johannes Kentrat

Quote from: Malcolm Adeyemi on October 27, 2017, 06:22:42 AM

[Habitat Ring, Level 5]

At the sight of Kentrat, Adeyemi appeared slightly annoyed, which quickly slid into concern. Had the young officer been following him? How much had he seen?

For now it didn't matter. He needed the man's help. What he had or hadn't seen could be determined later.

"I'll assume we're here for the same reason," Adeyemi said in a low voice to the other man.

[Habitat Ring, Level 6]

No words. He had no words for his captain, that faint smell of syntheol and iron reminding him of that violent snapshot he had witnessed. Whatever was being investigated may be more important than his misconduct, though, as soon as this was over... Loafer heels plodded down the hallway sure and harsh.

He'd go around this whole ring if he had to and he was getting close after several minutes, yet saw nothing. There were some outboard decorations, but no spices. There was not a single sight of hanging topiary. Did that 'informant' mistake the level number?

Then he sneezed, a small stifled thing he shoved into the crux of his arm. No, they were on the right level. He backed up somewhat and checked the walls, carpet, anything. Nothing at this door. He went back another and he found what he was looking for. He raked a nail across the ground and some dark dirt coated the surface. Surrounding the area, there was more dirt. Some in small pebbles, some looked like they'd been stepped in. And the smell...fertilized soil. He angled his head to Malcolm and nodded down the hallway. He had something in mind.

He jammed the comm panel by the door and waited. There was no reply for a while, then a quiet hello came forth, slightly miffed.

"Sorry to bother you, ma'am. I'm with the Habitat Improvements Query, I've been contracted to survey the starbase on living conditions here; would it be alright if I could ask you some questions?"

There was nothing. A second passed. Five seconds. Fifteen. A minute.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm getting ready, just a little longer."

Not knowing if he was being watched, he denied himself a prideful smile.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.