Started by Malcolm Adeyemi, August 01, 2017, 08:45:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanner Lachlyn

Naira

Thomas Jett

Tag Tanner, Knox and Leanna

Malcolm Adeyemi

Auzual Knox

PAST HOSTS OF THE KNOX SYMBIONT | Sirzi Diplomat (First to Vulcan) | Darzem Trill Private Service (CLASSIFIED) | Jorzon Engineer (Died young in an engineering accident) | Izu Geneticist (Crimes against Trill Law, Symbiont removed, outcast) | Nazar Ambassador for Trill (Loved everything that life had to offer; woman, wine and weddings) | Katharoz StarFleet First Officer of SBC (Died. Investigations ongoing) | The Seventh Unknown Alien species shared host.

Member of the Great House of Ruktah PENDING General Yoduk's approval.

Ramona Pilgrim

Hope y'all like T'Prina and mines jointish posts

You just have this convenient subspace highway running through your head that I like to use. It's like three miles in 15 seconds. I forgot you guys don't have that in Canada.

Auzual Knox

Quote from: Ramona Pilgrim on August 08, 2017, 09:37:19 PM

Hope y'all like T'Prina and mines jointish posts

Very much so - keep them coming!

PAST HOSTS OF THE KNOX SYMBIONT | Sirzi Diplomat (First to Vulcan) | Darzem Trill Private Service (CLASSIFIED) | Jorzon Engineer (Died young in an engineering accident) | Izu Geneticist (Crimes against Trill Law, Symbiont removed, outcast) | Nazar Ambassador for Trill (Loved everything that life had to offer; woman, wine and weddings) | Katharoz StarFleet First Officer of SBC (Died. Investigations ongoing) | The Seventh Unknown Alien species shared host.

Member of the Great House of Ruktah PENDING General Yoduk's approval.

T'Prina

Hey keptin, is there any pattern to the problems the starbase is having if one were to study it?

At your smallest components, you are indistinguishable from a forest fire.
Bio

Jenna McKinson

"I always try to be true to who I am and just be myself."

Naira

Mike posted:

"Well, we need to evacuate the upper stem and I am going to need your help once Ensigns Jones and Davis arrive"

By upper stem do you mean decks 1-29 or 1-41?

Please Note that decks 1-29 are on top and outside of the Main Docking Bay in what are often referred to as the towers. . Decks 32 through 41 are the beginning of the Main Docking Bay, forming part of the "ceiling" of the bay. The Offices can either look out into space, or they can look down upon the Main Docking Bay.

Command Towers and Administration Decks - Decks 1 through 41

Located at the top of the station above the spacedock module, the Command Decks are home to most of the administrative officers on the station, Special Operations, and SF Harbour Command operations within the region.

[Deck 1] Main Observation Lounge, Upper Observation Gallery
[Deck 2] Dedication Room, Diplomatic Reception Room
[Deck 3] Nav Center & Flight Traffic Control
[Deck 4] OPS Center, CO's Office and Ready Room, Meeting Rooms, C-in-C Suite
[Deck 5] Ops Center, Communications Center, XO Office and Ready Room
[Deck 36] Upper Computer Core & Central Access
[Deck 37] SF Harbour Command Offices, Office of HARCOMXO
[Deck 38] Combat Information Center and Offices, Tactical Computer Core & Access
[Deck 39] Special Operations Offices, Attorney General's Suite
[Deck 40] Starfleet JAG Offices, Court Rooms, Security Offices, Starfleet Security Suite
[Deck 41] Upper Decks Arboretum, Primary Sickay, Surgeon General's Suite

Malcolm Adeyemi

Good post and use of Analyn, Mike!

Leanna Mazal

Thomas Jett

Malcolm Adeyemi

Post up, no tag, however. Remember we just got spritzed briefly with fruit punch!

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.