Author Topic: Date Night (Kyle & Olivia)  (Read 21539 times)

Kyle Briggs

Re: Date Night (Kyle & Olivia)
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2017, 06:27:58 pm »
They were finishing up the junk food binge.

"Dancing sounds fun. We haven't done that in a while." replied Kyle as he stood and took his wife's hand. He gave her a twirl as she stood. "I think I remember how." he teased.

Kyle placed his arm around her waist and held her close as they began walking toward the bar. He loved the feel of her in his arms. As they approached, he gave her a small tap on her rear end. "This should be fun. And exhausting. We may have to head home after this." he said with a wink.

Offline Olivia Briggs

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • Family - where life begins and love never ends
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2017, 06:34:07 pm »
"That's true not since our wedding" she replied smiling as he took her hand and gave her a twirl as she stood making her feel all giddy inside. " With your smooth moves I think you will" she said sticking her tongue out playfully.

As he then placed his arm around and held her close as they walked towards the bar, again she was enjoying the closeness, making her gasp pleasantly when he tapped her rear before grinning at his wink and what he said next. " Oh definitely to both and yes we might have too " she said leaning in to kiss him lightly.

Kyle Briggs

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2017, 01:46:25 am »
They found a table and ordered drinks. There was a live band playing that was very good. The Briggs' found themselves on the dance floor quite a bit. They were having a great time. It reminded Kyle of how things were in the beginning. Not that much had changed. They were still as happy and loving as ever. The only thing new was Elijah and he just made it all complete. Kyle smiled as he thought about how happy he was. Looking into his wife's eyes, he continued to dance the night away.

Offline Olivia Briggs

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2017, 04:40:36 am »
Liv couldn't help but look back into her husband's eyes as they continued to dance, seeing how happy he was just echoed exactly how she felt at that moment. She loved him with all her heart and soul and being able to do the things they used to do in the beginning just cemented how well matched they were and how their love for one another had never changed and only gotten stronger especially with Elijah's arrival.

Grinning when their wedding song began to play wrapping her arms around loosely around his neck before whispering " I love you Mr Briggs" then leaned in for another deep kiss.

Kyle Briggs

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2017, 07:27:13 pm »
He held her close as their song played. It felt wonderful to be close. They had a few more drinks and danced to a few more songs. Kyle turned to Liv. "You about ready? What do ya wanna do next? More rides? Head home?" he said.

Offline Olivia Briggs

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2017, 03:07:44 am »
Everything seemed to slow down for Liv as Kyle held her close during their song, becoming lost in him again until it finished. Then there was more drinks and more dancing and Liv could happily dance the rest of the night away before Kyle asked if she was ready and what she wanted to do next.

Listening to his suggestions and both were very tempting " Yeah I'm ready " she replied " As for what we should do next I'm going to let you decide " she said playfully " But we do have more holodeck time booked for tomorrow as I cleared it before I arranged everything".

Kyle Briggs

« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2017, 07:59:46 pm »
Kyle smiled. "I tell you what then. Since we have so much Holodeck time, while don't we stay a while longer?" he said. "Only this time, we'll use one of my programs."

He stood up and took a few steps. "Computer. Archway." The doorway appeared along with a control panel on one wall.

"I was working on this right after I arrived. I wasn't sure if I would get it completed before you got here." he told his wife. "I was wanting us to have somewhere special to go once in a while."

He tapped a few command keys and the scenery changed. They were suddenly standing across the lake from his parents lake cabin, in Ireland, where they had spent their honeymoon.....

"Would you care to join me, Mrs. Briggs?" he asked as he extended his arm for her to accept.

Offline Olivia Briggs

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2017, 04:42:24 am »
Liv smiled when her husband suggested that they stay a little longer and who was she to argue with him especially when they had the opportunity to enjoy the holodeck and more alone time together and she definitely wanted to make the most of it.

" That sounds good to me babe and you know I always enjoy your programmes" she replied before he walked over to the control panel. Listening as he explained that he had been working on it as soon as he had arrived and the fact he wanted them to have somewhere special to go just made her love him that little bit more at his thoughtfulness and it was one of the many reasons why she had fallen in love with him.

As the scenery changed around them and she realised where he had taken her, her smile grew wider remembering their honeymoon as though it was only yesterday and being back at the lake cabin was just perfect.

" I would love too Mr Briggs " she said as she linked her arm around his.

Kyle Briggs

« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2017, 05:50:26 pm »
Kyle and Liv made their way toward the cabin, hand in hand. They were only about ten feet away when Kieran came busting out his doggie door and began bouncing around their legs. Kyle reached down and gave him a pat on his head. "Good boy. Here you go. Want to play with the ball?" Kyle said as he picked up the ball and threw it across the meadow. "Go get it, Boy."

Kieran ran off and Kyle led Liv into the cabin. "I hope you don't mind but I went ahead and had dinner made for us." he said as they entered.

Offline Olivia Briggs

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2017, 06:05:21 pm »
The moment Kieran came running out of his doggie door as they approached the house made Liv gasp in delight at seeing the family dog and wondered what other surprises her husband had in store for her as she watched him pet Kieran's head before throwing the ball for him to fetch. Of course she knew it was a holographic version but it made her heart melt at the detail Kyle had gone to and remembered the times they had spent with the dog.

Then when he led her into the cabin, she saw the table set out for dinner and turned to her husband with a huge smile on her face " I don't mind at all babe, all of this is perfect " she replied reaching up to kiss him lightly on his cheek.

Kyle Briggs

« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2017, 08:14:33 pm »
After pushing in Olivia's seat, Kyle walked over and turned on some soft music to play during dinner. We then fired up the fireplace and joined her at the table. It was such a perfect night. They had spent so much time on their honeymoon inside the cabin. There had been times when Kyle hadn't wanted to leave.

"I'm glad you like it." he said. "I tried to remember every little detail."

Offline Olivia Briggs

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2017, 10:04:47 am »
Liv thanked her husband as he pushed her chair in and didn't think it could get anymore perfect than this until he put on some soft music and fired up the fireplace. The romantic atmosphere he had created took her back to their honeymoon and how they had rarely left the house the entire time that they were here and loved the fact that they could recreate that special time and perhaps bring Elijah here occasionally.

" I do babe and you certainly have" she replied looking over at him as she removed her shoe and gently ran her foot up his leg.

Kyle Briggs

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2017, 08:57:53 pm »
Kyle could tell that dinner was going to be cut short. He stood and refilled their wine glasses. Reaching down, he took Liv's hand and led her over to cleared spot in the carpet, right in front of the fireplace. They lowered themselves down and drank wine in front of the warmth as they held each other close. They hadn't had a chance to have much time alone since their return to active duty. It really felt nice to have some alone time. Kyle was glad they had been able to work out their problems and return to how things had been before. He pulled her closer and kissed her passionately.

"I love you." he said a moment later. It just didn't seem like anything else needed to be said right then.

Offline Olivia Briggs

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2017, 11:08:25 am »
His reaction to her foot was just what she had hoped for and if dinner got cut short then she wasn't complaining especially when it concerned spending some alone time with her husband. Smiling as he refilled their wine glasses before reaching down to take her hand before leading her over to the spot in front of the fire where they laid down, drank their wine and held one another close.

She treasured moments like this even more so since they had reunited and it felt as though their forced time apart had never happened now she was back where she always belonged with the special added bonus of their son being with them. Kyle was her everything and as he pulled her even closer and kissed her passionately, she returned it with full force putting every feeling and need for him into it.

Then when he said those three simple yet very meaningful words, she looked deeply into his eyes knowing he didn't need to say anything else before quietly saying back. " I love you too".

Kyle Briggs

« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2017, 08:08:02 pm »
The next morning.....

Kyle woke before Liv and just laid there watching her sleep for a few moments. He then leaned in and kissed her softly on the forehead. He watched her slowly wake up.

"Morning beautiful. How about a quick swim before breakfast?" he asked.

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles