Character Image Ksenia Solo
Character Species: Human
Character Family:
Father: James Saunders
Mother: Caran Saunders
Siblings: Bill (Billy) Saunders
Julian Saunders
Character Bio:

Kali childhood consisted of exploring new worlds, learning new cultures and languages, as well as the feel of loosing someone close to her. Her father was a member of Star Fleet. A Captain of his own ship the USS Vengence. While as her mother was a Star Fleet officer herself, she however, decided to retire from Star Fleet because she wanted focus on being a mother to children. Always fearing that she was going to miss out on valuable moments in her children's life. Kali's father respected his wife's decision on it.

Kali herself was often a very shy quite kind of girl while her brothers were more loud and wild. She was a good student in school and often enjoyed learning new things. Of course her mother nurtured her curiosity of things by simply allowing her daughter to explore them. With in reason of course. Threw this she learned several new languages, cultures, and even had very close alien friends. She often felt that she was the boring one among her group of friends who were mostly made up of different races and species.

As she grew older her love for Medicine started. She was very people oriented and wanted to find a way that she could help people in a good way. She knew she wanted to fallow her father's foot steps and become a Star Fleet officer just like him but she wasn't sure what department she wanted to go in. Her mother decided to help her daughter out in deciding what she wanted to do with her life. So her mother exposed her daughter to each department in a halo simulations. Where Kali felt she would be the most useful would be in the Medical field. She knew it would hard work and she would always be in demand but she knew she would love it in the end.

Soon after she decided what she wanted to do with her life in Star Fleet she made a family announcement as well as applied at Star Fleet in hopes to be accepted. While as she was waiting to find out if she was accepted or not was when her father had a run in with a unknown Alien Ship. When her father was trying to make peace only ended in blood shed. His ship was heavily attacked causing his ship to take severe damage as well as loosing several crew members and among those members was her mother.

Since her mother's death her father was never the same again. Kali herself was shattered knowing her mother was a big part of her life and here her mother was no more. Granted she had her brothers and her father but they were not her mother. She grieved on her own while she tried to help her father move on in his life. Making sure he ate, cleaned himself, and didn't consume himself with work. Some days were better then others and she tried her best to be understanding.

When she got her letter from Star Fleet that she was accepted she was ready to decline the offer in fear that if she left her father would be all alone. When her father heard about this he protested against his daughter doing this. That she should go and chase her dreams. With a long heart felt conversation she changed her mind and decided to go to Star Fleet as long as her father promised he would take care of himself while she was away. She hopes with she lives her new future her father will be already while she is away.

Your Details

Previous Role-Playing Experience: I've been RPGing for 7 years or so. I started off doing Star Trek Rpging and then branched off to other SciFi things, Fantasy, RL, and other sorts.
Department Preference: Medical
Secondary Department Preference: Science
Commissioned, Enlisted or Civilian: Commissioned

Sample post:

Breath.

That was all she could do at this moment in her life. Her life as of late has changed from one end to the other. Loosing her mother still weighed on her shoulders and at this moment she wanted to be with her father. But her father was persistent about her doing this. That she should hold herself back from chasing her dreams. So she decided she was going to doing it. For herself. For her family.

When the ship arrived to Earth she had to admit she was a stranger to her home world. She had never been to Earth ever in her life knowing she lived her life either on a ship or station. But walking around she saw other Aliens walking among humans and it didn't seem so strange. She told herself to breath and that she had this. Seeing her Grandparents waving towards her she walked briskly over to them and gave them both a warm hug. It had been a long time since she had seen them face to face knowing her family was often traveling. But they offered her a place to stay while she waited for school year to start. She wasn't sure how things were going to pan out in her life but she had to learn to breath and everything always works out in the end.

Additional information: N/A

How did you find Shadow Fleet?

Google

Kirok

Kali,

A very good application.

I have an open spot in the Medical Department of the Challenger.

Please let me know if that will work for you.

Most sincerely,

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Kali Saunders

Kirok

Quote from: Kali Saunders on September 04, 2017, 11:15:38 PM

Yeah that sounds amazing.. :D

Perfect.

Please report into (email) Dylan Torngate on the Challenger.

He will get you squared away.

And if you like I can have your Officer Training Class set up.

Kali Saunders

Quote from: Kirok on September 05, 2017, 05:10:31 PM

Perfect.

Please report into (email) Dylan Torngate on the Challenger.

He will get you squared away.

And if you like I can have your Officer Training Class set up.

Ok I will do that and I think the person who plays Alexander Wu has started my training class...

Kirok

Quote from: Kali Saunders on September 05, 2017, 05:31:56 PM

Ok I will do that and I think the person who plays Alexander Wu has started my training class...

Great!

Welcome to Shadow Fleet!

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.