Season 2 Episode 2 - Discussion Topic

Started by Michael J. Tritter, October 15, 2017, 09:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyan Mackenzie

Malcolm Adeyemi

T'Prina

I was in such a hurry to escape work I forgot my taaaaaags!

Tag Kyan, Jett, Leanna and Hawke!

At your smallest components, you are indistinguishable from a forest fire.
Bio

Tanner Lachlyn

Hey guys! It's really fun to read everyone's posts!

Auzual Knox

Quote from: Tanner Lachlyn on November 04, 2017, 07:42:58 PM

Hey guys! It's really fun to read everyone's posts!

And it is really fun reading your posts, too : )

FYI - just posted and tagged (requested....) Sassy. Please note that you DO NOT have to write about dancing or anything that makes you feel uncomfortable.

PAST HOSTS OF THE KNOX SYMBIONT | Sirzi Diplomat (First to Vulcan) | Darzem Trill Private Service (CLASSIFIED) | Jorzon Engineer (Died young in an engineering accident) | Izu Geneticist (Crimes against Trill Law, Symbiont removed, outcast) | Nazar Ambassador for Trill (Loved everything that life had to offer; woman, wine and weddings) | Katharoz StarFleet First Officer of SBC (Died. Investigations ongoing) | The Seventh Unknown Alien species shared host.

Member of the Great House of Ruktah PENDING General Yoduk's approval.

Tanner Lachlyn

Quote from: Katharoz Knox on November 04, 2017, 08:14:15 PM

And it is really fun reading your posts, too : )

FYI - just posted and tagged (requested....) Sassy. Please note that you DO NOT have to write about dancing or anything that makes you feel uncomfortable.

Yay!

Xander Dorset

Just a heads up to everyone in Landing Strip. There is a definite brawl taking place at the bar. It's not the whole club (unless you want to make it escalate and spread), so for now the dancing areas and private rooms are still proceeding as normal. I didn't want to interrupt anyone's plans for posting :)

Also. Tag to T'Prina/Jett if you want to come and retrieve this troublesome ensign of yours. I think Xander is ready to leave XD

"Impossible is nothing

Malcolm Adeyemi

Tag to Kentrat and T'Prina's sickbay npc

T'Prina

Tag Jett, "Raven and Wolf" and Cap'n Grumpypants! ;p

Bio

Malcolm Adeyemi

Auzual Knox

Tag back, though I do not think you are going to like it, Captain ....

Tanner - if you feel like NPCing Reece (and potentially yourself...) getting caught by Sugar and Spice - go for it!

PAST HOSTS OF THE KNOX SYMBIONT | Sirzi Diplomat (First to Vulcan) | Darzem Trill Private Service (CLASSIFIED) | Jorzon Engineer (Died young in an engineering accident) | Izu Geneticist (Crimes against Trill Law, Symbiont removed, outcast) | Nazar Ambassador for Trill (Loved everything that life had to offer; woman, wine and weddings) | Katharoz StarFleet First Officer of SBC (Died. Investigations ongoing) | The Seventh Unknown Alien species shared host.

Member of the Great House of Ruktah PENDING General Yoduk's approval.

Xander Dorset

"Impossible is nothing

T'Prina

tag ensign damsel, Jett and the rest of everyone in the landing strip. I WAS NOT SUBTLE lol

Bio

Xander Dorset

The sass is strong with this one. Tag back, monkey Vulcan :P

"Impossible is nothing

Kyan Mackenzie

Tag to Sassy the Science guy, and to the Vulcan lady!

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.