Author Recovered Files  (Read 464 times)

Offline Naira

• Command Level Officer
  • Experienced Member
  • Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Recovered Files
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2017, 11:50:56 PM »
And now Google thinks I'm a robot. :(

These are from the SS Last Chance, but are rather incomplete:
The Down Payment 1
The Down Payment 2
The Down Payment 4

Yeah, that happened to me yesterday. If you do too many searches in a short amount of time they will accuse you of being a robot and/or prevent you from making searches for a short while.

Offline Solluk

• Experienced Member
  • Life is not endurable without a sense of humor.
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or OTC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Recovered Files
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2017, 12:36:45 PM »
And now Google thinks I'm a robot. :(

These are from the SS Last Chance, but are rather incomplete:
The Down Payment 1
The Down Payment 2
The Down Payment 4

Very kind of you to find these.  Though my attempt at a featured sim was not entirely well managed by me, losing it all was a bit sad.

Cheers!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 01:38:34 PM by Solluk »

Top RP SitesTop RP Sites TO INFINITY AND BEYOND Maelstrom Role Play Top 100 Original SciFi Sites RPG-D