Alex Wu Reaches 3k Posts!

Started by Malcolm Adeyemi, July 01, 2018, 01:20:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcolm Adeyemi

Congrats to Al for reaching an important milestone! Al has been here longer than I have and he's an SF staple. Truly an awesome achievement. Here's to 3000 more!

Judith Eastman

Congratulations to Al indeed. He's a great guy, a great writer, and he'll be a great XO on the Tempest.

Academy Civilian Instructor

"I promised, but I never promised to keep the promise" - Levi Eshkol

Katheryn Brighton

Academy Commandant

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Kinley Garrison

We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

Calandra Trilarck

Witches can be right, giants can be good. You decide what's right, you decide what's good. - No One Is Alone, Sondheim

Dylan Torngate

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Felicity Ellis

3000 posts AND Canada Day!?   ;D

Congrats. <3

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.'
Bio: Felicity Ellis

Rayek trLhoell

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

Alexander Wu

Well thanks! It's great to see so many up and comers approaching their milestones as well, cheers to you all for persevering, let's get to the next one together =)

And of course, Happy Canada Day to y'all, eh?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Jada

Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

Naira

Mondo'li Nari

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.