News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

Recruitment Drive '09

Started by kawolsky, April 02, 2009, 12:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawolsky

OK, people, listen up!

Shadow Fleet has hit a hurdle in terms of members. We have stalled.

We simply need more members to join and post in the fleet before we can grow and expand.
Therefore, I am launching the Recruitment Drive '09
Between now and April 30th I need everyone to be actively recruiting new members to the fleet
This can be in the form of adding links to websites, advertising the site, or simply asking people to join.
My aim is for each and every one of us to recruit at least 3 people.
I think this is well within our reach if everyone chips in.

So, come on Shadow Fleet!

Let's get more members for:
RECRUITMENT DRIVE '09

OctalLord

Lets see 54 members times 3 recruits per person equals:

162 more members!

Task group bravo anyone?

kawolsky

Exactly! So, let's spread the word!

Jason A. Mirwald

:) not to be mean or anything but my dad has over 350 people on his, he dosent avertise his.

The fusion of entertainment and enlightenment.
You cant see me......I am a figment of your imagination....

kawolsky

Quote from: Jason A. Mirwald on April 05, 2009, 11:25:12 AM

:) not to be mean or anything but my dad has over 350 people on his, he dosent avertise his.

I find it hard to believe that he hasn't advertised whatsoever, Jason.

The word "advertising" has become synonymous with television and printed adverts but that is not the meaning of the word. Advertising can range from telling someone about it to massive international campaigns. Advertising is not just television commercials or printed media. There is no way he has got 350 people to join without advertising.

Shelaf Greegy

Jason A. Mirwald

no all he did was get 5 peopl to join then out of no where he had like 350+ of them.

The fusion of entertainment and enlightenment.
You cant see me......I am a figment of your imagination....

kawolsky

Quote from: Jason A. Mirwald on April 05, 2009, 11:30:47 AM

no all he did was get 5 peopl to join then out of no where he had like 350+ of them.

Jason, your dad is offering a web hosting service, which is slightly, just slightly, different from a Star Trek SIMM. There will have been some advertising at work and word of mouth but he is ultimately offering a web service.

Anyway, that is enough of your dad's work.

This topic is about recruiting members for SF. Please stick to topic.

peperghost

I think I can get some suckers....I mean, curious people to join.

I should recruit in the guild I am in now, in astroempires. The funny part is, the guild I am in right now is a training guild for The Terran Empire.

Anyway, I'll see what I can do.

kawolsky

Excellent Alex. That is exactly what we need!

I also forgot to mention that recruiting members is just one of the ways you could earn yourself the recruitment and/or contribution ribbons so you will be rewarded OOC.

peperghost

Oh and just a heads up, if they say something like "Picard sent me here to check out this site." That would be me since my Ceti name is Jean-Luc Picard. Just thought I should tell you.

kawolsky

LOL. OK. Thanks.

Your recruitment efforts are much appreciated. Do you think many will join?

peperghost

Quote from: John Kawolsky on April 09, 2009, 09:33:41 PM

LOL. OK. Thanks.

Your recruitment efforts are much appreciated. Do you think many will join?

I'm not sure. It's a small guild of only 22 people including myself and I think that most of those people are inactive. I have a friend that might join as well, but I haven't talked to him in almost two years since I've been busy. I know for a fact though that I can't get any of my female friends to join though.

kawolsky

Well even if it is just one person, that's great.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.