Character Name: Ramona Victoria Pilgrim
Character Age: 25
Character DOB: January 14, 2370
Character Image:
Character Species: Human
Character Family:

• Mother: Knives Pilgrim, M.D.
  • Father: Comeau Pilgrim, Civil Engineer
  • Brother(s): Stephan (age 30), Wallace (age 30), Neil (age 15)
  • Sister(s): Kim (age 26)
Character Bio:
Ramona grew up in a fairly privileged home. Her parents were pretty well connected with Starfleet brass. She was the rebellious one out of her siblings. She had always felt that people looked down her, both metaphorically and literally, due to her stature. She wound up in Starfleet as a punishment for some less than honorable dealings with a passing Ferengi. Rather than have her go to the academy to be an officer, she was forced to go the enlisted route and choose the rate of Security. She went to the training camp at The Old Presidio in Monterey, CA. Her struggles with authority were mostly resolved within the first few weeks. She was first assigned to the Academy to assist with the officers in training. She sat through many a Kobayashi Maru while each one blew up the simulator in various ways. She requested a transfer and received it.
Your Details

Previous Role-Playing Experience: Current member of the Fleet
Department Preference: TIC
Secondary Department Preference: Security/Ops
Commissioned, Enlisted or Civilian: Enlisted

Sample post:
Ramona sat in the shuttlecraft. She wasn't too thrilled with where she had been. She needed a good brawl with a hostile alien race and hoped this new assignment would provide that.
"So, what brings a girl like you to a place like this?" the chipper helmsman asked.
"Watch it, there flyboy," she sassed back. "I'm just going where Starfleet needs me. How much longer until we arrive? I'm getting nauseous from either your flying or the stench of you cologne."
As soon as the pilot opened his mouth she knew was going to be a long flight.

Additional information:

How did you find Shadow Fleet?: Current member. This is my second alt. My main is Leo and the first alt is Sevoc.

You just have this convenient subspace highway running through your head that I like to use. It's like three miles in 15 seconds. I forgot you guys don't have that in Canada.

Kirok

Ramona,

A good application.

The Columbus needs a Sec/Tac person.

Please report into Luke for duty!

Cheers,

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Ramona Pilgrim

You just have this convenient subspace highway running through your head that I like to use. It's like three miles in 15 seconds. I forgot you guys don't have that in Canada.

Ramona Pilgrim

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.