Started by Malcolm Adeyemi, June 28, 2017, 11:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcolm Adeyemi

Naira

Let's get this going again!

Malcolm Adeyemi

Ramona Pilgrim

Tag to anyone within shouting distance lol

You just have this convenient subspace highway running through your head that I like to use. It's like three miles in 15 seconds. I forgot you guys don't have that in Canada.

Ramona Pilgrim

You just have this convenient subspace highway running through your head that I like to use. It's like three miles in 15 seconds. I forgot you guys don't have that in Canada.

T'Prina

At your smallest components, you are indistinguishable from a forest fire.
Bio

Malcolm Adeyemi

T'Prina

At your smallest components, you are indistinguishable from a forest fire.
Bio

Auzual Knox

"... I believe the artisan was inclined to exaggeration typical to males of any species."

Really love the way Vulcans make statements!

PAST HOSTS OF THE KNOX SYMBIONT | Sirzi Diplomat (First to Vulcan) | Darzem Trill Private Service (CLASSIFIED) | Jorzon Engineer (Died young in an engineering accident) | Izu Geneticist (Crimes against Trill Law, Symbiont removed, outcast) | Nazar Ambassador for Trill (Loved everything that life had to offer; woman, wine and weddings) | Katharoz StarFleet First Officer of SBC (Died. Investigations ongoing) | The Seventh Unknown Alien species shared host.

Member of the Great House of Ruktah PENDING General Yoduk's approval.

Auzual Knox

PAST HOSTS OF THE KNOX SYMBIONT | Sirzi Diplomat (First to Vulcan) | Darzem Trill Private Service (CLASSIFIED) | Jorzon Engineer (Died young in an engineering accident) | Izu Geneticist (Crimes against Trill Law, Symbiont removed, outcast) | Nazar Ambassador for Trill (Loved everything that life had to offer; woman, wine and weddings) | Katharoz StarFleet First Officer of SBC (Died. Investigations ongoing) | The Seventh Unknown Alien species shared host.

Daniel Howell

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known - Carl Sagan

Ramona Pilgrim

Ramona Pilgrim

Ok, Ramona has completed her task!

Malcolm Adeyemi

Auzual Knox

Good luck guys, hope we all make it back ok.

Future tag - Naira - please try and save the Knox Symbiont, if possible Katharoz also!

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.