Author Topic: S1E3 United We Stand  (Read 35586 times)

Offline Jettis Jyur

• Approved Applicants
  • Veteran Member
  • Just this once, Rose, Everybody lives!
  • Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to members who have contributed to the site by creating missions within the past 6 months. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: S1E3 United We Stand
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2017, 12:26:30 pm »
Suddenly, the ship received a hail, the first one in days. Dylan turned as the call came over the speakers.

=/\= To any vessel in range, this is Gul Vanar of the Fifth Order. We're experiancing a massive computer and containment failure. Our warp core is near breach- we require assistance. We are an unarmed science vessel! Any ships in range, please respond...=/\=

Dylan frowned. What were spoonheads doing this far from Cardassia prime, and in the Gamma Quadrant no less? The Bajoran wormhole records had no note of a ship out this far, although to be frank they didn't monitor as closely as they once had. Bajoran crew, not Federation, now roamed the halls of DS9. Dylan snapped out of his carefree mood, back into a professional and business mode. No nonsense here, his entire mood changing in half a second. "Code, One Alpha Zero. Ship in Distress- Red Alert. Helm, set course..."

Suddenly, in all cosmic chance, another alarm rocked the ship. A second mayday call.

=/\= Mayday, Mayday, Mayday. Federation Starship Challenger, this is the merchant vessel Canam! We're under at- *static* a Jem'Hadd- *static* -hip! Weapons are down, Warp is offline! Our coordinates from you are 284 mark *static* -5! Challenger! Can you hear us!=/\= The voice on the other end cut out as a screech of static burst through the line.

=/\= Commander Jyur, report to the bridge.=/\=

[Mess Hall]

Before LK had had the chance to respond, Jettis' commbadge chirped with a message. Shooting the medical officer a regretful look, he tapped his commbadge as soon as Dylan had stopped speaking. =/\="Acknowledged."=/\=

Sliding himself out of his seat, he abandoned the dessert he'd been eating, striding out of the mess hall. To a degree, he was relieved to have a reason to leave the social setting. Stepping into the nearest turbolift, he relayed his intended stop, clasping his hands behind his back.

[Bridge]

Arriving on the bridge, he stepped in, looking over at the screen.  "What's going on?" He directed the question toward any who could answer it, but particularly Dylan. Obviously he had been called up here for a reason. Stopping next to him, he turned away from the screen, and faced the CO.

Offline Martin Jackson

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2017, 08:01:05 pm »
[Sickbay]

"Hm, that's odd." Alex puzzled, pulling out his PADD and linking it to the ship's computer. He called up the holodecks' maintenance records, waiting for the data to fully download. "Typically you wouldn't be able to run into the bulkheads while the holodeck's active, it's designed to automatically gauge your physical position and move the virtual environment around you. If someone was to look inside from a birds-eye view, it should almost look as though you were on a treadmill. Which holodeck were you using? We'll have take it offline for a full diagnostic."

Although he wasn't thrilled that his crewman had taken a knock in the face, Alex was somewhat relieved that they finally had something off-routine, even if it was potentially a simple sensor malfunction. "You can come help me with the diagnostic once Doctor Vaughan gives you the green light."

Martin could feel the pain subsiding already.  And, more than that, Wu smoothed his ruffled feathers over the accident; apparently the fault had not been entirely on his lack of care.  "Thanks, doctor," he replied to her.  Then, he turned to Wu.  "I was in Holodeck 2... it looks like I'm good to go," he finished, standing up.  "I'll help however I can."

Offline Dylan Torngate

• DAMMIT DYLAN
  • Site Administrators
  • Honoured Member
  • Who made this guy an Admiral?
  • Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2017, 09:20:29 pm »
[Bridge]

Arriving on the bridge, he stepped in, looking over at the screen.  "What's going on?" He directed the question toward any who could answer it, but particularly Dylan. Obviously he had been called up here for a reason. Stopping next to him, he turned away from the screen, and faced the CO.

Dylan turned as the klaxons began to sound- slowly at first, but eventually spreading across the ship- signaling a red alert. People began to shift and wake, and report to duty stations. The XO, on the other hand, was perfectly in place. Right where Dylan needed him.

"Commander. We're receiving two distress calls, both critical, and as far as I know we're the only ship in range. The only thing I can think of is to respond to both calls... but we only have one ship. Do you have any ideas?" he asked.

