S2:M1 - Discussion

Started by Malcolm Adeyemi, September 01, 2017, 07:37:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcolm Adeyemi

Hey gang!

I have started our first mission. Two weeks have passed since the last thread. For right now, repairs are being conducted by us and Analyn all over the Station. She is still online, and we cannot find a way to take her offline. Starfleet has sent someone to investigate matters and to decide if Malcolm keeps his job and Analyn keeps her life. So, you can all occupy yourselves with repairs or choose how you want to start your adventure until the main plot drops.

That is, everyone except T'Prina, who has a tag from yours truly.

Tanner Lachlyn

Hey guys! I'm off to my cabin for the weekend. Sadly it has no Wi-Fi:(

How do I go LOA till Mon?

Naira

Quote from: Tanner Lachlyn on September 01, 2017, 07:09:54 PM

Hey guys! I'm off to my cabin for the weekend. Sadly it has no Wi-Fi:(

How do I go LOA till Mon?

Thank you for letting us know. I can do that for you.

Tanner Lachlyn

Quote from: Naira on September 01, 2017, 07:18:33 PM

Thank you for letting us know. I can do that for you.

Happy to. I'm excited to come back!

Auzual Knox

FYI Everyone / anyone who would like to be involved in the Captain's trial have received the top secret transmission from Atal and as it states in Knox's post, you are not at liberty to share the details of the transmission or the trial with anyone else. (Tritter - that includes Ryan ; ) !)

Also, for those who are not on SB Columbus Skype -

Knox shall be returning to Trill (I am traveling mid-end of September, sporadic posting). So, for the first half of September, I shall take on the role of the NPC Inspector General Atal (thank you, Captain).

Atal is a Changeling. He generally dislikes solids, like an other untrusting shapeshifter. He also resents the position that the elders placed him in, to join Star Fleet.

Looking forward to beginning Season 2 just as strong as we ended our Season 1 finale!

PAST HOSTS OF THE KNOX SYMBIONT | Sirzi Diplomat (First to Vulcan) | Darzem Trill Private Service (CLASSIFIED) | Jorzon Engineer (Died young in an engineering accident) | Izu Geneticist (Crimes against Trill Law, Symbiont removed, outcast) | Nazar Ambassador for Trill (Loved everything that life had to offer; woman, wine and weddings) | Katharoz StarFleet First Officer of SBC (Died. Investigations ongoing) | The Seventh Unknown Alien species shared host.

Member of the Great House of Ruktah PENDING General Yoduk's approval.

Naira

Quote from: Katharoz Knox on September 01, 2017, 09:31:15 PM

FYI Everyone / anyone who would like to be involved in the Captain's trial have received the top secret transmission from Atal and as it states in Knox's post, you are not at liberty to share the details of the transmission or the trial with anyone else. (Tritter - that includes Ryan ; ) !)

Also, for those who are not on SB Columbus Skype -

Knox shall be returning to Trill (I am traveling mid-end of September, sporadic posting). So, for the first half of September, I shall take on the role of the NPC Inspector General Atal (thank you, Captain).

Atal is a Changeling. He generally dislikes solids, like an other untrusting shapeshifter. He also resents the position that the elders placed him in, to join Star Fleet.

Looking forward to beginning Season 2 just as strong as we ended our Season 1 finale!

I'm thinking Naira and Lunn should be on that list of witnesses called to trial.

Malcolm Adeyemi

Quote from: Naira on September 01, 2017, 10:27:23 PM

I'm thinking Naira and Lunn should be on that list of witnesses called to trial.

Only if that works with the main plot, which you know of. If you can do both, great.

Naira

Quote from: Malcolm Adeyemi on September 01, 2017, 10:33:51 PM

Only if that works with the main plot, which you know of. If you can do both, great.

Of course I can. It will actually give me more to do as medical's role in the main plot seems somewhat limited compared to what science, security and engineering will be up to.

T'Prina

And the Vulcan has arrived. Tag Captain

At your smallest components, you are indistinguishable from a forest fire.
Bio

Malcolm Adeyemi

T'Prina

At your smallest components, you are indistinguishable from a forest fire.
Bio

Daniel Howell

Just a quick apology, quality of post wasn't great as I am on my phone until tomorrow evening at which point quality will go back to my usual.

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known - Carl Sagan

Naira

Auzual Knox

Tag Naira and Leanna (shall be in need of your sassy cheeriness, and a glass of whatever you think I am in need of!)

PAST HOSTS OF THE KNOX SYMBIONT | Sirzi Diplomat (First to Vulcan) | Darzem Trill Private Service (CLASSIFIED) | Jorzon Engineer (Died young in an engineering accident) | Izu Geneticist (Crimes against Trill Law, Symbiont removed, outcast) | Nazar Ambassador for Trill (Loved everything that life had to offer; woman, wine and weddings) | Katharoz StarFleet First Officer of SBC (Died. Investigations ongoing) | The Seventh Unknown Alien species shared host.

Member of the Great House of Ruktah PENDING General Yoduk's approval.

Naira

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.