Author Roll Call (6.28.17) Please Reply  (Read 387 times)

Offline Julia Rellek

• Flag Officer
  • Experienced Member
  • "There's coffee in the nebula!" - Janeway
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to a player whom the FCO feels warrants recognition. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded in January 2017 to all active members.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Roll Call (6.28.17) Please Reply
« on: June 28, 2017, 06:00:18 PM »
Hey folks. We obviously had a small site implosion. So we need to take a quick roll call so i can make sure everyone is accounted for and get the rosters updated, if needed. So just please reply to this so i know you're here. Also, please check out the roster and let me know if your rank or title need updated.
Site Administrator

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

Offline Ian Galloway

• Ship Representive's
  • Experienced Member
  • Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Roll Call (6.28.17) Please Reply
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2017, 06:14:14 PM »
Ian is here.

Offline Klizh

• Competent Member
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 06:24:41 PM »
Around, but it will be a few days before I can post.

"Nature abhors dimensional abnormalities, and seals them neatly away so that they don’t upset people.  Nature, in fact, abhors a lot of things, including vacuums, ships called the Marie Celeste, and the chuck keys for electric drills." -Pratchett

Offline Nicholas Mortier

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Probationer
  • It's tremendous
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2017, 09:14:52 PM »
Here again (had to re-create account but nevermind)

Offline Kintiss

• Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2017, 02:40:23 AM »

Offline James H. Hawk

• Command Level Officer
  • Experienced Member
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2017, 06:07:10 AM »
I'm sure I posted that I was earlier.....but apparently not. Either I'm going more mad or the site is still doing weird things...either's possible :D

Academy Security and Tactical Instructor

Offline Jada

• Second Officers
  • Experienced Member
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or OTC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2017, 07:45:04 AM »
I'm back, baby! :D
EPC Instructor  (Tempest Personnel File)

Online Solluk

• Experienced Member
  • Life is not endurable without a sense of humor.
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or OTC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2017, 10:00:21 AM »
What a long, strange trip it's been.  ;-)

Offline Naga Rylu

• Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2017, 07:54:05 PM »
LIZARD CAN FINALLY LOG IN HAH!!!

Online Solluk

• Experienced Member
  • Life is not endurable without a sense of humor.
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or OTC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2017, 10:23:48 AM »
Welcome back to the Stormy Seas!

Top RP SitesTop RP Sites TO INFINITY AND BEYOND Maelstrom Role Play Top 100 Original SciFi Sites RPG-D
anything