"Tactical, arm weapons and make sure anyone in range can tell-  I want any hostile's sensors to light up like a whole galaxy wing is out here." he said. The Excelsior wasn't a warship- it'd be hard to fight an enemy in this old ship. But they'd do it if they had to.
Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Online Alexander Wu

• Pineapple Pizza Crusader
  • Approved Applicants
  • Legendary Member
  • Militi Succurrimus
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to any player present during the special mission in May 2013.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2017, 09:31:39 pm »
Martin could feel the pain subsiding already.  And, more than that, Wu smoothed his ruffled feathers over the accident; apparently the fault had not been entirely on his lack of care.  "Thanks, doctor," he replied to her.  Then, he turned to Wu.  "I was in Holodeck 2... it looks like I'm good to go," he finished, standing up.  "I'll help however I can."

[Sickbay]

About to reply, Alex paused for the obligatory second as the red alert sounded. "Go take Holodeck 2 offline and then meet me on the bridge, Crewman." he ordered, heading for the door while adding over his shoulder, "Doctor, I've got to stop visiting you. Every time I do, that damn klaxon goes off."

Flashing her a quick smile, Alex took off for the turbolift.

[Bridge]

Stepping out, Alex noted both commanders already at the conn in discussion, so he beelined for Ops. "Kaz, feel like bringing me up to speed?"

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Offline Lek

• Approved Applicants
  • Veteran Member
  • Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2017, 10:33:44 pm »

[Engineering]

Lek jumped when the klaxon sounded, but calmed himself as the members of damage control team four arrived, tool kits in hand. After a quick check to make sure each was ready before he addressed them.

"As per usual, we have no idea what is going on, but, as you well know, anytime red alert sounds, there is always the potential for our services. Keep your wits about you and communicate and we will succeed at whatever task we must face."

Lek nodded, satisfied with his 'pep' talk and waited for orders.

Alt of Ian Galloway

Offline Leela Kaz

• Approved Applicants
  • Experienced Member
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2017, 02:26:00 am »
[Bridge]

Basic diagnostic complete; all systems nominal. No imminent threats present. Restart scan.

Tactical was occasionally dull without any imminent threats or drills to perform, especially not when there was a medical officer acting as sec/tac in the current moment... but while she seldom participated, stories passed around the bridge could liven up the time. The romulan listened to the wild tale given by the bridge's resident storytelling trill, finding it both a grievous trespass of protocol and extremely amusing at the same time.

"Clearly, a product of a different era," she commented. She wondered what it would be like to have all those memories you hadn't experienced yourself... and how it differed from one's own memory.

[Bridge]

Leela looked to Safefta and Dylan with an uncharacteristically warm smile. "It was a different time, indeed. We were quicker to pull a phaser and slower to invoke the prime directive. I'm sure a young Captain Juval Kaz would be unceremoniously removed from Starfleet by our standards today.

Quote from: Dylan Torngate
[Bridge]

Dylan smiled at the story. He could just imagine the event- to a point. He'd never seen Juval, but he could definately see Leela getting into trouble. And the setting was easy to imagine- corridors of an Excelsior class? Yeah, Challenger could provide that. "Well glad to see yo.. er, he, began to calm down. Wouldn't want Ops to come across short-staffed with a drunk," he said, but jested with a grin. He saw but chose not to comment on the look to the Science officer. That was a storm that he'd rather stay mostly clear of. He'd hear if it developed into a bigger issue.

"He was drunk... on duty... and got into a challenge with an Andorian..." he asked, as he put his thumb and pointer finger to his forehead. "Of course he did..." he remarked, as he thought of what he knew of Andorian customs. He had heard of the fight to the death- two fighters, chained together with a short length of wire. Each combatant had a crude, bladed ice-tool in their right hand and a metal gauntlet in their left for protection. It was a fight to the death, but among Starfleet was the whispers of an out, if one found themselves in such a bind. If a combatant had no living heirs to carry on their family, the challenge was delayed for as long as needed, but only if they were married. The other out was if either combatant was disabled to a point of being unable to continue combat- such as an andorian losing one antenna. Tips and Tricks with Starfleet. Dylan took in this story, and smiled as he absorbed it. But now he knew that Andorians could hold their liquor. "I'm guessing Juval's crew came and bailed him out eventually?" he asked. He heard the Deltan's involuntary laugh, and decided to help bail out the woman.

"Thank you, Ensign." he told her, but was quickly distracted in the carefree atmosphere by the appearance of Safefta Pardek, the ship's resident sullen Romulan. Dylan knew that Ms. Pardek was not one for socializing or anything of the sort- in fact, the Romulan-Hybrid was as hard nosed and fun-lacking as could be, and could probably give the Tal Shiar a run for their money when it came to having the least amount of fun. "Commander," Dylan said, nodding slightly, his face suddenly hardened, matching the demeanor that he judged might be more "Formal" or "Comfortable" for the woman. Not making her be social, merely acknowledging her appearance and her comment. When Zex spoke again, however, he quickly recovered the carefree and loose tones he'd had. "Well, we don't seem to be going anywhere, but if you want to sit us in space, feel free. Just keep your foot on the brake."

Of course, when someone was this relaxed and the ship was this far off edge, sitting in space, nobody expected anything to happen.

Which, of course, is when everything started to happen. At once.

Suddenly, the ship received a hail, the first one in days. Dylan turned as the call came over the speakers.

=/\= To any vessel in range, this is Gul Vanar of the Fifth Order. We're experiancing a massive computer and containment failure. Our warp core is near breach- we require assistance. We are an unarmed science vessel! Any ships in range, please respond...=/\=

Dylan frowned. What were spoonheads doing this far from Cardassia prime, and in the Gamma Quadrant no less? The Bajoran wormhole records had no note of a ship out this far, although to be frank they didn't monitor as closely as they once had. Bajoran crew, not Federation, now roamed the halls of DS9. Dylan snapped out of his carefree mood, back into a professional and business mode. No nonsense here, his entire mood changing in half a second. "Code, One Alpha Zero. Ship in Distress- Red Alert. Helm, set course..."

Suddenly, in all cosmic chance, another alarm rocked the ship. A second mayday call.

=/\= Mayday, Mayday, Mayday. Federation Starship Challenger, this is the merchant vessel Canam! We're under at- *static* a Jem'Hadd- *static* -hip! Weapons are down, Warp is offline! Our coordinates from you are 284 mark *static* -5! Challenger! Can you hear us!=/\= The voice on the other end cut out as a screech of static burst through the line.

Dylan turned to the operations station and pointed at Kaz. "Get them back. Contact the planet, let them know one of their ships is under attack. And find out what the Cardassians are doing here!" Dylan turned quickly, and now spoke to Pardek. "Commander, I want a detailed workup of those ships, and a plan if we have to engage them." he said, as he finally turned to Zex. "Find those missing coordinates, I want eyes on that ship as soon as possible. What other ships are in the area?" he asked. He turned next to Sevoc. "What do you know about either of those ships? What does the computer tell us?" he asked, as he moved to the center of the bridge. =/\= Commander Jyur, report to the bridge.=/\=

He turned around, addressing the whole of the bridge. "Answers and Options, People."

Leela quickly snapped out of her relaxed position and began running through the communication protocols per the Captains orders. "Sir, I can't get them back. Our end is fine. It must be on their end. I feel I would be remiss if i didn't point out; A Cardassian science vessel? Not exactly a common ship for the Cardassian Union. I recommend we use caution. I wouldn't put it past them to use a facade as some type of ploy." As she spoke she worked quickly to locate the vessel. "Captain, i've triangulated the coordinates and piped them into the helm." She added.

Quote from: Alex Wu
[Bridge]

Stepping out, Alex noted both commanders already at the conn in discussion, so he beelined for Ops. "Kaz, feel like bringing me up to speed?"

Looking up to the JAG officer she spoke softly as the bridge had quickly become a buzz with activity. "We just picked up a distress call from a Cardassian science vessel." She said with a hint of sarcasm, making her disbelief known. "Im not sure about you, Commander, but i can smell the rotting fish from here." She said awaiting the Captains orders.

"If you want to know who you are, it's important to know who you've been." - Jadzia Dax[/center]

Offline Martin Jackson

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2017, 02:37:27 am »
[Sickbay]

About to reply, Alex paused for the obligatory second as the red alert sounded. "Go take Holodeck 2 offline and then meet me on the bridge, Crewman." he ordered, heading for the door while adding over his shoulder, "Doctor, I've got to stop visiting you. Every time I do, that damn klaxon goes off."

[Bridge]

[Sickbay]

The klaxon sounded, and Martin stopped to listen.  Alex gave him orders; that was good, since he wasn't sure how to react otherwise.  He was still new, after all.  He saluted and hurried off to disable Holodeck 2.

[Bridge]

Taking down a holodeck was an incredibly simple task, and the moment it was done Martin hurried to rendezvous with Mr Wu up on the bridge.  When he arrived, he found Mr Wu near Ms Kaz.  He wasted no time in making his presence known to the officer.  "Sir?" he asked, standing at attention.

Offline Lizzie Vaughan

• Veteran Member
  • "First Do no harm" - Hipocrates
  • Three year award Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2017, 03:11:56 am »
[Sickbay]

[Bridge]

Sickbay

Lizzie nodded as both the Crewman and Wu left Sickbay. She turned and began to make the preparations that were always made when the Red-alert klaxon sounded.

Soon Sickbay was as ready for whatever was about to be thrown at them as possible.

Bio: Lizzie Vaughan Bio
Academy Medical Instructor
In Memorium.

Online Alexander Wu

• Pineapple Pizza Crusader
  • Approved Applicants
  • Legendary Member
  • Militi Succurrimus
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to any player present during the special mission in May 2013.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2017, 07:45:50 am »
[Bridge]

Looking up to the JAG officer she spoke softly as the bridge had quickly become a buzz with activity. "We just picked up a distress call from a Cardassian science vessel." She said with a hint of sarcasm, making her disbelief known. "Im not sure about you, Commander, but i can smell the rotting fish from here." She said awaiting the Captains orders.

[Bridge]

Frowning, Alex glanced down at the Conn, considering the genuineness of such a distress message. The Cardassians weren't exactly known for their science triumphs, and there was ample precedence from previous encounters to doubt their sincerity. On the other hand, ever since the Dominion War, the Cardies had never truly recovered either territory or military-wise. There was also little love lost between the Dominion and their former ally-turned-enemy, the sort of mutual hatred brought on by one side who tried to commit genocide and the other side who lost them their war.

"More likely it's a spy ship keeping an eye on the developing changes in this sector, possibly waiting for the perfect moment to send their own envoy to the planet." He postulated, his eyes flickering down to Kaz's display. "Still, we're not at war and even Challenger can hold her own against a Galor. Why aren't we moving yet?"

[Bridge]

Taking down a holodeck was an incredibly simple task, and the moment it was done Martin hurried to rendezvous with Mr Wu up on the bridge.  When he arrived, he found Mr Wu near Ms Kaz.  He wasted no time in making his presence known to the officer.  "Sir?" he asked, standing at attention.

"As you were Jackson. Take the secondary Ops console and listen in." Alex nodded towards a vacant station closer to the rear of the bridge. Jackson was new and needed the experience of working under pressure, something he could observe from the bridge crew.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Offline Jettis Jyur

• Approved Applicants
  • Veteran Member
  • Just this once, Rose, Everybody lives!
  • Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to members who have contributed to the site by creating missions within the past 6 months. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2017, 09:23:26 am »
"Commander. We're receiving two distress calls, both critical, and as far as I know we're the only ship in range. The only thing I can think of is to respond to both calls... but we only have one ship. Do you have any ideas?" he asked.

[Bridge]

Two distress calls? It wasn't unheard of, but certainly not common, and especially uncommon in the Gamma Quadrant of all places. But now wasn't the time to calculate the astronomical odds of that happening.

"We do have several large crafts in the docking bay, sir," he pitched. "I wouldn't recommend sending them into battle, but if either of the emergencies are medical or otherwise, we could send a group over." As he finished speaking, he kept his attention on Dylan, but did turn slightly to acknowledge others on the Bridge. He heard snippets of conversation, which explained their situation slightly more, enough to somewhat piece it together.

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2017, 09:38:22 am »
[Bridge]

Two distress calls? It wasn't unheard of, but certainly not common, and especially uncommon in the Gamma Quadrant of all places. But now wasn't the time to calculate the astronomical odds of that happening.

"We do have several large crafts in the docking bay, sir," he pitched. "I wouldn't recommend sending them into battle, but if either of the emergencies are medical or otherwise, we could send a group over." As he finished speaking, he kept his attention on Dylan, but did turn slightly to acknowledge others on the Bridge. He heard snippets of conversation, which explained their situation slightly more, enough to somewhat piece it together.

[Bridge]

Zex nodded in agreement.  Then her duty station beeped as new info came in.  "I have the rest of the coordinates, Sir" she said to Dylan.

