Date Night (Kyle & Olivia)

Started by Olivia Briggs, September 29, 2017, 08:46:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyle Briggs

"I think I have things under control now." he teased as he called for the Archway. The control panel appeared and his fingers played over the controls. "We'll just save this baby for a later use." he said. Reaching back for Liv's hand, they walked toward the door and out into the corridor. "The nearest lift is this way." he said. He pulled her close as they entered the lift and the doors closed. "Deck Ten." he called out. "We'll go to Ten Forward instead of the Mess Hall so you can relax and not be tempted to work."

Olivia Briggs

"Mmm wonder how long for " she replied grinning as he called for the Archway watching as the control panel appeared and his fingers manipulated the controls. " Most definitely I can see us getting a lot of use out of it " she said as he reached for her hand and they walked towards the door and into the corridor and headed to the nearest lift.

Smiling when he pulled her close once they were inside and he called out for Deck 10. " Sounds good to me babe although I'm quite relaxed already" she remarked looking at him as she leaned in for one more kiss.

Kyle Briggs

Their lips parted as the doors opened. "After you." he offered. He followed her out and they walked toward the Lounge, hand in hand once more. As they entered, Kyle saw a table by one of the windows. "Go grab that one and I'll get our drinks and a couple of menus. What do you want to drink?" he asked.

Olivia Briggs

Liv savoured the moment until the lift doors opened and smiled when Kyle offered for her to go first, happy to be hand in hand again as they walked towards the Lounge. Looking over at the table by one of the windows she turned to him and smiled at his suggestion. " Sure" she replied then when he asked what she wanted to drink she thought for a moment " How about you surprise me ?" she said as she walked towards the table making sure he could check her out.

Kyle Briggs

As Liv went and got the table, Kyle walked over to the replicator and ordered their drinks. He got a Margarita for her and a glass of Jameson for himself. Picking up a couple of menu PADDS, he made his way to their table. "There you go my Love." he said as he sat the drinks down. "And a menu for the lady." He took his seat and they began discussing what to order.

Olivia Briggs

Liv sat down and looked out at the stars before Kyle returned with their drinks and the Menu PADDs, loving the drink that he had chosen for her as he set them down on the table. " Thank you I love what you've chosen for me " she replied as she accepted the PADD from him with a smile. Looking over the menu as they discussed what to order and made her decision. " Hmm think I'll go for the seafood platter and side salad".

Kyle Briggs

"Seafood does sound good." Kyle said. "But I think I'll get something different so we can share both plates." He took another few seconds to scan the menu. "Lasagna sounds good." he finally said. He keyed in their orders on the PADD and sat them to the side. The waitress would pick them up when they delivered the meal. He reached across the table and took Liv's hands in his own. "I had an amazing time." he said. "I'm so glad we were able to get all of us aboard the Tempest."

Olivia Briggs

Liv smiled when Kyle suggested that he would get something different so they could share both plates and enjoyed it whenever they did that as it always made meals that much more intimate and fun. " Lasagna does sound good babe" she replied as he keyed their orders onto the PADD and set them to one side.

Looking intently into those gorgeous eyes of his as he took hold of her hands in his strong ones " Me too my love " she said " I'm glad that we were able to do that as I never want to be apart from you ever again and will always be by your side".

Kyle Briggs

They sat there and talked for a bit until their meals came. Then they talked, ate and feed each other. "So what do you wanna do when we pick up Elijah?" he asked her between bites.

Olivia Briggs

Liv never once took her attention away from her husband as they talked until their meals arrived and then there was more talking as they ate and fed each other which was always fun especially if she teased him. Then when he asked what she wanted to do when they picked up Elijah. Taking a sip of her drink before answering him " Well I was thinking we could go home, chill maybe watch a movie or two as a family then take him out for the day tomorrow or we use that beach programme and stay the night just the three of us".

Kyle Briggs

"I think he'd like the beach." Kyle replied. "Hell. We could probably do all of that. No saying we can't go to the beach hotel and watch movies tonight and then take him to the beach tomorrow." Deep down, it really didn't matter to him what they did as long as he was with his family.

Olivia Briggs

Liv smiled when Kyle liked her suggestions and combining the two sounded ideal to her as this time they could spend some quality family time especially after feeling so recharged with the pair being able to have the alone time that they both needed.

" I agree I think he will too and doing both sounds good to me, maybe I'll pack that bikini you like so much " she said teasing him slightly as she took another bite of Lasagna.

Kyle Briggs

Kyle wiggled his eyebrows and gave her a devilish grin. "I don't know. If you pack that, we may need alone time again." he teased. They were close to finishing the platters they had ordered when Kyle asked if she had room for dessert. "I was thinking of sharing a Death by Chocolate." he said.

Olivia Briggs

The way he wiggled his eyebrows and gave her that devilish grin that she loved so much, she couldn't help but grin back as he teased her. " Well if you say things like that it makes me want to bring it even more " she replied before he asked her if she had room for dessert and when he told her that he was thinking of sharing a Death by Chocolate, she couldn't resist.

" Mmm for my favourite of course I have room".

Kyle Briggs

They ordered dessert and took turns feeding it to each other. Kyle was already thinking about sitting in front of the screen and holding his son in his lap and his wife in one of his arms as they watched movies together. He was also thinking about maybe trying to sneak in some more alone time, late at night, down at the beach, with Liv and that bikini of hers. Once they had finished the dessert, he stood and reached for her hand. "Ready to go see our little man?" he asked.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.