S2 M3 Discussion Topic: "The Okekai"

Started by Julia Rellek, September 27, 2017, 12:25:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julia Rellek

Direct tag for Kintiss and Hawk.

Indirect tags for everyone else.

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

Ian Galloway

Tag Olivia and Kyle, soft tag to the banquet hall.

Solluk

The Tigris was recently stated to be heading to a marketplace by Naga.  Now I see the Captain will be joining us.  Will the Captain be beaming aboard, or should I write the Tigris to be swinging by to pick her up from the palace?

Cheers!

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Jada

Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

Solluk

Solluk

Ian Galloway

Olivia Briggs

Kyle Briggs

Tags to K'lizh and Phae

BTW...Welcome to the Tempest Phae

Octavia Phae

Solluk

Klizh

"Here is the blackness of space, the myriad stars gleaming like diamond dust or, as some people would say, like great balls of exploding hydrogen a very long way off. But then, some people would say anything." - Terry Pratchett

Octavia Phae

Klizh

"Here is the blackness of space, the myriad stars gleaming like diamond dust or, as some people would say, like great balls of exploding hydrogen a very long way off. But then, some people would say anything." - Terry Pratchett

Solluk

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.