Engaged: A Celebration for Caleb and Katheryn (Open to All)

Started by Caleb Brighton, September 29, 2017, 04:36:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katheryn Brighton

Katheryn looked at Caleb when he nudged her and got the idea of what he was trying to do now that Edward had introduced himself to Lucy and smiled. She instructed the waiter to bring over pitchers of both alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks and to keep everyone's glasses topped up hoping that Cal would do some kind of toast at some point.

Lucy smiled as Edward spoke to her, lightly tucking a strand of hair behind her ear as she answered him. "Hi Edward, I'm Lucy".she replied and the two began to talk some more.

Academy Commandant

Caleb Brighton

[ Holodeck ]

Edward blushed a bit and smiled. "It is very nice to meet you Lucy," Edward said. At that moment a very good old earth dance song came on after the waiter took their orders. Caleb then grabbed Katheyrn's hand. In a swift move Lucy grabbed Edward's to join the two on the dance floor. Caleb silently motioned to Katheryn to look at Lucy and Edward dancing.

"Imagine putting all the emotion and passion of hurt behind something positive rather than self destructive. Don't take the easy way out"

Katheryn Brighton

Katheryn smiled as Caleb grabbed hold of her hand and led her to the dancefloor, enjoying both the moment and the song that was playing. When Caleb then silently motioned for her to look over she smiled some more seeing Lucy dancing with Edward. " I think they make a cute pair " she said quietly as she leaned in closer to him.

"Would you like to take a walk with me once this dance is over?"Lucy asked Edward as they danced as she very much wanted to get to know him more.

Academy Commandant

Caleb Brighton

"I would like that," Edward said. He would have gotten the courage to speak with her a while ago, but was glad she showed up. If it all worked well, he would need to thank Caleb and Katheryn.

Caleb was glad to be dancing with his beloved. "I have been meaning to tell you that I have found a way to get in contact with Kalinor. He said he couldn't make it today, but would make time for the wedding,"He said. He was so glad to be in contact with the being who convinced him to ask Katheryn out. He would not have found the love of his life.

"Imagine putting all the emotion and passion of hurt behind something positive rather than self destructive. Don't take the easy way out"

Katheryn Brighton

Lucy smiled as Edward told her that he would like to go for a walk. " Why don't we go now?"she almost whispered as she leaned in a little closer as she was looking forward to spending some more time with the medic.

Kayla looked at Caleb for a moment when he spoke about Kalinor and remembered the alien well and how he had encouraged them both to see their true feelings for one another. " That's wonderful news my love, I can't wait to see him again after all without him we wouldn't be where we are now" she replied as she leaned in for a kiss.

Academy Commandant

Caleb Brighton

Caleb smiled as he kissed Katheryn. It was a light one, but he held it. once the kiss was gone he motioned her to look over at Lucy leading Edward off to go outside of the party room. He chuckled. "A bit like us eh?" When he asked this he blushed a bit. No matter how many times he was with her, she always amazed him. She made him nervous like the first time they met. His last lover met her death too early and it took him a while to recover. It seemed like fate smiled upon him that night they met.

Katheryn Brighton

Katheryn could quite happily stay like that for longer but as they broke apart and Caleb motioned for her to look over to see Lucy leading Edward out of the party room, she turned back as he chuckled. " Oh yes" she replied reaching out with her hand as he blushed and gently touched the side of his face. She just looked at him for a moment or two as there was no need for anything to be said, their unspoken bond was all they needed.

Academy Commandant

Caleb Brighton

It was in that moment that their song came on. He then smiled as he put his hand on her waist. There was no need for words, as the world blurred around him, he cried a little in happiness. In that moment the weight off his loss, though it had not hurt him as much, was gone. This song and the woman he was dancing with meant everything. That was all that mattered. He kissed her when their favorite part came on. He smiled as he looked in her in the eye. "Come with me there is a special place I want to show you," As he said this, he noticed Alphonse laughing it up with Wendy.

Katheryn Brighton

The moment their song came on again it felt as though time had frozen again as he put his hand on her waist, more of their unspoken bond was evident as she noticed him cry a little and the emotion in those few minutes proved just how much they had been meant for one another. Savouring the kiss before smiling back as he looked her in the eye.

" Lead the way my love " she replied simply knowing that she would love whatever he wanted to show her.

Academy Commandant

Caleb Brighton

Caleb smiled as they walked out for a while. "I do not think anyone would miss us if we got out for a bit. Wait until you see the area I found," He said. Their hike wasn't too far. When he got to where they needed he covered her eyes. When the area came into view he uncovered her eyes. "Welcome to our new secret spot," Caleb said.

Katheryn Brighton

" I don't think they will either my love and I look forward to seeing it" Katheryn replied as they walked hand in hand to what Caleb wanted to show her. Smiling when they stopped and he covered her eyes before letting go as he welcomed her to their new secret spot. It was perfect and could see them happily spending time there as often as their shifts allowed.

Turning to face him the smile still on her face " It's perfect Caleb and I know where we will be spending the night " she said happily before moving close to him then reached up and kissed him.

Academy Commandant

Caleb Brighton

"Honestly I do not think they missed us much," Caleb said as he hung up his coat. He walked over to the mini-fridge and smirked as the bottle of wine inside was perfectly chilled. He walked over to grab two glasses and he popped the cork off. "I had this imported. I think you will like it," He said pouring them each a perfect glass of the red wine.

When she saw the look in her eye he nodded."Yes this is the wine we both drank the night we met. Took me a hell of a time to find to get it perfect, but I think you will agree that it is a perfect match," He said. He raised a glass and waited for her to toast him back. Though they had a bit to drink the night was still young and there was plenty more wine to be consumed as the night went along.

Katheryn Brighton

" I agree I don't think they have either especially Lucy and Edward and no doubt everyone is still enjoying themselves" she replied looking at him from where she was sat on the scatter cushions, her high heels already kicked off to one side so she was comfortable.

Smiling when he mentioned the wine he had imported, loving his personal touch when he then told her that it was the same wine they had drank the first night they had met appreciating the lengths he had gone to get it.

" It is babe and I love that you've done this for us " she replied as she accepted the glass from him and toasted him back.

Academy Commandant

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.