S2 M2: Discussion Topic "Pursuit of Yesterday"

Started by Julia Rellek, August 04, 2017, 02:55:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian Galloway

Solluk

Is 'Normandy' Zed's middle name or some such?

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Klizh

"Here is the blackness of space, the myriad stars gleaming like diamond dust or, as some people would say, like great balls of exploding hydrogen a very long way off. But then, some people would say anything." - Terry Pratchett

Jada

Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

Jada

Julia Rellek

Hey folks... lets try to move on from the bridge drama so we can have some fun.

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

Ian Galloway

Klizh

"Here is the blackness of space, the myriad stars gleaming like diamond dust or, as some people would say, like great balls of exploding hydrogen a very long way off. But then, some people would say anything." - Terry Pratchett

Ngara V'kee

Back from my LOA, could someone get me up to date? I read the mission but would still like some clarification if possible.

"We are always here, in our past and future lives."

-Aldous Vanderboom

Ian Galloway

Not a lot to say yet, we were exploring an uncharted system that was emitting tachyon pulses. When we entered, we got jumped by three Jem'Hadar fighters. We are in the process of turning them into rapidly cooling plasma.

Klizh

Ian Galloway

James H. Hawk

Quote from: Ngara V'kee on August 12, 2017, 05:29:55 PM

Back from my LOA, could someone get me up to date? I read the mission but would still like some clarification if possible.

Ian summed it up better than I could (I've been a bit slow to begin with this month myself). However I do have a tag out to engineering so if you'd like you can respond. I just addressed the officer in charge at the moment so you can jump in if you'd like.

Ian Galloway

Jada

Tag Bridge. I'm working off information on Jem'Hadar fighters from Memory Alpha.

And welcome to the mad house, Isabella! I'm sure there's plenty of potential customers here! :D

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.