Author Topic: Date Night (Kyle & Olivia)  (Read 21546 times)

Offline Olivia Briggs

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • Family - where life begins and love never ends
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Date Night (Kyle & Olivia)
« Reply #90 on: October 31, 2017, 04:21:00 am »
His teasing comment earned him a playful slap but Liv knew exactly what he meant but joking about the twenty year age gap was something that they could only make fun of and for Liv age was never an issue not with how she had fallen so madly in love with him from the moment they had met and how they were meant to be.

" She would if she actually managed to get you to Sickbay for your physical" she teased back as he rolled over and laid an arm across her body. " We do and oh most definitely" she replied before responding to his kiss.

Kyle Briggs

« Reply #91 on: November 01, 2017, 09:04:59 pm »
They laid in bed for a bit, just talking and holding each other. After a bit, Kyle's stomach growled. "I guess it's time to have that dinner we started with." he said. "I'll get everything reset if you wanna shower first." he offered.

Offline Olivia Briggs

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: November 02, 2017, 03:51:59 am »
Liv was quite content laying there as they talked and held each other until Kyle's stomach grumbled and he mentioned that it might be time to have that dinner they never really started before offering to reset everything if she wanted to shower first.

" I guess we should too if we want to keep our strength up " she teased then thought for a moment " I could grab a shower although it would be more fun if you joined me and then we could always have dinner in bed ?" she suggested.

Kyle Briggs

« Reply #93 on: November 02, 2017, 08:04:57 pm »
Kyle didn't have to be asked twice. "Hell. It'll reheat just as good in another hour as it would now. Let's go." he said as he hopped out of bed. He reached down and took her hand. "Let's go Sexy." he added as he pulled her up and into the bathroom. The XO quarters was lucky enough to have both a sonic shower and an actual water shower. He turned on the water and they both climbed in.

Offline Olivia Briggs

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: November 03, 2017, 04:03:54 am »
With the speed her husband hopped out of bed and his reaction to her suggestion made her grin and how could she not resist the way he spoke to her as he then reached down and took her hand and pulled her up. " I agree it will and okay handsome, I can never resist you being so direct" she replied playfully as he led them into the bathroom.

Climbing in after he turned on the water, she allowed the warm water to run down her as she then pulled him into a passionate kiss.

Kyle Briggs

« Reply #95 on: November 06, 2017, 09:29:37 pm »
After being apart for several weeks, Kyle never wanted to let her go again. He was also glad that the hot water could never run out because they ended up staying in the shower a lot longer than anticipated. When they finally emerged, he turned to Liv.

"We are going to have to eat something if you expect me to keep up with you." he teased. "I'm old. remember?"

Offline Olivia Briggs

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: November 07, 2017, 03:06:31 am »
Emerging from yet another hot and steamy shower in more ways than one, Liv grinned when her husband teased her again as she grabbed them both towels and handed him his. Wrapping hers around her middle she looked at him as she thought of a teasing comeback.

" Your right we should although can you blame me when you make me feel so damn naughty and I think its me having to keep up with you " she replied playfully enjoying the banter between them as always.

" If we are going to eat how about you get that sexy ass of yours into bed and I'll bring dinner in there ?" she suggested as she dried herself off then threw the towel at him as she then grabbed her robe and put it on.

Kyle Briggs

« Reply #97 on: November 07, 2017, 09:10:27 pm »
Their teasing back and forth was a huge part of their sex life and Kyle loved it. "Yes, Ma'am." Kyle replied as he tried to finish drying himself but had to stop in order to catch her towel. He watch, somewhat disappointed, as she dawned her robe to go get dinner. It really wasn't a big deal as he knew it would be off again soon. He pulled on a pair of shorts and sat down on the bed and waited for her to return.

Offline Olivia Briggs

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: November 08, 2017, 03:57:05 am »
Liv couldn't help but grin at his response loving their playfulness and teasing as she always did although did notice his slight look of disappointment when she put the robe on. However knew that he wouldn't be disappointed for long as she would remove it when she returned to the bedroom. So leaving him to finish getting dry she walked back into the living area and where they had left dinner on the small table before having dessert first.