"Sending them to you now" the Deltan added.  She tapped a button and sent the information.  "Orders?" she asked.

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Offline Martin Jackson

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2017, 01:51:55 pm »
[Bridge]
"As you were Jackson. Take the secondary Ops console and listen in." Alex nodded towards a vacant station closer to the rear of the bridge. Jackson was new and needed the experience of working under pressure, something he could observe from the bridge crew.

[Bridge]

Jackson nodded and took the indicated console.  He wasn't entirely sure what he was going to end up doing, but listening to the situation and reporting new developments would be a start.

Offline Dylan Torngate

• DAMMIT DYLAN
  • Site Administrators
  • Honoured Member
  • Who made this guy an Admiral?
  • Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2017, 08:32:08 pm »
[Bridge]

Dylan nodded at Jettis. The man's idea was unorthodox, but sound. A flotilla of shuttles to go where the ship could not. Dylan liked it, and hopefully things would go well enough. "Very well. Report to the shuttlebay- take the 8's and 9's. I'll send down a crew, take them to the Cardassians." he said, referring to the shuttles Scobee, Smith, McNair, Jarvis, Resnik, and McAuliffe. Together the ships were a rather formidable force, but not the same as the ship. It wasn't much but they'd have to do.

=/\=Ensign Lek, Lieutenants Reede and Vaughan, report to the shuttlebay- armed away team, complete medical gear.=/\=

He turned to Sevoc, who was on the bridge. "Report to the Away Team. Try and find out what the Cardassians are doing here?"

He looked once more at Jettis. "We won't be there to support you, at the first sign of trouble bug out of there. Good Hunting," he said, as he turned to the chair and sat down.

"Helm, set course for the second distress call. As soon as the away team has departed, engage, all possible speed." he said, as he frowned. He didn't like sending out the shuttles into this kind of unknown, but as everyone here knew, this was some of the danger of the job.

Dylan opened a commslink to the whole ship, his voice echoing through the speakers all over the Challenger.

=/\= Attention All Hands... Battle Stations.=/\=
Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Offline Lek

• Approved Applicants
  • Veteran Member
  • Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2017, 09:39:00 pm »
=/\=Ensign Lek, Lieutenants Reede and Vaughan, report to the shuttlebay- armed away team, complete medical gear.=/\=

Dylan opened a commslink to the whole ship, his voice echoing through the speakers all over the Challenger.

[Engineering]

Lek started again as he heard his name called quickly followed by the call to battle stations, but maintained the presence of mind to reply with only the slightest crack in his voice.

=/\= "Ensign Lek Aye!" =/\=

"Armed Away Team, what in the name of the Blessed Exchequer?"

Steeling himself as he knew he had to maintain the appearance of control in front of his team.

"Mister Drass, you will take charge of damage control team four. You all know your jobs and I know you will be able to handle any task you are assigned. The 194th Rule of Acquisition will aid you in my absence. 'It's always good to know about new customers before they walk in your door'. Good luck to you."

Lek then grabbed his tool kit, a phaser, and a medical kit as the order was 'complete medical gear', which he wasn't certain pertained to him, but he figured better to have and not need than the other way around. Once equipped, he hurried to the shuttlebay to await further orders.

Alt of Ian Galloway

Offline Lizzie Vaughan

• Veteran Member
  • "First Do no harm" - Hipocrates
  • Three year award Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2017, 06:51:47 am »

Sickbay

Since Sickbay was now fully prepared to receive casualties, when Dylan's call came through she was able to immediately respond.

=/\=Received and understood Captain. On my way. Vaughan out!=/\=

Lizzie had just begun to move when another call went out.

Motioning for the head nurse to take over, Lizzie headed into the storage yard when she collected her own personal medical kit and another for Lieutenant Reede. Deciding to save her colleague some time, she tapped her com-bade.

=/\=Vaughan to Reede. I have your medical kit. Please meet me in the Armoury to draw our phasers.=/\-

She then headed into her office when, from the bottom drawer of her desk she took a box. Laying it on her desk, she removed her pendant, that she align with her shuttle's transporter when she was on board. Her poly-carbon baton that went into a sheath on her left wrist and what looked like an old style wrist watch, that contained more than a few tricks.

Fastening these on, she left and headed to the Armoury where she drew two phasers and holsters, then waited for Reede.

Bio: Lizzie Vaughan Bio
Academy Medical Instructor
In Memorium.

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles