Author Topic: Meet me half way  (Read 546 times)

Offline D'Vid

• Deceased/Retired
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded in January 2017 to all active members.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Meet me half way
« on: July 11, 2017, 08:42:43 pm »
Mission Title: Meet Me Half Way
Synopsis: What if there is a age change occurred on a Starship with a delicate project that needs to be delivered to a planet that the Science and Medical are involved together. But what if the back of the ship peoples of the ship are very young like 5 years old to 10 years old. If you go way back to the edge of the ship. You might go beyond being an infant. What if the Bridge became a very senior place not only for senior officers, but the crew turn very old with the effects of old age. Then again what if you pin point the exact middle of the ship and the center to be safe in middle age. And what happens if the right equipment is there to get out of this age warp happen? Will the crew of this mission solve it? I hope so or we might find them float in space

Starting Point:
1. Ship flies through a part of space that effects this change of age which is big but ship power drains. Those bio packs get effected by the age which the ship will be force to stop. Instead they just reverse to its early stage as everything that has biochemistry and things like. That would be be a wake call

2. Crew moves along to the different part sections of the ship and find this age gap. Best  not transport. Possible any kids on the ship will be effected. And if by lass the age of the are of the ship won't effect.

Example a kid who is on the bridge goes to the back of the ship he will age to be old. If a old character on the bridge when the event starts then he turn old. It's space correcting the time of the genes to fit in that space.
End Goal: Found the problem, find a way out and slowly get back their age
Story points that must be passed?: oh I did that above cause I was on my IPad Pro oops

Departments: (To make sure everyone has something to do.)
- Flight: age of area of ship will effect all areas
- Engineering:
- Operations:
- Security and tactical:
- Medical:
- Science:

Note:

Example it's a fix age on the ship. Right front of the ship everything will be st that old age number. Think of the front of the ship is 100 years old and the end of the ship is 1 week of a species of its kind. Plants, humans, cells and you name it. It will be effected
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 08:46:23 pm by D'Vid »

Parent account is D'Vid to contact me. Thanks

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles