Author Topic: S1- M6 - Under a Killing Holodeck  (Read 14800 times)

Offline Ser Conley

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • it good to be home.
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded to a player whom the FCO feels warrants recognition. Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: S1- M6 - Under a Killing Holodeck
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2017, 05:53:12 am »
The sights of London were beautiful.  The ancient city had a wonder to few could dispute.  People crammed the streets.  Merchants yelled out trying catch the attention of a potential buyer.   Children stood on boxes recount headlines of the day.   Ser was having a good time already. 

Ser rubbed his hand together in an excited motion, and addressed you group, in his best cockney accent.

"Alright, Since we have the time.  Who wants come to Piccadilly Circus?  I've always wanted to see it's goes on."  He said.

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live."-Irish toast

Offline K-5

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Humans are funny that way, they have hard skulls.
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to the new arrival who displays the most effort and ability. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2017, 09:09:17 am »

[Holodeck 1, London]

K-5 walked up behind the group of crew members and heard an unknown man invite them to a house. Judging by the man's accent, she'd need to update hers. She let the codes input themselves and her accent turned to an elegant cockney. She then heard another crew mate offering for a trip to a circus.

Ser rubbed his hand together in an excited motion, and addressed you group, in his best cockney accent.

"Alright, Since we have the time.  Who wants come to Piccadilly Circus?  I've always wanted to see it's goes on."  He said.

K-5, curious as to what a circus would intale raised her hand and politely said, "I would love to join you, good sir." Her databanks made changes to her speech patterns to help her fit in with the times.

Offline James A. Hawke

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • James A. Hawke
  • Three year award Awarded to a player whom the FCO feels warrants recognition. Awarded to any commanding officer who takes command of two or more starships. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2017, 12:17:12 pm »
[Holodeck 1]

James entered the Holodeck placing both of his hands in inside his trench coat.  For whatever  reason his outfit appeared to be a little more modern than the era required.   He entered the Holodeck and noticed an authenthic feel of Victorian era, London.

The purpose of this exercise was to do to the opposite that he is used to.  Next to him was Ada who was wearing her yellow and black dress.  James wondered if her selection was done on purpose. As will spoke, James looked down for a second.
"I do say, it is a lovely time of year" he said as he produced a pipe from his jacket and lit it "The Hood was lucky to receive this treatment and not sent out on a blasted patrol again. Who sends a bloody battleship out on patrol anyway?" Will took a puff from the pipe "Is that too much? Should I tone down my speech impersonation?"

Usually, James would be the first person to respond, but he bit his tonge.  The point of the exercise was also for him to see the crew interact and how they treated him not has Captain Hawke but James.  He noticed Tam take the lead and accept the invitation they had a choice to take the carriage and walk.

James did not know the details of the exercises and it appeared some of the crew wanted to have fun and do some exploring.

Click on the Badge to see bio

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2017, 01:49:20 pm »
[Holodeck costume room]

After showering, EQ made his way to Holodeck suites.  He, of course, was one of the last to arrive as was evident by the remaining selection of clothing.  If fact the only item that remained in his size was a butler's uniform.

The Liberated BORG looked the costume up and down.  It wasn't exactly what he preferred especially given the mechanical device over his face.  But at least the custom would give him a specific role to play.  So without further hesitation, EQ changed into the costume.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 01:50:24 pm by EQ Kimball »

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2017, 02:22:29 pm »
[Admiral's Quarters]

As Kirok was into his fourth piece of salmon sushi, the lights flickered just slightly.  It was just enough to get his attention and cause him to naturally look up.  But not long enough for him as the computer for an update of any sort.

So, the half Vulcan put down his chop sticks and reached for his cup of tea.  It was still warm and fragrant.  His door chime stopped him, however, from obtaining the desired drink. 

Kirok's left eyebrow arched slightly.  Most of the crew were likely participating in the group activity, so he doubted that it would be any of them at the door.  And sadly his telepathy was not much help at the moment.

This lead him to believe that it may be Ada at the door.  He groaned slightly, but dabbed a napkin to his lips.  Then he dropped the napkin and rolled to the door.

The view screen showed a man whom Kirok did not know.  Perhaps it was a new crewman who just came aboard, he guessed.  Odd thought that the man was not in a uniform of any type. 

"Enter" Kirok called out.  He pressed the button to allow the door to open.  When it did, it revealed a man dressed in black known as Agent Ferguson:

Offline Ardyn Jaeger

• Approved Applicants
  • Live fast, die young.
  • Three year award Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet.
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Click the badge to read my bio

If history repeats itself, I am SO getting myself a dinosaur -- Oh wait, I did.
Alt of Kinley Garrison

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2017, 01:16:04 pm »

[Holodeck]

EQ emerged through the holodeck doors decked out in the Victorian era butler uniform.  While gloved, shoes, and shirt accented the costume.  The odd 'x' shaped tie was around his neck.

