Academy Instructors Needed!

Started by Julia Rellek, September 29, 2017, 09:37:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julia Rellek

Hello Friends!

I'm excited to announce that we currently have 3 vacancies at the Academy to fill. This is an excellent way to get some credit for OOC work towards you future promotions. We do typically ask that anyone who runs courses in the academy has reached a minimum rank of LTJG, a minimum of 100 posts and experience in the field they are facilitating courses for. Those are guidelines, not necessarily set in stone.

Our instructors are the face of SF for our newest players and they offer assistance and guidance as the player works through the academy courses. They help newbies learn their way through SF and posting on the site. So if you think this would be a good fit for you please send me a PM by Midnight Eastern Time on 10/03. Please also list which vacancy you would be interested in. After the deadline I will review all applicants and notify each of you in private of a decision either way.

Every time i do this I typically receive a lot of interest and base my decisions off of a wide array of criteria. So please don't be discouraged if you aren't selected this round. There is always a next time.

Our current vacancies are;

• Flight Control Instructor
  • Security/ Tactical Instructor
  • Engineering and Operations Instructor
Don't be shy. Go ahead and apply! (obligatory bad pun)

Good luck and happy RP-ing!
Captain Julia Rellek
Academy Commandant

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.