Author Topic: S2 M3 Discussion Topic: "The Okekai"  (Read 10589 times)

Offline James H. Hawk

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: S2 M3 Discussion Topic: "The Okekai"
« Reply #60 on: October 06, 2017, 04:41:50 am »
Tags back to Naga.  I want to be sure I describe the trip down and the 'landing' properly.

So long as you don't contradict anything anyone's established in their post, I don't really mind how you describe anything. I'm fine with you and others putting their ideas in as well.

Offline Jada

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • #greenlivesmatter
  • Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: October 06, 2017, 11:19:11 am »
As her eyes caught Jada looking at the palaces furnishings she quickly made her way over to her and brushed against the second officer to get her attention. Without saying a word Izzy shook her head slightly trying to relay a point without making a scene.

Sorry, this subtle hint may be too subtle for the player.  :) What did you mean?

Jada is not going to steal anything, if that's it. :D

Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

Offline Solluk

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
  • Life is not endurable without a sense of humor.
  • Three year award Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: October 06, 2017, 12:04:13 pm »
Tags back to Naga.   Sorry it took so long to respond.  One of those rare posts that required me to look up stuff.  :-)
My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Offline Solluk

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
  • Three year award Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: October 07, 2017, 06:22:21 pm »
Tag to Naga.  Please do not hesitate to correct me on any details I have gotten wrong.  :-)

Offline Jada

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • #greenlivesmatter
  • Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: October 07, 2017, 10:53:17 pm »
Tag Izzy and Vish.

Hmm. My niece once had a pet Siamese fighting fish named Isabella, or Izzy-fish. :D

Offline Solluk

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: October 08, 2017, 01:07:32 pm »
Tag back to Naga and company.  "On the next Iron Chef, Okekai..."  ;-)

Offline Klizh

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • #MeowToo
  • Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded in January and July by the executive officer to a player of their SIMM. Three year award
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: October 08, 2017, 03:28:39 pm »
IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE!?

"Here is the blackness of space, the myriad stars gleaming like diamond dust or, as some people would say, like great balls of exploding hydrogen a very long way off. But then, some people would say anything." - Terry Pratchett

Offline Ian Galloway

• Site Administrators
  • Amazing Member
  • Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded in January and July to the player with the most humorous posts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: October 08, 2017, 04:21:01 pm »
Tag the dining room.

Offline Kintiss

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: October 09, 2017, 03:07:38 am »
A tag for our poor sick cat.

Offline Ian Galloway

• Site Administrators
  • Amazing Member
  • Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded in January and July to the player with the most humorous posts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: October 09, 2017, 07:40:55 pm »
Tag the captain. Soft tag to the rest of the diplomatic party.

Offline Klizh

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • #MeowToo
  • Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded in January and July by the executive officer to a player of their SIMM. Three year award
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: October 10, 2017, 06:54:05 pm »
Tag back to the medicinal cobra.

"Here is the blackness of space, the myriad stars gleaming like diamond dust or, as some people would say, like great balls of exploding hydrogen a very long way off. But then, some people would say anything." - Terry Pratchett

Offline James H. Hawk

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: October 11, 2017, 05:41:58 am »
Another big post.

I've time jumped a bit, we're at the negotiation bit now.

Tag to the Captain and Kyle. Softer tags to eveyone else at the palace.

Offline Jada

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • #greenlivesmatter
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2017, 06:04:12 am »
You got the wrong thread. :D

Offline James H. Hawk

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: October 11, 2017, 06:22:25 am »
You got the wrong thread. :D

And that boys and girls is what can happen when you have to many tabs open.

Fixed now, thanks for letting me know. One day I'll stop making these kinds of mistakes...hopefully :D

Offline Kintiss

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: October 11, 2017, 05:27:50 pm »
Tag to K'Lizh and the away team.

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles