New Player - Rhymus Cleroux

Started by Malcolm Adeyemi, July 18, 2017, 05:27:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jada

Howdy!

Quote from: Rhymus Cleroux on July 19, 2017, 12:55:48 AM

I know I'm going to sound like a broken record at this point, but I wanted to thank you all again for what stands to be the warmest welcome I've ever received from a community. I must say, I was originally hesitant about joining in the first place. I spent five years with another community, and even after so much time, I feel like an outsider looking in when I check out what's happening there. I didn't want to waste another year trying to fit in with people who barely acknowledged me. But you all have completely cleared any doubt in my mind. Thank you again for making the new guy feel so welcome. And I'll see you all out there on the final frontier, where no man has gone before.

Oh, just wait until you get to know us. ;)
Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

T'Ra Jones

Quote from: Jada on July 19, 2017, 01:24:30 AM

Howdy!

Oh, just wait until you get to know us. ;)

To quote Kinley, "Weird is part of the job description." :P

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Kinley Garrison

Quote from: T'Ra Jones on July 19, 2017, 02:23:30 AM

To quote Kinley, "Weird is part of the job description." :P

Exactly.
We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

Kirok

Welcome aboard Rhymus!

We are happy you joined our family.

Happy Gaming,

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

D'Vid

Glad you are with us. Sorry for me being late. I want to agree with you what you said. I had that feeling at other sites. The people are really nice here.

Quote from: Rhymus Cleroux on July 19, 2017, 12:55:48 AM

I know I'm going to sound like a broken record at this point, but I wanted to thank you all again for what stands to be the warmest welcome I've ever received from a community. I must say, I was originally hesitant about joining in the first place. I spent five years with another community, and even after so much time, I feel like an outsider looking in when I check out what's happening there. I didn't want to waste another year trying to fit in with people who barely acknowledged me. But you all have completely cleared any doubt in my mind. Thank you again for making the new guy feel so welcome. And I'll see you all out there on the final frontier, where no man has gone before.

Parent account is D'Vid to contact me. Thanks

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.