Author Topic: Crossed Blades (open to all!)  (Read 1467 times)

Online Kinley Garrison

• The Cheezit Thief
  • Command Level Officer
  • Honoured Member
  • Shenanigans ensueth.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Crossed Blades (open to all!)
« on: August 27, 2017, 04:44:00 pm »
We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

Offline Demlion Riverbank V

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Crossed Blades (open to all!)
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2017, 08:23:20 pm »

The Vorta came walking into the seating area. He had wanted to see the Klingons battle out in a arena. Sadly, he would not be able to see it. On the other hand, he would be able to hear the crowd which will be his eyes to see. The Jem'Hadar would enjoy to be part of this event. They would quickly want to fight these Klingons as well. However, he was far away from them. He was in a very long distant from his old friends. And his processors. And the Founders.

His poor bright violet eyes were not doing justice to find his seat. He was hunched down, his eyes getting close to the numbers. The fellow audience ignored him. They knew who he was and where came from. Even being aligned with them they had not wanted to aid him.

The cheering of the crowd was deafening to his super sensitive ears. There was a growl to warn that he was to close. He stood up. Raised his hands up to show he was not hear to harm. He tried to speak the words, "I am very sorry, I was trying to fin----" His soft voice was not loud enough to carry above the roaring crowd. The crowd got more excited.

The Vorta had waited for the crowd to calm. Perhaps he could have another try.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 08:24:59 pm by Demlion »

Parent character us D'Vid

Player to player: don't be shy to be mean to my Vorta

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2017, 04:46:36 pm »
The Vorta came walking into the seating area. He had wanted to see the Klingons battle out in a arena. Sadly, he would not be able to see it. On the other hand, he would be able to hear the crowd which will be his eyes to see. The Jem'Hadar would enjoy to be part of this event. They would quickly want to fight these Klingons as well. However, he was far away from them. He was in a very long distant from his old friends. And his processors. And the Founders.

His poor bright violet eyes were not doing justice to find his seat. He was hunched down, his eyes getting close to the numbers. The fellow audience ignored him. They knew who he was and where came from. Even being aligned with them they had not wanted to aid him.

The cheering of the crowd was deafening to his super sensitive ears. There was a growl to warn that he was to close. He stood up. Raised his hands up to show he was not hear to harm. He tried to speak the words, "I am very sorry, I was trying to fin----" His soft voice was not loud enough to carry above the roaring crowd. The crowd got more excited.

The Vorta had waited for the crowd to calm. Perhaps he could have another try.

[Stadium]

EQ was slightly ahead of Demlion.  Oddly enough this was his first time meeting the man.  That was a good thing in a way given that the man was a doctor.

"Man I've been waiting to see one of these" he said.  He waited for a second for a response and then looked back.  "You need help, Sir?" he asked.

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Offline Lennox Ainsley

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Experienced Member
  • Failing means you're playing.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2017, 08:06:28 pm »

[Arena]

This was certainly something.

The Scotsman couldn't afford to miss out on a holodeck opportunity such as this. He looked back at Kinley, a smile on his face as he too had looked up at the building - noting it's massive proportions.

Exciting, new and certainly attracted a large crowd.

The roar in which had greeted him was...indescribable, only to be pierced by the announcer's voice as he had gone ahead to his seats.

"Corvis oculum corvi non eruit."

Offline Demlion Riverbank V

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2017, 08:46:20 pm »

[Stadium]

EQ was slightly ahead of Demlion.  Oddly enough this was his first time meeting the man.  That was a good thing in a way given that the man was a doctor.

"Man I've been waiting to see one of these" he said.  He waited for a second for a response and then looked back.  "You need help, Sir?" he asked.

The Vorta bright violet eyes turned to look up at the individual who used to be a Borg. The poor eyes of the Vorta had not noticed the individual. The Nurse smiled to the person. "Ah yes, I have poor eye site," he explained. The medical officer uses optical goggles that were made for him to do his duty as a nurse.

The short medical officer stood closer to the Ex-Borg. Oh. He was one of those Borg. Excellent. "My name is Demlion...I was hoping you could help me find my assigned row. It is Row 3."

Parent character us D'Vid

Player to player: don't be shy to be mean to my Vorta

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2017, 04:36:52 pm »
The Vorta bright violet eyes turned to look up at the individual who used to be a Borg. The poor eyes of the Vorta had not noticed the individual. The Nurse smiled to the person. "Ah yes, I have poor eye site," he explained. The medical officer uses optical goggles that were made for him to do his duty as a nurse.

The short medical officer stood closer to the Ex-Borg. Oh. He was one of those Borg. Excellent. "My name is Demlion...I was hoping you could help me find my assigned row. It is Row 3."

[Arena]

"Sure, no problem, Sir" EQ replied.  "It's right over here.  I'm EQ Kimball by the way" the Liberated Borg replied.

"Just follow behind me.  Or if you need, you can put your hand on my shoulder.  I don't bite" he said as he started to slowly make his way forward.

"I typically work in Ops or Engineering.  Where ever I'm needed.  What do you think of the new ship?" he added after they arrived at their seats.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 04:37:34 pm by EQ Kimball »

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles