Author Topic: ESO fans  (Read 870 times)

Offline D'Vid

• Deceased/Retired
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ESO fans
« on: August 11, 2017, 06:37:39 pm »
Anyone here play Elder Scrolls Online on Mac in USA sever?

I love this game. I got back into a two weeks ago. Used to play it on Xbox but lost it some how. So who here plays it?

Parent account is D'Vid to contact me. Thanks

Offline Rayek trLhoell

• Site Administrators
  • Revered Member
  • I-jol au, e'lev
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer Awarded to a player whom the FCO feels warrants recognition.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ESO fans
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 12:57:11 am »
I used to play Arena: The Elder Scrolls  - way back  like 20 + years it seems.  Not sure if it's the same game you are referring.  I used to enjoy it lots... until I found friends locally to table top D&D with.. Then I was too busy to play on the computer. 

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

Offline Demlion Riverbank V

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ESO fans
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 09:31:21 pm »
Well Elder Scroll is MY Dungeon and dragon medicine replacement because it's a huge and beautiful, if you ever get into it. Try to do one quest to three a time. The world is very very very huge. I find myself looking at the map to see what province I am in to get to another province, I find myself going through get two one. And each province has its own main quest and I see each one as its own game. That is how big, there is about 7 locations I think and they keep adding. It is huge and beautiful and awesome music. Great voice actors too

Parent character us D'Vid

Player to player: don't be shy to be mean to my Vorta

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles