Character Details

Character Name: Demlion Riverbank V
Character Age: The files of Demlion go far as back
Character DOB: Unknown the founders believed it was irrelevant
Character Image: played by Jae-Hyeon Jo
Character Species: Vorta Clone V
Character Family: processors Clones Demlion 1 thru IV deceased and Demlion VI
Character Bio:

2075 -  Was on the side lines on the other side of the black hole awaiting for the Founders to open the worm hole to evade Alpha Quadrant.

2376 - During all that, there was a species, named Labestins that was collecting specimen from all kinds of aliens. Even the Borg was not safe too. (Abducting/kidnapping is the proper word) they had discovered the clone factory of the Founders which was very promising.

2380 - Post Dominion War - The Labestins had evaded it and took over. Then by some consequence a Starfleet Starship escape pod was floating in space from USS Dakota.

2390 - Starfleet had sent a ship to find what had happened to this crew of the lost great Starship and crew. They traced it to the Labestins, the kidnapping species. They found what had happened. Came about to save what was salvageable. They saved Demlion who pleaded mercy and he had not done nothing against the crimes of his kind had done. A little lying but he had persuaded them.

2395 - Present working with Starfleet

Your Details

Previous Role-Playing Experience: here ba-da-bing, it's me Mary who plays D'Vid
Department Preference: Medical
Secondary Department Preference: Science
Commissioned, Enlisted or Civilian: commissioned?

NOTES: character design had been worked on for a month and half.

Sample post:

The Vorta was alone in a corner staring at the jig saw pieces that laid out on his table. Time was away for the alien. His bright blue eyes was observing the pieces. Lowering his face to the table, his cheek near touching the table, he was focused on one puzzle piece. He moved his head all angles to get the grasp of it. Placing both of his palms face down on the table top he looked like a cat ready to pounce a prey.

It was complete amazing that humans and other beings like putting pictures together. How do they do it? He sat up with his head back aligned with his body. He heard other people giggling at him. One other person had asked him a partner on the other side of the room, "How long has he been doing that?" The other replied. "I came in for breakfast and came back...All that time he had not got two pieces together." The other said, "We could used that as a weapon against them in the Dominion war" the two laughed.

The bright blue eyes turned its attention to the two who were laughing. There was a frown on his face. It seemed his kind was not well liked here. Is he not wearing a Starfleet uniform? He stood up with ease, and walked across the room to the two.

Lowering his head a bit, and his arms out to show he was open conversing with them. He stopped to allow a good beat of silence to take his presence in.  "Hello. I am hope I am not  interrupting...but I noticed you seemed to be interested in my puzzle." He asked with a silky calm voice. The truth was it was true, but it was a good way to interact to the two who was plainly judging him. He was not designed to speak like a viper.

The disposition will be his. Put them in the chair of spotlight. "I would be extremely if you join me. Would you accept my honor?" He asked them.

One boot under the table kicked the other crew member. The Vorta heard it. "I am sorry... I have project to finish," the kicked crewman replied, lying through his teeth. Sadly, these humans did not know realize the Vorta had a very sensitive hearing to sound of tones in a voice.

So. They wanted to play that game. His bright blue eyes went down to shades. He nodded to them. His eyes spotted one their drinks. His pupils went slight large as a glass seem to slide toward one and off the table.

"HEY," the crew member yelled as the very cold liquid poured on his lap.

The Vorta Starfleet officer seemed to be stunned. Best thing was to look sad for him, but inside he was grinning ear to ear. Never underestimate a Vorta with telekinesis.

Additional information: Its me D'Vid the player
How did you find Shadow Fleet? I play here

Parent character us D'Vid

Player to player: don't be shy to be mean to my Vorta

Kirok

Domlion,

A good application so far.

Please let me know when it is complete by posting below.

Also, do you currently play or have you played as another character here?  If so, who?

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Demlion Riverbank V

Kirok

Quote from: Demlion on June 28, 2017, 08:47:16 PM

It is done and ready. ;)

OK!

We can put you on the Disco in the Medical Department.

Please let me know if that will work for you.

Sincerely,

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Demlion Riverbank V

Thank you, Kirok. Looking forward to join her crew.

Kyle Briggs

Welcome to the Discovery. We 're glad to have you.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.