Date Night (Kyle & Olivia)

Started by Olivia Briggs, September 29, 2017, 08:46:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olivia Briggs

The brush of his lips on her forehead made her smile as she slowly woke up and saw that he was watching her. Her smile turning to a playful grin at his suggestion of a swim before breakfast.

"Morning and that sounds good to me " she replied as a naughty thought entered her head " Oh what a shame that I didn't bring a swim suit or bikini " she said feigning innocence knowing he would get the hint after all it wasn't the first time they had done this.

Kyle Briggs

"That's okay." Kyle said with his own devilish grin. "I didn't bring trunks."

He helped her stand and they wrapped blankets around themselves. Kyle went over and started coffee before they headed out the door. Once the reached the waters edge, which was just a few feet out the door, they dropped their wrappings and entered the lake. It was usually a brisk cool temperature but seeing as this was a hologram, Kyle set it so that the water was comfortable. They went in chest high and then Kyle pulled her body to his.

"I've missed this." he said as they kissed once more.

Olivia Briggs

Liv bit her lip at his reply " Well that's even better " she teased before he helped her stand and they wrapped blankets around themselves and headed out of the door after he had started the coffee.

Feeling the same kind of exhilaration that she always did whenever they were naughty like this as the dropped the blankets and entered the lake. Expecting it to be chilly but pleasantly surprised by how comfortable it was, then again her husband had thought of everything. Feeling the heat of his body against hers as he pulled her to him.

" Me too Kyle" she said before they kissed once more.

Kyle Briggs

They played around in the lake for a bit before donning their blankets once more and returning to the cabin.

"I'll pour the coffee. You go start the shower for us, babe."

He watched as his wife dropped her cover and headed for the bathroom. He poured two cups of Java and headed in to join her. He pulled back the shower curtain and handed her one of the cups. After he climbed in, he placed his cup up on the wall shelf that had been installed. "Miss me?" he teased.

Olivia Briggs

Liv enjoyed every second of them playing around in the lake until they decided to head back in with the blankets wrapped around them once more.

" Sounds like a plan babe " she replied as she playfully dropped her cover before heading to the bathroom. Letting the water run to the right temperature then got in under it and didn't have to wait long before her husband returned with their coffee and pulled back the shower curtain. Accepting her cup with a thank you as he climbed in and put her cup on the wall shelf next to his as he teased her.

" Of course I did " she teased back before pressing herself to him as the warm water ran down.

Kyle Briggs

Between the warmth of the water and the warmth of their bodies being pressed together, the bathroom heated up almost instantly. They took their time exploring each others bodies once more. When they finally emerged from the shower, Kyle noticed that almost two hours had gone by. They had already spent a night in the holodeck.

"I've had an amazing time." he said as he dried off Olivia's back. "And can't wait to do this again. But maybe we should go spend some time with our little one?" he asked. "He probably misses his Mommy."

Olivia Briggs

As Kyle dried her back Liv's mind drifted back to the shower and how things had gotten steamed up rather quickly with not only the warm water. Savouring the memory of another incredible time with her husband as they explored one another's bodies not realising exactly how much time they had been in there as they got lost in one another.

When he spoke she completely agreed with him even though the temptation was real to continue what they had done earlier and liked his suggestion that they maybe should spend some time with their little boy. And as usual he was right she had missed Elijah and no doubt he had been the same even with Jeessa being a great distraction.

" Me too baby and I can't wait to do this again either " she replied softly " As for spending time with our little boy I agree and I'm sure he's missed his Daddy too, I can ask Jeessa to bring him here or we can go get him and decide what we want to do next ?" she said knowing they still had some time to spend together before having to return to work.

" Although before we do that, do you want to grab some breakfast first or wait until we have Elijah with us?".

Kyle Briggs

"Well. We are out in the middle of space. It's not like he's gonna go anywhere." Kyle answered as he dropped his towel and took hers away as well. "I think we still have some time left for some more shenanigans before we have a nice, quiet breakfast together. Then we can go get our little one." He embraced her once more and kissed her softly as he guided her toward the bed.

Olivia Briggs

" That's very true my love" she replied not taking her gaze away from him as he dropped his towel, biting her lip playfully as he did the same to hers. " Oh I think we do too and I like your idea babe " she said breathlessly as they embraced, responding to his soft kiss before he guided her towards the bed completely ready to surrender herself to him like she always did.

Kyle Briggs

As they laid there, cuddled in each others arms, Kyle released a small burp. "Ooo. Excuse me. Must have been something I ate." he said. He laughed as Liv slightly slapped his chest and shook her head. "Speaking of eating. I think we missed the breakfast window. It looks to be a little closer to lunch time." He threw back his blankets and sat up on the edge of the bed. "I'm gonna grab another quick shower." he said. "And no. You can't join me this time or we will fall into an uncontrollable cycle and never eat food or see our kid again." he teased. He stood and made his way to the bathroom once more.

Olivia Briggs

Liv was enjoying the two of them laying there cuddled in each others arms and when he released a small burp and said what he did, she couldn't resist that laugh of his when she lightly slapped his chest and shook her head. " I think we have too and I've definitely worked up an appetite " she said as he threw back the blankets and sat up on the edge of the bed.

When he then teased her about not joining him this time for a quick shower, she looked over as he stood " Oooh spoilsport but I'll be right here when you get back " she replied sticking her tongue out playfully as he made his way to the bathroom. She then decided that she may aswell get out of bed and decide what she wanted to wear.

Kyle Briggs

True to his words, Kyle quickly jumped in and grabbed a quick shower. He reentered the bedroom just as Liv was throwing her outfit onto the bed. "Yeah. I guess I'll need some clothes too, huh?" he said as he walked over to her and gave her a quick hug and a kiss on the forehead. "The shower is all yours, Sexy." He leaned in for another kiss before releasing her and their hands started to wonder again. He quickly pulled back. "Nope. Nope." he laughed as he slapped his own hand. "We need to go eat lunch and see our little one. You see how uncontrollable you make me?" he teased his wife. "Go. Shower." He reached down and smacked her bare arse as she passed by.

Olivia Briggs

After deciding on her outfit, Liv had just thrown it onto the bed when Kyle returned from his shower " Yes unless you want to eat lunch as we are " she teased as he walked over and gave her a quick hug and kiss on the forehead. Smiling at his touch and when he called her sexy it sent another pleasant thrill pulsing through her and unable to resist him as he leaned in for another kiss and their hands began to wander again.

Grinning when he pulled back and slapped his own hand " Agreed and oh really Mr Briggs I could say the same about you " she replied playfully as he teased her once more. " Yes boss " she said teasing him back before he slapped her bare ass. " Just you wait " she declared as she went into the bathroom to quickly shower.

Kyle Briggs

Kyle choose his outfit and got dressed. As he waited for Liv, he began remembering how they had met and leaving to go to Ireland. Their beautiful wedding.  Their ups and downs. Him leaving like a fool to rejoin Star Fleet. And now, them back together like they belong. And with a little one no less. He truly felt blessed. He turned his head at the sound of her humming in the shower and smiled.

Olivia Briggs

Liv was humming one of her favourite Irish songs as the water ran down over her, life was more than perfect right now with her husband and their son and getting to spend this alone time with Kyle only added to how happy and content she was.

Turning off the shower she grabbed a towel and quickly dried herself before going back into the bedroom smiling when she saw that Kyle was already dressed. " Hey handsome" she said as she walked over to the bed stopping to kiss him lightly before putting on the dress she had picked and tying her hair back loosely. Then she turned to him " I'm ready lets go eat if you can manage it " she said teasing him.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.