"Just your friendly Liberated BORG" EQ quipped before he saw Steve.  "Oh, you mean the raptor" he added with a chuckle.  He crouched down to eye level with pet and offered the back of his right hand.

As he watched Steve, he tilted his head slightly to Ardy.  "So if this is a murder mystery we already know who the first suspect is.  This guy" he said as he used his free hand to point his thumb back at himself. 

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2017, 01:53:25 pm »
[Admiral's Quarters]

Kirok looked at the young man for several seconds before he spoke.  Usually his telepathy helped the half Vulcan in such situations.  But the man who stood before him seemed to be immune to such tactics.

"May I help you?" Kirok asked.  He instinctively arched his back slightly.  If only to make himself appear taller or stronger or less vulnerable in the wheel chair.

Agent Ferguson raised his hands slightly to show that he meant the Admiral no harm.  "Actually, Sir.  I am here to help you.  If you will allow it" he said.

"My name is Agent Ferguson" he added as he lowed his hands.  "I am a member of the Temporal Integrity Commission.  I am here because one of our brothers violated our regulation for his own benefit.  The end result is was caused you to be in your wheel chair" he explained.

Offline James A. Hawke

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • James A. Hawke
  • Three year award Awarded to a player whom the FCO feels warrants recognition. Awarded to any commanding officer who takes command of two or more starships. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2017, 02:11:47 pm »
James opened the newspaper and noticed that it was filled with several articles.  There was a sport section that covered teams and scores of games that barely interested him. However, there was a small section that caught his eyes.   There was a small article about a murder that caught his attention.  However, he did not recognize any of the names and locations.  His reading was interrupted by Ardy

Click on the Badge to see bio

Offline K-5

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to the new arrival who displays the most effort and ability. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2017, 05:14:38 pm »
[Holodeck 1, Circus]

K-5 had been thinking about a name for herself while she walked to the circus. She'd chosen Katelyn Marie, mostly because the first name sounded like her own at first. Her crew-mates had already begun calling her Kay, so the name was easily to remember.

The circus was filled with wonders, none of which were modern, but all of which had their own charms. There were trick riders, clowns and elephants in a large ring, Jugglers and balancers on a tightrope above the ring, and more cotton candy than K-5 could believe. She watched the amazing acts and analysed each one, figuring out how each act was performed. She was enjoying the show, in her own special way.

Offline Ardyn Jaeger

• Approved Applicants
  • Live fast, die young.
  • Three year award Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2017, 11:21:02 pm »

[Holodeck]

EQ emerged through the holodeck doors decked out in the Victorian era butler uniform.  While gloved, shoes, and shirt accented the costume.  The odd 'x' shaped tie was around his neck.

"Just your friendly Liberated BORG" EQ quipped before he saw Steve.  "Oh, you mean the raptor" he added with a chuckle.  He crouched down to eye level with pet and offered the back of his right hand.

As he watched Steve, he tilted his head slightly to Ardy.  "So if this is a murder mystery we already know who the first suspect is.  This guy" he said as he used his free hand to point his thumb back at himself.

Click the badge to read my bio

If history repeats itself, I am SO getting myself a dinosaur -- Oh wait, I did.
Alt of Kinley Garrison

Offline William Waring

• RESERVED
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • RESERVED
  • Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer Three year award Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2017, 12:08:02 am »
[England]

Will had been taking in the sights of London. It was quite a scene to behold really. In only a few years time the world would've been plunged into the First World War, a conflict that his ancestors would be in. Perhaps a holographic model of them would be here. That would prove interesting.
"I don't think anyone has associated the term gentleman with James" Will said as he walked ahead, puffing his pipe. "So, what is our plan here Skip? Wander around and take it all in I'm assuming."
RESERVED

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2017, 09:42:51 am »

[Holo]

EQ smirked in reply.  Then turned his attention to the paper James held.  The headline was likely a clue of some type.

"After you, Ardy.  I mean, Madame" he said.  He stepped in line behind the couple.  He flipped his tux tale for effect.

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2017, 09:47:10 am »
[Admiral's Quarters]

Kirok had studied the man while he listened to him.  Given that Ferguson as a Temporal Agent it made sense that the half Vulcan's telepathy was useless.  But he still had his natural observation skills to fall back on.

The man did not appear to have a weapon.  And his body language so far was non-threatening.  The lack of a uniform even helped to highlight that.

"Very well.  You have peeked my curiosity.  Please enter and tell me more" he said to Agent Ferguson.

Offline K-5

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2017, 06:57:30 pm »
[London]

K-5 spent as long as she could at the circus, learning about things, adding them to her databases, enjoying herself. When she checked her time, she nearly panicked. It was almost time for her to arrive at the... what was it? The... Drury House.

K-5 ran up to another woman close by her and asked for directions.

"You can't miss it!" The lady called after K-5 as she picked up her dress and ran, leftover cotton candy in hand, to the Drury House. She arrived, breathless, with her half a bag of cotton candy, five minutes late.

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles