Author Topic: S1-M6 Under a Killing Holodeck Discussion  (Read 6712 times)

Offline James A. Hawke

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • James A. Hawke
  • Three year award Awarded to a player whom the FCO feels warrants recognition. Awarded to any commanding officer who takes command of two or more starships. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
S1-M6 Under a Killing Holodeck Discussion
« on: July 01, 2017, 10:12:29 pm »
OK, everyone, the new mission is up.  We know the rules and everything.  This one Tam and Ardy are going to take the point.  So if there are any questions please plot point you can go with them first. 

Have fun I am looking forward to playing this one and getting everything back into normal.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 01:07:33 pm by James A. Hawke »

Click on the Badge to see bio

Offline Fala Awen

• Condemner of Food, Things, and Supplies
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • Think they'll have THAT on the tour?
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Three year award Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: S1-M6 Murder After Midnight Discussion
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2017, 08:21:02 am »
Tag any. :)

BTW, we're aiming for late Victorian London England (1880s or 1890s). If you have any questions, feel free to drop myself and Ardy a line.

Species: Bajoran- Click on ID for bio
USS Shran Commanding Officer, Academy Operations Instructor

We go from zero to Velociraptor very quickly...

Offline Ardyn Jaeger

• Approved Applicants
  • Live fast, die young.
  • Three year award Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2017, 03:22:17 pm »
Tag to Caelene

Note, if anyone wants to control Steve's antics, feel free to. He's also going to be joining us. (If you need any idea on how to show his personality, feel free to ask.)

Click the badge to read my bio

If history repeats itself, I am SO getting myself a dinosaur -- Oh wait, I did.
Alt of Kinley Garrison

Offline James A. Hawke

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • James A. Hawke
  • Three year award Awarded to a player whom the FCO feels warrants recognition. Awarded to any commanding officer who takes command of two or more starships. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2017, 12:07:37 pm »
Tag to Holodeck people, be ready to rock and roll

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: S1-M6 Under a Killing Holodeck Discussion
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2017, 02:35:36 pm »
Replied to Ada.

Kirok will sit out the holodeck.

I will post EQ later.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 02:53:16 pm by Kirok »

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Offline William Waring

• RESERVED
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • RESERVED
  • Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2017, 05:00:38 pm »
Just for reference, I was refering to the HMS Hood. It was a Late 18th Century Pre-Dreadnought Battleship (Royal Soverign Class). Will is dressed as an era appropriate (hopefully) Commander, is smoking a pipe and doing an awful British accent. Heh
RESERVED

Offline Ardyn Jaeger

• Approved Applicants
  • Live fast, die young.
  • Three year award Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2017, 12:44:28 am »
Tag to everyone!

Click the badge to read my bio

If history repeats itself, I am SO getting myself a dinosaur -- Oh wait, I did.
Alt of Kinley Garrison

Offline K-5

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Humans are funny that way, they have hard skulls.
  • Awarded to the new arrival who displays the most effort and ability. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2017, 01:00:47 am »

Offline Fala Awen

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Three year award Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2017, 05:03:09 am »
Tag to all

For reference, Dorchester House was a real residence in London (though it was torn down in 1929). I was planning to use the pics from this article for reference: Dorchester House Wikipedia

It was located on Park Lane, on the East side of Hyde Park. As I understand it, the center of London would include the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Westminster, Buckingham Palace, British Museum, etc - it's a fairly large area, so we could be anywhere around there. It'd be probably a 30-60 minute walk, shorter by carriage.

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2017, 08:56:00 am »
EQ posted and will join the others on his next post

Offline William Waring

• RESERVED
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • RESERVED
  • Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2017, 10:16:51 am »
Tag to all

For reference, Dorchester House was a real residence in London (though it was torn down in 1929). I was planning to use the pics from this article for reference: Dorchester House Wikipedia

It was located on Park Lane, on the East side of Hyde Park. As I understand it, the center of London would include the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Westminster, Buckingham Palace, British Museum, etc - it's a fairly large area, so we could be anywhere around there. It'd be probably a 30-60 minute walk, shorter by carriage.
Woo! London!
RESERVED

Offline Ser Conley

• Approved Applicants
  • Veteran Member
  • it good to be home.
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded to a player whom the FCO feels warrants recognition. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2017, 05:54:46 am »
Tag.

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live."-Irish toast

Offline James A. Hawke

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • James A. Hawke
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2017, 12:20:35 pm »
On a side not I did close the prior mission.  I thought it was a little confusing to have two mission up and we were not close to the resolution.  Given the servers issues and what not, I do plan on "replaying" that mission with some modifications.  I thank you all for the effort placed on that mission.  I was trying to get us back in the swing of things.   If you do want to continue I am more than willing to move it as a holodeck. 

Tag to whoever wants to follow James walking downtown London.

Ada has a Tag to Ser and anyone that wants to go to the Circus,

Offline Fala Awen

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2017, 08:40:50 pm »
Here's some important info for everyone...

**Please have your characters make their way to Dorchester House for the afternoon tea, etc. by July 7th/8th so we can keep the mission moving.

Also, here's some basic info on some of the NPCs we'll encounter. Many of them have some varying motivations behind them, which Ardyn, myself, or one of the Command Staff can give you more info on as needed.

If you have any questions about them, please ask. This should give you a basic idea of their appearance and personality.

Doctor Edward Drury - Owner of Dorchester House, physician
-Brown hair & mustache, 30s
-Seems charming, persuasive, sincere

Doctor William Adams - Dr. Drury's assistant
-Blonde hair, clean shaven, 20s
-Ambitious, somewhat quiet/reserved

Emma Lowry - Dr. Drury's maid
-Long brown hair, 20s
-Usually pleasant, sarcastic with peers

Walter Hall - Dr. Drury's butler
-Grey hair, 50s
-Strict, businesslike, efficient

Doctor Andrew Jones - Dr. Drury's mentor
-Grey hair, 60s
-Strong sense of morality, accomplished, knowledgeable

Margaret Wright - Dr. Drury's fiance
-Black hair, 20s
-Acts demure, helpful, kind
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 05:06:29 am by Caelene Tam »

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2017, 01:16:59 pm »
tag Ardy and others on the holodeck

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles