S2 M1: Discussion Topic "Macrocosm"

Started by Julia Rellek, June 28, 2017, 10:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julia Rellek

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

James H. Hawk

I've updated the roster as it was outdated due to the server rolling back. I quite likely have missed someone or gotten the wrong rank so please let me know if I've made a mistake. Its late so I'm tired right now and probably did miss something. Apologies in advance for if I've messed up. 

Solluk

Tag to sickbay.  Soft tag to Jada, as I have invented some details about the shore leave that we attended together during the website crisis.  Details that she would be aware of.

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Solluk

Jada

Sure thing. :) I worked it in. I was thinking of having Jada break an arm, but you got there first.

Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

Solluk

Jada

Tag Solluk and Kintiss.

I figure Jada's picked up a cold-like disease from Galland IV. She's probably also in heat. :)

Solluk

Departing tags to Kintiss and Jada.  :-)

Jada

Nicholas Mortier

An out-of-the-loop tag to the Captain

Note: I'm at the airport, about to fly back home. Time to get back into the swing of things.

Jada

Nicholas Mortier

Klizh

Oh right, I forgot to tag Zed last night, if he's still around.

"Here is the blackness of space, the myriad stars gleaming like diamond dust or, as some people would say, like great balls of exploding hydrogen a very long way off. But then, some people would say anything." - Terry Pratchett

Ian Galloway

Ian Galloway

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.