She reheated the fish and vegetables that Kyle had replicated for them and placed both plates onto a tray with cutlery, extra side dishes of rice and finally put the bottle of wine on there with the glasses then carefully carried it back into the bedroom. Smiling at the sight of Kyle waiting for her in just a pair of shorts. " Dinner is served " she said putting the tray down on the edge of the bed before untying the robe and letting it fall to the floor then sat down next to him.

Kyle Briggs

« Reply #99 on: November 09, 2017, 07:22:43 am »
As Liv reentered the bedroom, Kyle noticed the ample cleavage peaking out through the loosely tied robe. He smiled and slightly shook his head. Then, she sat the tray down and dropped the robe completely off on to the floor and his smile grew even bigger. How had he gotten so lucky? he asked himself again. He stood and walked around to Liv before she lowered herself to the bed. He took her in his arms once more. "You're too good for me. you know that, right?" he said as he leaned in for a kiss. He didn't want to release her soft, warm body afterwards but he did. "Let's eat before I pass out." he teased. He helped her into bed and walked back to his side and climbed back in. They sat there eating and feeding each other and talking about her trip back to Earth. It was a sad trip filled with some happy moments from seeing other friends and family.

Offline Olivia Briggs

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: November 09, 2017, 09:09:47 am »
She tried to act as normal as possible but instead playfully pretended that she hadn't seen his appreciative stare at her cleavage poking through her robe or when she had casually threw it off to rejoin him on the bed. But that didn't last long as he got up and took her in his arms before she could sit down and loved the feel of his arms and his touch, knowing how easy it was to become completely lost in him.

" You may say that but we're good for each other " she replied quietly after they shared another tender passion filled kiss and he reluctantly let go of her and teased her once more. " Yeah we don't want to have to call Lizzie if you do " she teased back as he helped her onto the bed. Then there was more blissful happy filled minutes as they ate and fed each other and just talking about Earth seeing the good and positive out of what had been a sad trip for her.

She instantly felt better now that she was able to talk to him properly about it and as they finished their meal and wine she looked at him " So Mr Briggs before we move onto more dessert and drinks, I have something for you that I brought back from Earth" she said as she leaned over and took out a leather box from the bedside cabinet and placed it in front of him.

She waited excitedly for him to open the box.

Kyle Briggs

« Reply #101 on: November 09, 2017, 10:53:24 pm »
Kyle looked over at Liv with intrigue. "A gift?" he asked. "But you've been giving me everything I want all night." he added. He happily accepted the box that was offered to him and opened it.

"It's gorgeous, Baby." he said. "Thank you." He sat it on his own night stand and leaned over toward his loving wife. "See what I mean about you being to good to me?" he said as he kissed her passionately.

Offline Olivia Briggs

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: November 10, 2017, 05:28:13 am »
Liv grinned at the way he looked so intrigued and couldn't argue with him when he said that she had been giving him everything he wanted all night." I can't deny that as you have been giving me what I wanted too " she replied playfully as he happily accepted the box and opened it.

His response was just how she imagined it would be as he then sat it down on his own night stand before leaning over to her. " I'm glad you like it as soon as I saw it, I knew it would be perfect for you " she said but anything else she wanted to say was pushed to one side as he kissed her passionately, responding to him until they both broke apart to catch their breath.

" I do and your oh so worth it with the way you make me feel and with how much I love you and your just as good to me baby " she said as she pulled him to her once more and kissed him again.

Kyle Briggs

« Reply #103 on: November 11, 2017, 02:50:13 pm »
Kyle gave himself completely over to Liv when she pulled him in for another kiss. After their lips parted, he smiled at her. "Is the food gonna get cold again?" he teased.

Offline Olivia Briggs

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: November 11, 2017, 02:55:48 pm »
" That is entirely up to you Mr Briggs " she teased back as she sat down against the pillows on the bed once more and looked at him playfully. " We are almost finished so we can have more dessert or I can go get us some proper dessert maybe some more of that chocolate cake we like so much with cream?".

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles