Author Topic: Ship Rep Election. Please Vote.  (Read 2385 times)

Offline Julia Rellek

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • "There's coffee in the nebula!" - Janeway
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ship Rep Election. Please Vote.
« on: September 30, 2017, 11:35:09 am »
PLEASE NOTE. THIS POLL IS ONLY FOR MEMBERS OF THE USS TEMPEST.

Alright folks,

I had two players submit their name for ship rep. As a reminder, ship reps are your voice here on Shadowfleet. They have to opportunity to monitor and participate in higher level conversations that direct the activities of the site. It's SF's way of keeping everything on the up and up. Voting will be open for 5 days and everyone needs to vote with the exception of myself and Hawk, who get to sit this one out. I'll be keeping an eye on who votes and nudging people accordingly because i want to ensure that everyone's voice is heard.

In the unlikely event of a tie I will cast the tie breaking ballot.

If you have any questions at all please let me know.

Thanks!
J-

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

Offline Olivia Briggs

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • Family - where life begins and love never ends
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ship Rep Election. Please Vote.
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2017, 11:42:40 am »
Voted  :)

Kyle Briggs

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2017, 06:21:20 pm »
Upon further reflection, I've decided that since I'm just returning, I'd like to take some time to settled back in and so I'm withdrawing from this poll. I'd like to congratulate Lt Galloway and wish him the best. I've only known him for a few days but I'm sure he'll make a fantastic Ship Rep.

Offline Julia Rellek

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2017, 01:17:44 am »
Upon further reflection, I've decided that since I'm just returning, I'd like to take some time to settled back in and so I'm withdrawing from this poll. I'd like to congratulate Lt Galloway and wish him the best. I've only known him for a few days but I'm sure he'll make a fantastic Ship Rep.

Very well then. We will go head and close this topic and appoint Ian as our ship rep. Woohoo! Thanks for stepping up Ian!

Offline Solluk

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
  • Life is not endurable without a sense of humor.
  • Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Three year award Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2017, 03:21:26 am »
Poor Ian will be the rep for this crazy crew?  ;-)
My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Offline Julia Rellek

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2017, 03:23:21 am »
Poor Ian will be the rep for this crazy crew?  ;-)

Thats awesome! So should we congratulate him or offer our condolences?

Offline Ian Galloway

• Site Administrators
  • Amazing Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2017, 11:28:09 am »
Not unlike the 60s Cartoon character Super Chicken: I knew the job was dangerous when I took it.

Offline Julia Rellek

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2017, 03:56:55 pm »
Not unlike the 60s Cartoon character Super Chicken: I knew the job was dangerous when I took it.

You are a brave man.

Offline Lek

• Approved Applicants
  • Veteran Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2017, 08:24:02 pm »
Fool's rush in where the wise will not go!
Alt of Ian Galloway

Offline Jada

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • #greenlivesmatter
  • Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2017, 11:49:04 pm »
Like this fool called Lek! :P
Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

Offline Ian Galloway

• Site Administrators
  • Amazing Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2017, 09:01:28 am »
He can be our "Q"

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles