S1E5 Discussion

Started by Dylan Torngate, September 01, 2017, 07:18:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin Jackson

If Klaustrin's post has been retconned, shouldn't it be edited in some way to prevent confusion?  The post says we're clear of the field, but the subsequent posts don't acknowledge it...

Lawrence Klaustrin

They probably aren't aware yet. I would tell Lek that "I don't think we're stuck anymore," if I wasn't in danger of being put in the airlock at this point.

Dylan Torngate

Heads up-

A) We are not clear of the field.

B) Any retcons of posts that change their fundamental nature need to come through the command team first.

C) Look out you guys- you've managed to catch Dylan in a grumpy mood. That better not be a case of one-upmanship coming down... :P Tag.

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Lawrence Klaustrin

We aren't clear? That's fine, but it means I have no idea what happens and we do need to work out a retcon for my post. The simplest solution was that we flat out say Lawrence was wrong and his plan didn't work.

Dylan Torngate

Quote from: Lawrence Klaustrin on September 14, 2017, 10:49:34 PM

We aren't clear? That's fine, but it means I have no idea what happens and we do need to work out a retcon for my post. The simplest solution was that we flat out say Lawrence was wrong and his plan didn't work.

Go for it. That's OK. Also, Dylan would probably quite like to know why he's getting a full-body massage from his ship without anyone telling him :P

As a matter of general principle major plot devices (Such as the ship being stuck) usually remain in place unless the CLO team removes the restrictions. That isn't to say you can't try and experiment, it's just that deciding the outcome of the experiment to change the plot device isn't generally gonna fly.

Shadow Fleet

Lawrence Klaustrin

Alright, I think that retcon should work. Tag back.

Jettis Jyur

Tag out to medical and Dylan, vague tag to everyone on the bridge

Lizzie Vaughan

Quote from: Jettis Jyur on September 16, 2017, 10:35:16 PM

Tag out to medical and Dylan, vague tag to everyone on the bridge

Tag Dylan and the rest of the Bridge crew.

Bio: Lizzie Vaughan Bio
Academy Medical Instructor
In Memorium.

Lizzie Vaughan

In Memorium.

Lizzie Vaughan

In Memorium.

Lek

Alt of Ian Galloway

Rhymus Cleroux

Tag Jettis, soft tag Bridge. When do we prepare fallout shelters?

Lek

Alt of Ian Galloway

Dylan Torngate

Quote from: Rhymus Cleroux on September 18, 2017, 10:28:07 PM

Tag Jettis, soft tag Bridge. When do we prepare fallout shelters?

Fallout shelters won't arrive until Tuesday.

Shadow Fleet

Lek

Alt of Ian Galloway

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.