Author Topic: Personal Log- Jenna Mckinson  (Read 1184 times)

Offline Jenna McKinson

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Personal Log- Jenna Mckinson
« on: July 13, 2017, 09:14:26 pm »
[ Jenna and Molly's Quarters]

Jenna sighed a bit. She was nervous to start logging her thoughts. Molly suggested she do it. "Trust me it helps. I had a rather nasty breakup and venting, even to the ether helped,"Molly said. She needed to grab a quick shower and she would let Jenna get one after her.

With the quarters empty for the moment, Jenna decided to bite the bullet and start the personal log. She didn't speak immediately as the recording began. "This is the personal log of Jenna McKinson entry one. Life has a strange way about it. I was recently allowed back into StarFleet after any hearings. I won't admit that to Molly or anyone. As far as they are concerned, I am fresh out of academy. Though I wonder if I could surprise anyone with just how much I know, Jenna began messing with her hair. "I must promise myself that with this new slate, all connections to the past must be severed. How else am I to move on? I know I should care about my family and I should talk with them, but they'd be too ashamed. I just don't know. Maybe a bit of work will get my mind off things."

Jenna sat back as she played the voice again in her head from the turbo lift. She knew he wasn't really there and she just needed to continue to push the voice away. She swore under her breath as she then decided she needed to log all her thoughts. "I saw Caleb again. I don't know why he keeps showing his stupid face. He isn't really there and I know it. I had to let him go from my life. After what he did I...," Jenna said shaking. She took a moment to stop herself and try to calm down.

"Maybe one day I will talk about what happened, but for now all I can look forward to is my new start. This place is a marvel, but I just wish it was a bit deeper in space. Being so close to people who used to call me family stings a little. I guess I will just have to get over that. At least I have good 'ol Clarence to play when I am feeling down" Jenna said.She rocked back and forth in her chair as she held Clarence in her hands.

She began to strum. It was nothing in particular, but an old earth song came to mind. She began to strum it slowly and she sang slowly her favourite words from the song. "I will make you queen of everything you see. I'll put you on the map. I'll cure you of disease,"She sang emulating Tyler Joseph of Twenty One Pilots in the last bars of the song House Of Gold. When she finished that little bit, she ended the recording. When she did, Molly came out in her evening wear and wet hair.

"I didn't know you could sing,"Molly said. Jenna turned around with wide grin. "Well I don't go around blasting it! I was afraid you fell in or used all the hot water. Did the girls slow you down?" Jenna quipped at Molly. Molly shook her head and chuckled. "At least I don't need an interphasic scanner to find them," She quipped back to Jenna. "You know that's quite a bit of fire coming from a brunette,"Jenna fired back. The two laughed for a moment before Jenna grabbed her things to grab her shower and retire for the evening.

"I always try to be true to who I am and just be myself."

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles