Things to work on this month

Started by Kirok, August 03, 2017, 09:25:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirok

Tekin/Kali,

Here are some things to work on this month to help improve the SIMM.

1.  We need a outline of stories for the current season (placed where all can read them) like the one shown here:  http://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/index.php/topic,7411.0.html

2.  The current mission should be more completely outlined with major plot point to be hit, departments which will be impacted, etc

3.  Use the Skpe group more to communicate with the crew, tag them on mission posts, etc.

4.  Keep the roster updated (weekly).  I think you can remove Mr. Bradley and add EQ Kimball.

5.  Create a list of promotions and place the request on the promotion request subboard.

6.  Archive old threads from the main board, holodeck, mess hall, and crew quarters.

7.  Request ID cards for incoming people or recently promoted people

8.  Post on the missions daily to keep them moving.

9.  July Mission Report.

10.  Give POTM nomination near the end of the month.

I am happy to help with some of these tasks.

Please advise,

Kirok

PS - I will add to the to do list as I think of other things to help the ship out ;-)

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Tekin Nevir

Aye sir, I'll get working on it today in between work.  Also talking to Kali about a goal for this season.

How many missions are we planning so far?  As in, when does the season end?

Kirok

Quote from: Tekin Nevir on August 04, 2017, 11:28:10 AM

Aye sir, I'll get working on it today in between work.  Also talking to Kali about a goal for this season.

How many missions are we planning so far?  As in, when does the season end?

Most seasons have 10 missions, but I have been known to do a 12 mission season.

If the current is mission 2, list it and mission 1 on it - and add the the others!

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.