Game of Thrones: The Great Game

Started by Michael Deus, August 21, 2017, 10:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Deus

Hi,

I believe the only rule I'm breaking is the time-served rule, and I'm hoping that it can be waivered as waiting six months to post this would be detrimental to it.

I have literally just created this forum, as I couldn't find any other ones like it. It may just be my poor search skills, but I think it's an interesting premise and I'd like to give it a go.

However, I do need help. It shouldn't take up much of people's time, as it's obviously so new it'll take awhile to get it up and running properly. I'm gaging interest levels, and asking for anyones help who's willing to offer it.

So, it's a Game of Thrones Roleplay game that's based as the start of the formation of the Seven Kingdoms as we know them. No House has earned their current reputations, so their reputations are what the players make of them.

One of the hooks is that you do not choose your own House. You'll create a character, assign points to these characters (and gain levels) for things such as Charisma, Attack, Defence and the like and then you'll be randomly assigned a House. Depending on if it's a new House, depends on your position within the House.

It's with the stats you assign yourself that we'll see if you're successful in your endeavours. Once you make a move in a post, I'll use a random dice generator (based against your level in the area in question) and roll it against your opponent. As an Admin, I will then post stating if the character has been successful.

The forum and the idea itself is a rough work in progress. Like I said, any and all help would be appreciated.

Here is the link: http://got-thegreatgame.boards.net/.

FYI (as you'll see if you take a look): I ended up as a Lannister. Not exactly what I wanted, but I'm the current King. So I'll deal.  >:(

"Great men are forged in fire. It's the privilege of lesser men to light the flame."

Kirok

Angelus,

Is there a place on your board for our linkback button?

Please advise,

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Kirok

Archiving due to lack for response from applicant

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.