Season Twelve, Episode 2: More than they can chew (Discussion Thread)

Started by Kyle Briggs, July 24, 2017, 10:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyle Briggs

The usual here....

Tag Bridge crew.....Tekin, Kali, T'Vek, Kinley, Lennox @ Tactical, Demlion and Trell if you want to be on the Bridge

Everyone have fun and joke around about how the planet has no chance.

Ziran Trell

May I ask how this works?

Edit: Not very familiar with "tagging" on roleplaying forums. Is it a way to determine which character is in which location at the start of the episode?

Olivia Briggs

Is there anything I can help with Ziran ?

also open tag in the mess hall

Ziran Trell

Quote from: Olivia Briggs on July 25, 2017, 07:17:44 AM

Is there anything I can help with Ziran ?

also open tag in the mess hall

Sorry for such a vague question. I simply wasn't very familiar with "tagging" on roleplaying forums. Is it used to decide which character is in which location at the start of the episode?

Olivia Briggs

Aw its okay I wasn't familiar either with it when I first started :) for open tags or the one for the Bridge you have the option of being in that location if you want too.

we also use them to tag a person if you've responded to their post such as if you've been having a conversation with them etc.

Albus Marvel

"Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything." --Plato

Demlion Riverbank V

Parent character us D'Vid

Player to player: don't be shy to be mean to my Vorta

Olivia Briggs

Ziran Trell

Quote from: Olivia Briggs on July 25, 2017, 08:57:29 AM

Aw its okay I wasn't familiar either with it when I first started :) for open tags or the one for the Bridge you have the option of being in that location if you want too.

we also use them to tag a person if you've responded to their post such as if you've been having a conversation with them etc.

Ah okay, thanks Liv! So right now, if I write a post where Ziran is on the bridge I tag the bridge crew?

Demlion Riverbank V

Olivia Briggs

Anytime Ziran and yes you would especially if you spoke to any of them :)

Tag Demlion

Lennox Ainsley

"Corvis oculum corvi non eruit."

Demlion Riverbank V

Tag Olivia. This is possible one of my fave scenes in Star Trek when there is a that moment of getting to know who characters are. :) Then something comes along to ruin it. LOL

Olivia Briggs

Demlion Riverbank V

Tag Olivia. I am so loving this. Never thought a Vorta was so fun to play.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.