That Song You Have Stuck In Your Head

Started by Constance Lafayette, August 12, 2017, 08:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Constance Lafayette

We always get some stupid song stuck in our heads and it just goes round-and-round-and-round for days.

Share your pain with your friends.

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

Constance Lafayette

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

T'Ra Jones

Spirit in the Sky

My dad hates that song. So one day in the distant future, I am so going to play this at his funeral. XD

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Albus Marvel

At the moment,  Ringsend Rose. I chanced upon it, and am now in the process of charting it out for performance. Jammed in my head like a railroad spike!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkcvc3k8-kU.

"Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything." --Plato

Rachel Avian

I'm embarrassed to say it, but I have 'Do Something' by Britney Spears stuck in my head.

T'Ra Jones

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Rayek trLhoell

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.