New Player - Amynta Lianez

Started by Malcolm Adeyemi, August 17, 2017, 04:08:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcolm Adeyemi

Shadow Fleet!

Someone else has joined our crazy family. Amynta Lianez Will be posted to the USS Shran as Ship's Counselor. Let's all welcome her!

Katheryn Brighton

Academy Commandant

Naira

Kinley Garrison

Welcome!!! My Alt, Ardy's is on there, so it'll be fun to write with you! Oh, just wanted to let you know about Steve. He's the ship's resident therapy Velociraptor. So if you ever need him, feel free to!

We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

Amynta Lianez

Thank you all for your warm welcomes! I'm extremely excited to be writing with all of you!

Quote from: Kinley Garrison on August 17, 2017, 05:21:34 PM

Oh, just wanted to let you know about Steve. He's the ship's resident therapy Velociraptor. So if you ever need him, feel free to!

As in there is literally a canon velociraptor? Or as in, he exists for the writers who need therapy? Because either way he is always welcome to chill in the counselor's office. I'll feed him steaks.

Species: Trill (Unjoined)
"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."  Shakespeare (Hamlet)

Kinley Garrison

Yes, Steve is canon and very much adorable. You'll love him. He's holographic, so that's why he's so friendly. He also has a penchant to get into trouble. (Unintentionally) ;) It's great.

Amynta Lianez

Quote from: Kinley Garrison on August 17, 2017, 05:55:32 PM

He's holographic, so that's why he's so friendly.

That makes so much more sense, thank goodness. I just finished reading S1:Ep1 and was so confused because a time traveler velociraptor would break so many rules...But holographic can absolutely work. (Amynta will most certainly be freaked out at first, though. But he's not a snake, so she should live.) 

Species: Trill (Unjoined)
"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."  Shakespeare (Hamlet)

Fala Awen

Welcome! Glad to have you with us. :)

Species: Bajoran- Click on ID for bio
USS Shran Commanding Officer, Academy Operations Instructor

We go from zero to Velociraptor very quickly...

Dylan Torngate

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Malcolm Adeyemi

Quote from: Kinley Garrison on August 17, 2017, 05:21:34 PM

Welcome!!! My Alt, Ardy's is on there, so it'll be fun to write with you! Oh, just wanted to let you know about Steve. He's the ship's resident therapy Velociraptor. So if you ever need him, feel free to!

I purposefully stole Kinley's regular welcoming line in my post, and instead she comes up with holographic dinosaaurs. I love it.

Amynta, allow me to personally add my welcome!

Kinley Garrison

Quote from: Malcolm Adeyemi on August 17, 2017, 06:32:44 PM

I purposefully stole Kinley's regular welcoming line in my post, and instead she comes up with holographic dinosaaurs. I love it.

Amynta, allow me to personally add my welcome!

Yeah, you DID steal that! LOL!

Jada

Bonjour!

Therapy velociraptors? I feel like I'm missing out on something amazing.

Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

Kinley Garrison

Quote from: Jada on August 17, 2017, 09:45:42 PM

Bonjour!

Oh you are. Lol. But pop over to the Shran anytime. Steve loves people

Kyan Mackenzie

Naira

Quote from: Jada on August 17, 2017, 09:45:42 PM

Bonjour!

I second that opinion!

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.