Author Topic: S2 M1: Discussion Topic "Macrocosm"  (Read 1409 times)

Offline Julia Rellek

• Command Level Officer
  • Experienced Member
  • "There's coffee in the nebula!" - Janeway
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded to a player whom the FCO feels warrants recognition. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members.
    • View Profile
    • Email
    • Awards
S2 M1: Discussion Topic "Macrocosm"
« on: June 28, 2017, 10:16:37 PM »
You know the drill...
Academy Commandant

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

Offline James H. Hawk

• Command Level Officer
  • Experienced Member
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: S2 M1: Discussion Topic "Macrocosm"
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 06:15:06 AM »
I've updated the roster as it was outdated due to the server rolling back. I quite likely have missed someone or gotten the wrong rank so please let me know if I've made a mistake. Its late so I'm tired right now and probably did miss something. Apologies in advance for if I've messed up. 
Academy Security and Tactical Instructor

Offline Solluk

• Competent Member
  • Life is not endurable without a sense of humor.
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or OTC.
    • View Profile
    • Email
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2017, 12:25:16 PM »
Tag to sickbay.  Soft tag to Jada, as I have invented some details about the shore leave that we attended together during the website crisis.  Details that she would be aware of.

Offline Solluk

• Competent Member
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or OTC.
    • View Profile
    • Email
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2017, 06:53:38 PM »
Tags back to Kintiss.  :-)

Offline Jada

• Second Officers
  • Competent Member
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or OTC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2017, 10:59:09 PM »
Sure thing. :) I worked it in. I was thinking of having Jada break an arm, but you got there first.
EPC Instructor  (Tempest Personnel File)

Offline Solluk

• Competent Member
    • View Profile
    • Email
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2017, 01:27:25 PM »
Tag back to the good doctor.

Offline Jada

• Second Officers
  • Competent Member
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or OTC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2017, 11:57:15 PM »
Tag Solluk and Kintiss.

I figure Jada's picked up a cold-like disease from Galland IV. She's probably also in heat. :)

Offline Solluk

• Competent Member
    • View Profile
    • Email
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2017, 12:57:03 PM »
Departing tags to Kintiss and Jada.  :-)

Offline Jada

• Second Officers
  • Competent Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2017, 10:35:52 PM »
Tag poor Kintiss.

Offline Nicholas Mortier

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Probationer
  • It's tremendous
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2017, 04:44:03 PM »
An out-of-the-loop tag to the Captain

Note: I'm at the airport, about to fly back home. Time to get back into the swing of things.

Offline Jada

• Second Officers
  • Competent Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2017, 10:36:56 PM »
Tag back to Kintiss.

Offline Nicholas Mortier

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Probationer
  • It's tremendous
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2017, 11:29:12 AM »
Tag back to Hawk.

Offline Klizh

• Competent Member
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2017, 12:30:27 PM »
Oh right, I forgot to tag Zed last night, if he's still around.

"Nature abhors dimensional abnormalities, and seals them neatly away so that they don’t upset people.  Nature, in fact, abhors a lot of things, including vacuums, ships called the Marie Celeste, and the chuck keys for electric drills." -Pratchett

Offline Ian Galloway

• Ship Representive's
  • Experienced Member
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to players who participate in a Spread the Word campaign.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2017, 03:17:07 PM »
Tag Captain Rellek.

Offline Ian Galloway

• Ship Representive's
  • Experienced Member
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to players who participate in a Spread the Word campaign.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2017, 09:39:32 AM »
Tag Solluk.

Offline Solluk

• Competent Member
    • View Profile
    • Email
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2017, 12:55:43 PM »
Tag back.  :-)

Offline Ian Galloway

• Ship Representive's
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2017, 03:46:39 PM »
And back again!

Top RP Sites Top RP Sites RPG-D Top 100 Original SciFi Sites Maelstrom: You create the galaxy TO INFINITY AND BEYOND